Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] Cultural Places - Revolutionizing the Tourism Industry [ANN][ICO] - page 17. (Read 2155 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I like the project so much. It can help you discover some new places and interesting attraction. Also, it helps to save money.
I’m too happy to see such projects. Cultural places help to develop tourism in some countries that are not so popular, but still have what to show to travelers.
Yes, it is a good alternative for travel-bloggers. They sometime are making reviews for money and it is hard to believe them in most of situations.
The similar situation happens with guides. Some travellers don’t know the language or it is too hard to grasp the information. This project can resolve the problem and offers you a personal guide in your smartphone.
Have they already launched apps on ios and android? If not, when will it be launched? I want to take a look on them.
They’ve already developed these apps. Also, they have concluded many contracts with cultural institutions. They have are progressing well now.  
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
The introduction of blokcheyn in the tourism industry is a very huge step for the development of this industry. This will contribute to the fact that firms brokers in the tourism industry will no longer be able to raise prices for tourist services and tourists will pay less for tourism.
Activity: 210
I like the project so much. It can help you discover some new places and interesting attraction. Also, it helps to save money.
I’m too happy to see such projects. Cultural places help to develop tourism in some countries that are not so popular, but still have what to show to travelers.
Yes, it is a good alternative for travel-bloggers. They sometime are making reviews for money and it is hard to believe them in most of situations.
The similar situation happens with guides. Some travellers don’t know the language or it is too hard to grasp the information. This project can resolve the problem and offers you a personal guide in your smartphone.
Have they already launched apps on ios and android? If not, when will it be launched? I want to take a look on them.
Activity: 82
Merit: 6
It seems to me CEO is very proud of this project as he speaks. I completely understand that. This is such exceptional project. Once execution is achieved, this concept will go all over the world.
I found the video very convincing and inspiring, too. You can see that the team behind the project really believes in it and put a lot of thought and effort into making a powerful concept, that gives the sense of community and can be beneficial for all participants.

Which video are you referring too, if i may ask? In general, i am happy that the team of the project was not built from the scratch and operated in the sector before. Otherwise it would be waaaay harder to find trustful partners and investors and without a workable starting point, the project could not hope to fulfill its own aspirations. Always a good way to find out which ICOs are real...look at the team members and google them...as much and close as possible. Wink
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
What do you think about the period of ICO? It still lasts or has already ended? If it lasts, then to what date and month? Thank you))

It is still running till early April (5th or so) but i was also confused about that cause according to Icomarks the Ico had already ended:
https://icomarks.com/ico/cultural-places

Needed to check it on cultural places' own homepage - guess one must always doubt external information.
Activity: 82
Merit: 6
It is very commendable that the project will not only provide convenient and useful functionality, but also help organize and organize various cultural events, this is a very important step!
What exactly do you mean? I do not understand Huh
I'm saying that this platform will help organizers of various cultural events in terms of funding. As well as the advertising plan, since the platform will cover a large audience of interested users, then advertising will be effective.
It's really impressive. And how exactly will this be realized? I mean exactly the help in financing of some cultural events and objects?

Hey Modus thanks for your question.

There won't only be Crypto Ticketing there will also be Crypto Funding. As we are a platform everyone can make a profile and post his idea and why he needs money. The community then can help funding the project.

Oh, seems like i got this wrong until now. I thought only the institutions/partners themselves would be able to suggest a possible crowdfunding idea. Guess your concept is way more "democratic" than i assumed! So...your approach/focus is not necessarily limited to the cultural aspect but more of a crypto-kickstarter too, yeah?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
On this platform, we can simply exchange tokens among themselves? Or be sure to use the services with participation?))
Activity: 504
Merit: 253
I think this project is waiting for a successful future)) Of all the platforms that are based on blockchain technology, I have never seen such an idea. In my opinion, the idea is very relevant and will always be in demand. All people are now trying to be culturally enlightened Wink
Activity: 476
It's about real cultural places when a participant is going to visit them, or is it just about booking and planning through the Internet? Huh
What do you think about the period of ICO? It still lasts or has already ended? If it lasts, then to what date and month? Thank you))
When the information is about culture and cultural places, which places are in mind and where? Is it a certain country and city or does it concern absolutely any location? Roll Eyes
Activity: 476
I advise you to read the news and updates of the project in social networks on the platform pages))) Very entertaining. Most of all I advise Facebook, it is very convenient to receive news immediately in the stream)))
What are the objectives of the project? The struggle against speculation is part of this goal? Are there plans to expand the project for other services? Is it supposed that investors won't only invest in the project financial resources, but will also profit from it?))
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Tell me, what is your uniqueness? Yes, there are no more such platforms connected with the blockchain and offering such services, but there are habitual organizations that can be contacted. Why should I contact you? Roll Eyes
The project is really serious ,I think the developers will implement your token on many exchanges, when it will be and on which exchange will be first?
It is too early to talk about it yet. The site is nothing specific about this is said. The developers wrote that the answer will be given 2 months after the ICO
As a long-term investment, the project is very attractive. It is likely that it will make a revolutionary contribution to the cultural and tourist sphere.
It is logical that the price of the token will increase against the backdrop of an ever-growing business in this area and the huge potential of the market .
Pages:
Jump to: