Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] Cultural Places - Revolutionizing the Tourism Industry [ANN][ICO] - page 14. (Read 2155 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 255
I would like to know about the features of the platform more  Tongue
Hey.I can help you with that question.Here are a few features: a wide range of offers and services, security and transparency in use
This platform is a dream for every cultural person!
NEVER seen ANYTHING like it before,the best use of new technologies in modern society. Cheesy

Fully agree, combine all the cultural places and users and people directly from the professional activity, it is very cool and smart.
I watched them a road map.It is very impressive.A lot of plans,large queries)I Hope they will succeed and they can keep things afloat with the increase of users
Yes, users are becoming more and more,and I have not noticed any misunderstandings yet .To be honest,I didn't look at the road map,but I'll trust you, it's good.)
Be sure to look at her, you will not regret) I Have a question whether there is any information about the developers ?
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
I would like to know about the features of the platform more  Tongue
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
NEVER seen ANYTHING like it before,the best use of new technologies in modern society. Cheesy

Fully agree, combine all the cultural places and users and people directly from the professional activity, it is very cool and smart.
I watched them a road map.It is very impressive.A lot of plans,large queries)I Hope they will succeed and they can keep things afloat with the increase of users
Yes, users are becoming more and more,and I have not noticed any misunderstandings yet .To be honest,I didn't look at the road map,but I'll trust you, it's good.)

Activity: 476

Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Yeah. This is great for me. At least away from all the data, financial and gaming ICOs, we can now look up to a cultural ICO with diversity. Looks like a one stop shop for a whole lot of products. A great advantage of this which I always look out for when investing is if the parent company has an existing business which Oroundo does. One question I want to ask is once the user moves to another country, is the product/app still valid and how can the products be networked to give a better user experience.
Activity: 82
Merit: 6
Friends, have any information about the project team? Specific information is needed. How many people who do what?

You can find the team on their website (www.culturalplaces.com). They are about 30 people working on it. Actually, it should be also in their whitepaper as I remember.

I think this links works better:
https://www.culturalplaces.com/#team

If you scroll up a bit, you can also take a look at some of the current investors - and you can google them too. Wink Makes a project way more credible with that level of transparency.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
The project has a very unusual idea, but I think that this indicator will be the basis for the promotion of the project

I agree, there are a lot of new projects now, but they are similar to each other. It is necessary that the project stand out against the background of the others. It is very important

Yeah. Totally agree with you two. There are so many projects out there and some are good and some (as we know) are a scam. And its really not easy to have a new idea and to stand out. This one is in my opinion one which could be a big one. Connecting culture and blockchain is surely not an easy task but it seems to me, that they are doing a good job.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
The project has a very unusual idea, but I think that this indicator will be the basis for the promotion of the project

I agree, there are a lot of new projects now, but they are similar to each other. It is necessary that the project stand out against the background of the others. It is very important

I agree, that's why I believe that the project will be in demand in the future, since its idea is very unusual and original. It is interesting

I support, thanks to this the project has a great future, I hope. Very much depends on the team and the activity of the community

Yes, everything related to the project depends on the team. Do you think the team will cope with the task?

I can not say exactly, because the project appeared recently and the team did not have time to show itself to the community. It is necessary to wait for time

You are right, it was not long before you could accurately assess the work of the team. The first news will show in which direction the work on the project is moving

That's right, the first news will show the community what the developers are capable of and where they will be going further.

I really liked the description of the project, so I'm very much focused on its result
Activity: 37
Friends, have any information about the project team? Specific information is needed. How many people who do what?

You can find the team on their website (www.culturalplaces.com). They are about 30 people working on it. Actually, it should be also in their whitepaper as I remember.
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
It's always interesting to see different ways the blockchain technology can be applied and what Cultural Places is attempting to do with tourism is exciting. I'll be taking a closer look at this project.

The idea of the project is to connect all the values of different countries, attractions, and so on on a platform using  blockchain technology

I agree, that's why I believe that the project will be in demand in the future, since its idea is very unusual and original. It is interesting

I support, thanks to this the project has a great future, I hope. Very much depends on the team and the activity of the community

Yes, everything related to the project depends on the team. Do you think the team will cope with the task?

I can not say exactly, because the project appeared recently and the team did not have time to show itself to the community. It is necessary to wait for time

You are right, it was not long before you could accurately assess the work of the team. The first news will show in which direction the work on the project is moving
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Activity: 434

That's right, the first news will show the community what the developers are capable of and where they will be going further.

I really liked the description of the project, so I'm very much focused on its result

I agree that there are many who are expecting a positive result from the project, because the idea is fantastic and the community hopes to succeed!

Activity: 112
It's always interesting to see different ways the blockchain technology can be applied and what Cultural Places is attempting to do with tourism is exciting. I'll be taking a closer look at this project.
Activity: 434

Pages:
Jump to: