Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DACC - Decentralized Accessible Content Chain - page 26. (Read 52483 times)

copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Hello community and ulabs admins! Interested in your developments! What can I do to promote my content somehow on the platform? I’m new in the industry.

Audio content creators can set up revenue sharing mechanisms which allow other users to earn a share of DACC tokens paid from purchased content. Users can help to promote and market content through a trackable, user-specific referral link whereby any revenue generated by the referral link are split between the content creator and the user as per the rules of the revenue sharing policy. It will help not only to promote content but also to earn some tokens.
copper member
Hi. In theory, I am a journalist and doing reviews for music albums. How will I rewarded for my reviews on you platform?

Content consumers who become content curators and rate/review audio content, is rewarded through PoR. This serves to incentivize consumers to continue rating content so that good content can be filtered for the benefit of the entire platform.

PoR? What is it? Can you explain please?

We propose to use Proof of Recommendation (PoR) to quantitatively measure the value of exchange within the DAPP and actively reward both content creators and content consumers for performing value-added actions.

Hm, seems interesting. And what is the formula for this proof?

Rewards are calculated based off of the quota consumed for curation. DT is factored in to reward users with higher token balances. Furthermore, to incentivize users to discover, try, and curate new content, a variable is added which increases the rewards earned for curating new and lesser known content
Activity: 220
Helo. Where can I find your roadmap? I can't find it on your site. Can you please help me with that?
Activity: 87
Hi. In theory, I am a journalist and doing reviews for music albums. How will I rewarded for my reviews on you platform?

Content consumers who become content curators and rate/review audio content, is rewarded through PoR. This serves to incentivize consumers to continue rating content so that good content can be filtered for the benefit of the entire platform.

We propose to use Proof of Recommendation (PoR) to quantitatively measure the value of exchange within the DAPP and actively reward both content creators and content consumers for performing value-added actions.

Hm, seems interesting. And what is the formula for this proof?
copper member
I want to know, how your project is registered? Do you have an official registration? Won't you problems with law in particular countries?

The DACC Foundation will be registered as a separate legal entity with its own governance framework. This governance framework, as well as the DACC Foundation itself, will be advised by leading industry professionals and will implement best practices from other industry established foundations. Additional measures will be put in place to adequately respond to changes in industry regulations and requirements. Ultimately, DACC stakeholders will adopt an autonomous governance with separated Stakes and Power.
Activity: 40
What different between your project and Decent? You will have own coins and blockchain or just erc tokens?

That's a valuable question! I know about Decent too. Interesting, how they will compete.
copper member
Greetings! Every big project is needed to be managed properly. What managing method will you use in the DACC-team?

Firstly, directors will act and vote independently, with only the best interests of the operations, applications, and members of the DACC in mind. Then, Not-For-Profit principle.​ Directors will be paid a nominal salary with respect to their work with the DACC Foundation. Outside of this, Directors shall not be allowed to partake in any profit making activities in relation to their responsibilities with the DACC Foundation.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
What different between your project and Decent? You will have own coins and blockchain or just erc tokens?
copper member

Activity: 238
I want to know, how your project is registered? Do you have an official registration? Won't you problems with law in particular countries?
Activity: 294
Greetings! Every big project is needed to be managed properly. What managing method will you use in the DACC-team?
Activity: 154
Hello community and ulabs admins! Interested in your developments! What can I do to promote my content somehow on the platform? I’m new in the industry.

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I hope that the project will satisfy all that has been estimated!  Good luck!
Most of all in the DACC project, I appreciate that it provides identity and access management (IAM) at the infrastructure level
copper member

copper member
I want to be a part of Community Council. Do I need to perform some specific actions to join?

No, Community council members are chosen by voting. They will be rotated and replaced after they perform 10 actions or arbitrations. Users may be selected again to the Community Council after being rotated.
Activity: 56
I want to be a part of Community Council. Do I need to perform some specific actions to join?
copper member
We are group of indie music artists. Can you tell us, what is the main advantages of your DAPP audio?

Hello! An audio DAPP would create an open, transparent, and secure ecosystem where audio content and all rewards and incentives that come from content creation, curation, storage, distribution, and exchange remain within the ecosystem for the benefit of all. Furthermore, this DAPP could be designed to connect all decentralized audio content with smart audio devices and drive the market for next generation audio content, devices, and interactions.

Okay, sounds great! And what is the goal of audio DAPP?

The DAPP will aim to provide a fair and transparent platform with a self-governing ecosystem and where audio content value is determined by community consensus. This will be achieved by using blockchain technology to record and reward value-added actions by platform actors. These actions include audio content creation, content curation, validating transactions, providing data storage, and more.
Activity: 45
We are group of indie music artists. Can you tell us, what is the main advantages of your DAPP audio?

Hello! An audio DAPP would create an open, transparent, and secure ecosystem where audio content and all rewards and incentives that come from content creation, curation, storage, distribution, and exchange remain within the ecosystem for the benefit of all. Furthermore, this DAPP could be designed to connect all decentralized audio content with smart audio devices and drive the market for next generation audio content, devices, and interactions.

Okay, sounds great! And what is the goal of audio DAPP?
Pages:
Jump to: