Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] Cultural Places - Revolutionizing the Tourism Industry [ANN][ICO] - page 13. (Read 2155 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Really very serious people invest in the project. And the number of investors is quite large. It can be concluded that the project is quite promising and has high hopes.
I think such respected people support the sphere of art and try to help such ambitious projects in every possible way. To introduce more people to a culture that's very noble.
I think it's also very nice that people who like to travel and are interested in culture do not only benefit from the whole concept of the project and all its advantages, that were mentioned, but also because they get the opportunity to support whichever cause or project they are personally interested in and that involvement gives the sense of a community which is working for a common goal.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
ETN = Freedom
Very neat concept. I really like the fact that you rewarding customer loyalty through the Cultural coins. 1% is not much, but it will definitely increase usage of the platform. BTW the website is super informative, it's a shame you guys don't post more often on your medium account
Activity: 82
Merit: 6
Yeah. This is great for me. At least away from all the data, financial and gaming ICOs, we can now look up to a cultural ICO with diversity. Looks like a one stop shop for a whole lot of products. A great advantage of this which I always look out for when investing is if the parent company has an existing business which Oroundo does. One question I want to ask is once the user moves to another country, is the product/app still valid and how can the products be networked to give a better user experience.

Yeah, kind of a sign that the blockchain idea matures and it is also a boost for lifestyle/personal areas of life and not just "work-related". Wink Much easier to understand for people who are not yet knowledgeable about this new technology than other cryptocurrencies, tbh.

Not sure about your second question, but i guess the first question is kind of the point of the whole project, haha.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
This is a very cool platform ! Finally you will need to go on different sites first to find the hotel, then tickets, and then find attractions etc all in one place !
and as I understand it, there will be its own currency ?
Yes, the basis of the platform is its own cryptocurrency -
Cultural Coin based on the blockchain technology. This redefines and simplifies the financing of culture, sponsorship and ticket sales.
The purchase is carried out in any currency: PTS, ETH, Cultural Coin, etc
There is a huge potential to optimize the process of ticket financing and crowdfunding in terms of pricing, fees, fraud, control, trust, transparency, communication and marketing;
 It is the only platform to date that achieves these goals;
1% of the user cost on cultural sites (e.g., from ticket sales and shops) will be transferred to the user in our loyalty program as its own cryptocurrency Coins Cultural - Cultural Places. Therefore, users will gather cultural coins like a fast program for travelers, for later use, reducing prize tickets by donating cultural projects or buying content based on location. The reward for the loyalty program will be directly transferred to the wallet "Cultural places" of users in the "Cultural coins".
I like that the providers participating in Cultural Places can all benefit from the use of the Cultural Coin. Also I think that it is good, that there is more time for the ICO. The great concept is just spreading and it's good if anyone interested has enough time to get all the informations needed to invest in CCs.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
This is a very cool platform ! Finally you will need to go on different sites first to find the hotel, then tickets, and then find attractions etc all in one place !
Cultural Coin based on the blockchain technology. This redefines and simplifies the financing of culture, sponsorship and ticket sales.
this is really very cool news !
Yes, good luck to you!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
yeah,I saw it too ! I'm about to go on a trip. After about six months ,you need to take part ) it's profitable and just nice !
There is a huge potential to optimize the process of ticket financing and crowdfunding in terms of pricing, fees, fraud, control, trust, transparency, communication and marketing;
1% of the user cost on cultural sites (e.g., from ticket sales and shops) will be transferred to the user in our loyalty program as its own cryptocurrency Coins Cultural - Cultural Places. Therefore, users will gather cultural coins like a fast program for travelers, for later use, reducing prize tickets by donating cultural projects or buying content based on location. The reward for the loyalty program will be directly transferred to the wallet "Cultural places" of users in the "Cultural coins".
wow, that's really cool! And what cryptocurrency will be ?
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
I would like to know about the features of the platform more  Tongue
Hey.I can help you with that question.Here are a few features: a wide range of offers and services, security and transparency in use
So good thank you,what about shopping?Can I use any kind of currency?Different kinds of crypto? Huh
Yeah, you got it right.But they have their own currency,this allows the loyalty program preferential conditions for participants.
Well, thank you, your information helped me. )
Activity: 476
This platform is a dream for every cultural person!
NEVER seen ANYTHING like it before,the best use of new technologies in modern society. Cheesy

Fully agree, combine all the cultural places and users and people directly from the professional activity, it is very cool and smart.
I watched them a road map.It is very impressive.A lot of plans,large queries)I Hope they will succeed and they can keep things afloat with the increase of users
Yes, users are becoming more and more,and I have not noticed any misunderstandings yet .To be honest,I didn't look at the road map,but I'll trust you, it's good.)
Be sure to look at her, you will not regret) I Have a question whether there is any information about the developers ?
Of course,without this it is impossible)
Well,where can I find any information about them?
I guess it's on the site, isn't it?
Yes,that's it.Look if you want.) Cheesy
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
Hey.I can help you with that question.Here are a few features: a wide range of offers and services, security and transparency in use
So good thank you,what about shopping?Can I use any kind of currency?Different kinds of crypto? Huh
Yeah, you got it right.But they have their own currency,this allows the loyalty program preferential conditions for participants.
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
NEVER seen ANYTHING like it before,the best use of new technologies in modern society. Cheesy

Fully agree, combine all the cultural places and users and people directly from the professional activity, it is very cool and smart.
I watched them a road map.It is very impressive.A lot of plans,large queries)I Hope they will succeed and they can keep things afloat with the increase of users
Yes, users are becoming more and more,and I have not noticed any misunderstandings yet .To be honest,I didn't look at the road map,but I'll trust you, it's good.)
Be sure to look at her, you will not regret) I Have a question whether there is any information about the developers ?
Well,where can I find any information about them?
I guess it's on the site, isn't it?
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Activity: 476

Pages:
Jump to: