Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] cryptopus – brokerage marketplace - page 7. (Read 3002 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
i want reserve spanish trasnlation if you need
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
CEO cryptopus.co
a very promising project, although I think with a sizeable and ambitious mission, 30% in 24 hours, wow Shocked this is very interesting, I'm very curious about the next progress of this project, hopefully running smoothly
Hi! Actually we don't promise 30% raise of your investments! We will release our english version today, so the information will be understandable Smiley
CEO cryptopus.co
not open bounty dev
i want reserve indonesian trasnlation if you need
Hi there! Bounty company is about to start, we'll prepare all the info for bounty ASAP
CEO cryptopus.co
As of now I just tried to catch up with the concept by reading the all available information in last few posts. I will be checking little later whitepaper as well to know. At large project looks promising and interesting. well said crypto needs more professional platform of this kind of which is being told here.
Hello! Nice to hear such a good opinion about our project! May I use your message as a quote?
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
not open bounty dev
i want reserve indonesian trasnlation if you need
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
As of now I just tried to catch up with the concept by reading the all available information in last few posts. I will be checking little later whitepaper as well to know. At large project looks promising and interesting. well said crypto needs more professional platform of this kind of which is being told here.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
a very promising project, although I think with a sizeable and ambitious mission, 30% in 24 hours, wow Shocked this is very interesting, I'm very curious about the next progress of this project, hopefully running smoothly
CEO cryptopus.co
Horray! Our white paper is almost done. Here is a link, where you can read it: https://www.docdroid.net/Jg6xkXc/wp.pdf
CEO cryptopus.co
if you want to keep up to the project's news, please, join our russian channel: https://t.me.rmnoff
we also have our russian landing page ready: http://cryptopus.ru
we are going to translate it ASAP 👍🏻
CEO cryptopus.co
cryptopus

Today, cryptocurrency world is a huge investment field, where people earn benefits as fast as possible. High volatility rate (it even goes up to 30% in 24hr.) creates perfect possibilities to earn and raise money, but sometimes its opposite side shows up and people "loose" all their investments.
    There are tonns of ways to raise money, funds and exchange platforms offer their services, but when people avtually want to earn something it is not enough to be lucky, it is neccessary to have financial skills and analytic mind. Even though some "traders" raise lots of money using their "sixth feeling", but it should be mentioned that cryptocurrency world is controlled by "feeling and thoughts" of the mob.

Project's goal

First of, we want to create a place, where people would be able to let professionals earn money using their investments.

Our top advantages

• We created a synchronization mechanism, which wokrs with 4 biggest exchange platforms already. (Kraken, Bitmex, Bitfinex, Poloniex).
    • Our platform generates new wallets for brokerage traders every time whey get new investments. Using a smart-contract we create a safe way to let other people "use" money of the investors for purpose.
    • Dobule-step storage system lets us syncronize all data in real-time.
    • Build on top of IPFS storage system offers a great opportuninty of raising money for those, who let us store data on their computers.
    • Two-step storage lets people receive information at any time using P2P systme of IPFS (the most important information is always online).
    • Our own tokens are used for transaction safety and keep traders "in platform", what makes it more reliable than any fund today.

Why mankind needs such project?

The raising popularity of cryptocurrencies made a huge effort on conneting people, using one network for their exchanges. Lots of people are ready to receive payments and invest money in cryptocurrecies, but "popular investment way" is a bad practice for mobs, because of the lack of financial education. Even though there are lots of traders, who know how to controll rates and invest their funds. For those traders it is easier to use bigger summs of money to have a better opportunities to invest and controll the situation. There still is no "place", where people coult find professional traders and lend them their money in order to owe more later, so the traders would be able to have more possibilities to raise funds.

Few most important timespots of cryptopus

1. The begging of the development process (13.07.2017)
2. Centralized storage system implementation (25.07.2017)
3. Exchange platform sync. scripts are ready to work (06.08.2017)
4. Replacing centralized storage system with decentralized one (07.08.2017-23.08.2017)
5. pre-ICO preparation process and development of first alpha release (25.08.2017-04.09.2017)
6. Pre-ICO start. Collecting funds to successfully finish the development (10.10.2017)
7. Hard working process before ICO (24.10.2017-24.11.2017)
8. ICO start. Collecting money for marketing and localization (26.11.2017)
9. Further work. Developing "features" of the projects, such as own exchange platform (10.12.2017-...)

!IMPORTANT: today, 15.10.2017 we experienced a new type of fraud. People copy our web-page. Please, be sure that you always stay on http://cryptopus.co
Pages:
Jump to: