Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DACC - Decentralized Accessible Content Chain - page 31. (Read 52483 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Your project have o lot of potential. What is the process behind access to the content?
Activity: 53
Great thought to apply blockchain for media content. Piracy is exiciting thing for teenagers, but it will be much better when everyone can fairly pay creator for product. But, for example, I am a content creator, how will you determine that my content is original?
copper member
Activity: 70
what will be the main focus in building this big innovate platform? Is it the file system? Or system copyright system, or else?

Yes, file system. DACC’s IAM file system is the key of DACC’s architecture which involves several components including file partition, permission map, compatibility between decentralized and centralized storage, and modular design as an open service. So we focus on it.
copper member
Hello DACC team. As an investor, why should I choose your project? It’s definitely interesting, but I want to hear you answer.
Hello. DACC is a platform that will revolutionize the digital media industry. DACC will establish a public blockchain that features data ownership and access management at the infrastructure level. A full suite of developer tools will also be created, making it easy to build on top of DACC and develop content-related decentralized applications (DAPP’s) for all users and use cases.

I have limited resources and I think I can’t afford to build DAPP. What do you say about it?
Hello, don’t worry, DACC will provide development tools for different parts of digital media industry including content creators who have limited developing resources, developers who are building their own DAPPS in digital media industry and other blockchains who need IAM system.
Activity: 88
what will be the main focus in building this big innovate platform? Is it the file system? Or system copyright system, or else?
Activity: 104
Hello DACC team. As an investor, why should I choose your project? It’s definitely interesting, but I want to hear you answer.
Hello. DACC is a platform that will revolutionize the digital media industry. DACC will establish a public blockchain that features data ownership and access management at the infrastructure level. A full suite of developer tools will also be created, making it easy to build on top of DACC and develop content-related decentralized applications (DAPP’s) for all users and use cases.

I have limited resources and I think I can’t afford to build DAPP. What do you say about it?
copper member
copper member
Hi, DACC. Have one question. If I use your platform to sell my content will I be in a full control of my content and access to it?

Yes. That’s the point of our platform -- you will be in full control over you content (monetization, access etc).
Activity: 84
Activity: 168
Hi, DACC. Have one question. If I use your platform to sell my content will I be in a full control of my content and access to it?
Activity: 40
The project has a very small hard cap, and so I have a question - the team will allocate large funds to pay for the listing?

Interesting remark. I join the question! I'm interested too.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
BOOSTO.io & CryptoInfluence.io
The project has a very small hard cap, and so I have a question - the team will allocate large funds to pay for the listing?
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Hi DACC believers, the second round Telegram Angel Recruitment start now. Welcome to Join us If you love spending time online, answering questions and helping others. DACC waiting for you!!! https://medium.com/@daccproject/dacc-telegram-angel-recruitment-c3145f3bf35d
Activity: 98
Every day DACC is getting better and better, the team of developers and advizers surprised more and more, a lot of positive news, I think it will be a super project, I recommend to all this ISO! #DACC #TokenSale
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Swipe
The project is very good but very brittle about bounty. It may be a worthwhile idea in the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
What I like DACC , so the fact that they have a very small hard cap. It is really a great advantage in comparison with other projects.
yes, good token metrics its very important,setting a reasonable USD cap it the message to  community that project have a realistic  scope and a team with realistic expectations to go along with it
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
I think that DACC is a blockchain that will make a revolution in the field of digital content and the media industry. And I believe that DACC will create a public blockchain in which the ownership of content and access control at the infrastructure level will be realized. A decentralized file system will be implemented that includes built-in authentication and access control (IAM) to give users and content developers the methods to safely start, store, and manage access permissions for their data and IP. I wish DACC to succeed in its industry.
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
SWIPE-Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data
What I like DACC , so the fact that they have a very small hard cap. It is really a great advantage in comparison with other projects.
The current centralized model is backwards. DACC’s IAM based platform will put datapermissions and access management back into the hands of right participants in the digital media industry. DACC’s public chain will feature IAM at the infrastructure level,utilize IAM with data storage, and embed IAM into block creation. By treating the access to content, user,network data as a transaction
Whenever content consumers discover similar contents with different root source, they can choose to report to DACC Admin Committee. Successful report rewards the userwho reports.
Pages:
Jump to: