Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 Cryptune 🔥🔥🔥 Universal Point of Sale System - page 16. (Read 2346 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 0
Greetings ladies and gentlemen, just found out your thread - am I right that you are having an ICO now?
Activity: 43
Cryptune is a great discovery for me! Despite the terrible news on the market such great projects must appear and we should support the coming future! Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Hi guys! I've just found you on ICObench by my friend's recommendation! I am true cryptoethusiast, always exploring new horizons!
There were many attempts to spread cryptocurrencies and tokens for casual users, however they failed. The reasons may vary, but the crucial point in all cases is the absence of clear vision and a lack of invention! Cryptune taught by the bitter experience of its predecessors, can create a platform we all desire and wait! Grin Let's make it happen guys! I am truly inspired and will help you to spread well! What are your thoughts guys? Let's stay tuned! Cheesy

Hi, Basil! Have you contributed already? If yes, how much? I amconsidering this question, but the economic situation is terrible, what do you suggest?

Hello! Yes, I have! Not so much, but I think my help will make a deal. They accept ETH, BTC, LTC and Fiat so do not worry about all these circumstances on the market. These guys keep their budget wisely so you wont loose a penny Wink
Activity: 113
Hi guys! I've just found you on ICObench by my friend's recommendation! I am true cryptoethusiast, always exploring new horizons!
There were many attempts to spread cryptocurrencies and tokens for casual users, however they failed. The reasons may vary, but the crucial point in all cases is the absence of clear vision and a lack of invention! Cryptune taught by the bitter experience of its predecessors, can create a platform we all desire and wait! Grin Let's make it happen guys! I am truly inspired and will help you to spread well! What are your thoughts guys? Let's stay tuned! Cheesy

Hi, Basil! Have you contributed already? If yes, how much? I amconsidering this question, but the economic situation is terrible, what do you suggest?
Activity: 107
I have seen your prototypes, I mean MVP! Much work has been done to achieve this level of success.
It would be an awesome opportunity to test cryptobased payments and gain benefits from it. However I can not quite get what are the benefits?  Shocked Blockchainbased transactions?

They say 3%-30% of costs will be shorten. This is the result of blockchain mechanisms.

Moreover, there would be some agreements between Cryptune and Firms to make BTC or ETH payment more beneficial.
Activity: 107
Hi guys! I’m in love with such projects, that aims at customer convenience and utility. Rarely ICO’s conduct some kind of Demo product, but you have done even more, crypto card, software, hardware and many other aspects of future payments! CRYPTUNE is leading the future way Cool
Activity: 58
I have seen your prototypes, I mean MVP! Much work has been done to achieve this level of success.
It would be an awesome opportunity to test cryptobased payments and gain benefits from it. However I can not quite get what are the benefits?  Shocked Blockchainbased transactions?
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
And do they have some partners already or this is mostly about future plans? As for explainer, haven't seen that.. Share please, if you can

As for partners, for example, they are having a great strategic partnership with industry pioneer Coinpayments – bringing the POS market into the next wave of IoT and the web 3.0. I hope you've heard of Coinpayments  Wink As for the explainer, here you go https://youtu.be/iv_bG5w6I0Q

Oh yes, of course, haven't heard of them being partners, but this is even better! Will have a look at their explainer video right now. And I have also read about them having an app to exchange tokens or so? Someone to confirm?

They are having a tailored mobile app to send, receive, and exchange Cryptune, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin & other supported digital assets instantly with anyone in the world. Securely buy and sell digital assets alongside your already safely stored cryptocurrency Wink So yes, you are right
Activity: 99
And do they have some partners already or this is mostly about future plans? As for explainer, haven't seen that.. Share please, if you can

As for partners, for example, they are having a great strategic partnership with industry pioneer Coinpayments – bringing the POS market into the next wave of IoT and the web 3.0. I hope you've heard of Coinpayments  Wink As for the explainer, here you go https://youtu.be/iv_bG5w6I0Q

Oh yes, of course, haven't heard of them being partners, but this is even better! Will have a look at their explainer video right now. And I have also read about them having an app to exchange tokens or so? Someone to confirm?

It is the same Point of sale that vegawallet tries to provide us ?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annvegawallet-pay-with-cryptocurrency-anywhere-point-of-sale-app-5059630
if it is the same thing, what make you so special compared to vegawallet project ? currently they have 2 partners(based on their source, and their personal experience),then what will you do to overcome this issue ? you mentioned about your partnership on your website, but it is unclickable.

Hello, DudeAtWork420, nice to meet you. Well, I believe you should have a look at their website and WP to get more about their uniqueness, but the point is that their mission is basically to revolutionize the Point-of-Sale Technology Industry through passion, innovation and their entrepreneurial drive to help businesses of all sizes to succeed with their state-of-the-art POS software combined with lower transaction fees for the merchant. Inventory control, sales tracking, real time reporting functionality, text message alerts, easy to use customer contact capabilities and so much more. Just imagine how all this can bring the level of efficiency

Hello cantap, and can you provide a practical example of these benefits and transparency solution brings?

Great question, sir. Well, I can name some... Total transaction transparency between vendors and consumers, substantial savings in fees for vendors and consumers, totally secure & fast transactions, 24/7 customer support, the ability to take over 1000 crypto currencies as a payment method, immediate access to transaction payments

Sounds quite promising... well, seems I need to get deeper into the project

Yes, you definitely should! Together with partners, they can really shake the industry with own solution as nowadays the tailored approach definitely worth implementation... By the way, have you watched their explainer?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annvegawallet-pay-with-cryptocurrency-anywhere-point-of-sale-app-5059630
if it is the same thing, what make you so special compared to vegawallet project ? currently they have 2 partners(based on their source, and their personal experience),then what will you do to overcome this issue ? you mentioned about your partnership on your website, but it is unclickable.

Hello, DudeAtWork420, nice to meet you. Well, I believe you should have a look at their website and WP to get more about their uniqueness, but the point is that their mission is basically to revolutionize the Point-of-Sale Technology Industry through passion, innovation and their entrepreneurial drive to help businesses of all sizes to succeed with their state-of-the-art POS software combined with lower transaction fees for the merchant. Inventory control, sales tracking, real time reporting functionality, text message alerts, easy to use customer contact capabilities and so much more. Just imagine how all this can bring the level of efficiency

Hello cantap, and can you provide a practical example of these benefits and transparency solution brings?

Great question, sir. Well, I can name some... Total transaction transparency between vendors and consumers, substantial savings in fees for vendors and consumers, totally secure & fast transactions, 24/7 customer support, the ability to take over 1000 crypto currencies as a payment method, immediate access to transaction payments

Yes, you definitely should! Together with partners, they can really shake the industry with own solution as nowadays the tailored approach definitely worth implementation... By the way, have you watched their explainer?

Activity: 29
Hello and Congratulations on your ANN! I represent two very unique companies, https://mycryptostats.com/ & https://evonodes.com/  I encourage you to check them out, we offer some great services for projects like yours!

If you would like to talk further, please join one of our discord servers (found at the bottom of either website) and send me a direct message  Smiley

I look forward to speaking with you soon!
~SmokeySRH
Activity: 405
Merit: 105
Activity: 182
Hiya! Do you plan to have your own wallet for all the currencies? Or the idea is to create a proprietary soft and develop payment devices? If yes, what currencies do you have on board? How does the payment process occurs?

Thank you! Roll Eyes

They are releasing both wallet, software and hardware! As for the currencies, cryptune runs a partnership with coinpayments so I guess they will take all advantages of such cooperation!  Smiley

Yeah, COINPAYMENTS have an enormous number of 1600+ cryptoassets  Shocked on their platform, you are right! it very important to have such cooperations! Cryptune team's vision is awesome!
Activity: 86
Hiya! Do you plan to have your own wallet for all the currencies? Or the idea is to create a proprietary soft and develop payment devices? If yes, what currencies do you have on board? How does the payment process occurs?

Thank you! Roll Eyes

They are releasing both wallet, software and hardware! As for the currencies, cryptune runs a partnership with coinpayments so I guess they will take all advantages of such cooperation!  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: