Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 Cryptune 🔥🔥🔥 Universal Point of Sale System - page 12. (Read 2294 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0
Hey there colleagues. I have interesting question - do you now about taxes, while using cryptune?

Hi! What exactly do you mean? How are taxes being payed, while using Cyrptune?

Yes, exactly. Because as far as I understand, no taxes on crypto payments. However companies should pay them. How everything works?

When organizations receive payment in any Crypto we support , thry exchange the crypto to native currency, and merchants has to reports these sales just like he would do with any other sales and pay taxes  Wink

Sounds brilliant, I mean great to understand that they have rethought even this aspect!
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
Hey there colleagues. I have interesting question - do you now about taxes, while using cryptune?

Yes, exactly. Because as far as I understand, no taxes on crypto payments. However companies should pay them. How everything works?

When organizations receive payment in any Crypto we support , thry exchange the crypto to native currency, and merchants has to reports these sales just like he would do with any other sales and pay taxes  Wink

Activity: 178

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Yeah, I saw they will update White Paper in 24hrs. The mission sounds great, really helpful for crypto users.

So the range of target audience is wide enough Smiley
Activity: 126
Hello, chat!

It seems to me we have here another interesting project.

What is your guys mission?
Since we haven't got a White Paper for now, I can assume their mission sounds like this: Free merchants and consumers alike from endless transaction fees, outdated currency platforms, large banks, multiple middlemen and costly, cumbersome, delayed transactions.

Yeah, I saw they will update White Paper in 24hrs. The mission sounds great, really helpful for crypto users.
Hello, chat!

Since we haven't got a White Paper for now, I can assume their mission sounds like this: Free merchants and consumers alike from endless transaction fees, outdated currency platforms, large banks, multiple middlemen and costly, cumbersome, delayed transactions.
Activity: 126
Hello, chat!

Activity: 86
Can I use VOX U for any purchases and transactions? When launch?
Activity: 210
Hey there everyone. Have you read about Cryptune creating cryptocurrency integrated point-of-sale solution for US market?

Hello sir. Not really! To be honest, just joined, while i am pretty into the idea, haven't heard of that... Can you elaborate please?

Nice to meet you and happy to see you in our friendly community! Sure, of course!  US company Cryptune LLC, is set to disrupt the Point of Sale Software & Hardware industry with a fully integrated cryptocurrency payment Universal Point of Sale System!  Smiley Inventory control, sales tracking, real time reporting functionality, text message alerts, easy to use customer contact capabilities and so much more. Cryptune’s proprietary hardware and software POS system will also allow for the acceptance of over 1000 different cryptocurrencies, including the CPT Reward Token — via a strategic partnership with industry pioneer Coinpayments — bringing the POS market into the next wave of IoT and the web 3.0. Just imagine!

Sounds extremely good, especially the last part! Where can I check out more? And seems that I have heard of Coinpayments...

Yeah, coinpayments is famous in crypto world, so you have definitely heard of them! What do you mean by check more? The link to the article?

If link, here it is https://medium.com/@cryptune2018/cryptune-creates-cryptocurrency-integrated-point-of-sale-solution-for-us-market-5df6ed3d5fb3

Yep, perfect, thanks a lot!
Activity: 196
Hey there everyone. Have you read about Cryptune creating cryptocurrency integrated point-of-sale solution for US market?

Hello sir. Not really! To be honest, just joined, while i am pretty into the idea, haven't heard of that... Can you elaborate please?

Nice to meet you and happy to see you in our friendly community! Sure, of course!  US company Cryptune LLC, is set to disrupt the Point of Sale Software & Hardware industry with a fully integrated cryptocurrency payment Universal Point of Sale System!  Smiley Inventory control, sales tracking, real time reporting functionality, text message alerts, easy to use customer contact capabilities and so much more. Cryptune’s proprietary hardware and software POS system will also allow for the acceptance of over 1000 different cryptocurrencies, including the CPT Reward Token — via a strategic partnership with industry pioneer Coinpayments — bringing the POS market into the next wave of IoT and the web 3.0. Just imagine!

Do you have the list of potential commercial establishments that will utilize your services aside from those listed on your website?
Or give us the rough estimate of number of your clients so far?
This will give us idea if this platform is attractive to commercial players. Thanks.

Sir, as far as I know, we will see them available for payments early next year, but you can also join their Telegram chat @cryptuneCPTS, they are answering really fast and helping out in there

Sounds extremely good, especially the last part! Where can I check out more? And seems that I have heard of Coinpayments...

Yeah, coinpayments is famous in crypto world, so you have definitely heard of them! What do you mean by check more? The link to the article?

If link, here it is https://medium.com/@cryptune2018/cryptune-creates-cryptocurrency-integrated-point-of-sale-solution-for-us-market-5df6ed3d5fb3
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

Do you have the list of potential commercial establishments that will utilize your services aside from those listed on your website?
Or give us the rough estimate of number of your clients so far?
This will give us idea if this platform is attractive to commercial players. Thanks.

Smiley
Hello! Just joined Bitcointalk forum  Grin

The Cryptune ICO is the major player on the American market. Have examined it for a few days, and want to discuss some aspects here!  Roll Eyes

Who knows when their prototype is gonna finish developing stage and proceed to the testing period?  Huh

Thanks for help! If anyone knows some groups about crypto, please tell me!

Happy to see you are inspired by the CPT to join here and stay with us!
I believe that cryptune is ambitious project and get us ready for a fully tranparent future!

The VOX devices is finishing preparation in 3 months and then is goona be distributed among the first real audience!

Device is 100% fully functional, no need to develop they have shown a prototype billions of times Angry
Wow I am quite impressed with their achievement, this would be a project with a good level of income, other than that the device is functioning so as to allow the user to be able to start operating.

Exactly! That's why the marks are that high and demand is that significant  Roll Eyes

Nice to meet you and happy to see you in our friendly community! Sure, of course!  US company Cryptune LLC, is set to disrupt the Point of Sale Software & Hardware industry with a fully integrated cryptocurrency payment Universal Point of Sale System!  Smiley Inventory control, sales tracking, real time reporting functionality, text message alerts, easy to use customer contact capabilities and so much more. Cryptune’s proprietary hardware and software POS system will also allow for the acceptance of over 1000 different cryptocurrencies, including the CPT Reward Token — via a strategic partnership with industry pioneer Coinpayments — bringing the POS market into the next wave of IoT and the web 3.0. Just imagine!

Activity: 420
Smiley

The Cryptune ICO is the major player on the American market. Have examined it for a few days, and want to discuss some aspects here!  Roll Eyes

Who knows when their prototype is gonna finish developing stage and proceed to the testing period?  Huh

I believe that cryptune is ambitious project and get us ready for a fully tranparent future!

The VOX devices is finishing preparation in 3 months and then is goona be distributed among the first real audience!

Device is 100% fully functional, no need to develop they have shown a prototype billions of times Angry
Wow I am quite impressed with their achievement, this would be a project with a good level of income, other than that the device is functioning so as to allow the user to be able to start operating.

Nice to meet you and happy to see you in our friendly community! Sure, of course!  US company Cryptune LLC, is set to disrupt the Point of Sale Software & Hardware industry with a fully integrated cryptocurrency payment Universal Point of Sale System!  Smiley Inventory control, sales tracking, real time reporting functionality, text message alerts, easy to use customer contact capabilities and so much more. Cryptune’s proprietary hardware and software POS system will also allow for the acceptance of over 1000 different cryptocurrencies, including the CPT Reward Token — via a strategic partnership with industry pioneer Coinpayments — bringing the POS market into the next wave of IoT and the web 3.0. Just imagine!
Smiley

It is ready, but still needs some time to be chcked by coders. There might be some troubles, CPT needs to avoid this danger of not satisfying the target
Pages:
Jump to: