Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DACC - Decentralized Accessible Content Chain - page 27. (Read 52483 times)

copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Hey-Hey. You DAPP is amazing! How can you be popular artist there or something? Is it normal path? Like, reviews and stuff?

Yes, users will have the power to control, rate, and review content in the DAPP and through their collective actions decide which creators become more popular.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
You want innovations and progress in digital media. However, what will you do to accomplish it?

The DACC team uses IAM
DACC is a platform that will revolutionize digital content and the media industry by using access management (IAM) to be implemented to give users and methods creators to initiate, store and manage access permissions to their data and IP securely.
Activity: 28
Greetings all! It is really great project.
Really great website, in right mind vision.
copper member
We are group of indie music artists. Can you tell us, what is the main advantages of your DAPP audio?

Hello! An audio DAPP would create an open, transparent, and secure ecosystem where audio content and all rewards and incentives that come from content creation, curation, storage, distribution, and exchange remain within the ecosystem for the benefit of all. Furthermore, this DAPP could be designed to connect all decentralized audio content with smart audio devices and drive the market for next generation audio content, devices, and interactions.
copper member
You want innovations and progress in digital media. However, what will you do to accomplish it?

Our DACC team will build up DACC labs to innovate in digital media and blockchain industry. This will set good examples for developers in crypto industry, social media and multimedia industry. Based on the former experience, DACC Labs will launch its audio DAPP firstly.

So, the first step will be to innovate and solve the problems in music industry?

Yes. There are problems with piracy, monetization and many others in music industry. To solve them we need a decentralized audio content community and platform which is based on blockchain technology and uses consensus algorithms to properly incentivize and reward all parties - from content consumers and creators, to data storage providers and blockchain validators. And DACC can do it.
Activity: 54
Hey-Hey. You DAPP is amazing! How can you be popular artist there or something? Is it normal path? Like, reviews and stuff?
Activity: 45
We are group of indie music artists. Can you tell us, what is the main advantages of your DAPP audio?
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
So, your program is designed to protect private digital assets,I just finished reading the white paper and the project looks very promising.
I Will wait for more information!
Merit: 1
Seems very good!
A rather interesting job, unblemished website.  Good luck team.
Activity: 49

Our DACC team will build up DACC labs to innovate in digital media and blockchain industry. This will set good examples for developers in crypto industry, social media and multimedia industry. Based on the former experience, DACC Labs will launch its audio DAPP firstly.

So, the first step will be to innovate and solve the problems in music industry?
copper member

copper member
Hi, team! I am interested on this project. I'll wait this to see what is going to take place.

Yes, it's quiet exciting 2 see what will they accomplish Smiley  What cryptocurrencies do u accept?

Thank you. We are glad, that you're interested. DACC projects currently accepts Ethereum
Activity: 58
Hi, team! I am interested on this project. I'll wait this to see what is going to take place.

Yes, it's quiet exciting 2 see what will they accomplish Smiley  What cryptocurrencies do u accept?
Activity: 49
copper member
Hi Dacc team. Would be great to see real result of your work. Want to know a bit more. What is the advantages of DACC Ecosystem for?

DACC’s public chain integrates IAM and content permission controls at the infrastructure level. This makes DACC the ideal blockchain solution for any and all types of content based DAPP’s, especially where personal data and IP are important assets. From token curated registries to social network platforms, DACC’s software allows content creators and owners full control over how their data is accessed, shared, and monetized.
copper member
Your team wants to develop public blockchain. What plans do you have for this blockchain?

We will develop DACC’s own public blockchain with an infrastructure and features in mind to support easy DAPP development for content-based platforms.

I think it’s a great idea to give tools to create DAPPs. Nevertheless, how simple and uncomplicated it will be to create DAPP for users?

DACC’s DAPP development framework will abstract the process of DAPP creation with simple and easy to use modular tools and functions. Fully customizable token economy templates will be included so that any token fee, incentive, and reward system can be created and implemented. DACC’s wallet application can be seamlessly integrated into any DAPP built on DACC’s public chain to provide a solution for token transfer and storage with and DACC DAPP.

And what will we have in DACC’s standard library?

DACC’s standard library will include modules for IAM and storage as well as containers for DAPP’s. DACC’s wallet toolkit will allow developers to integrate DACC with existing payment gateways, cold storage wallets, and exchanges. DACC’s chain service will allow for features such as chain information scanners and layer 2 protocols to be implemented in DACC DAPP’s.
Activity: 56
Hi Dacc team. Would be great to see real result of your work. Want to know a bit more. What is the advantages of DACC Ecosystem for?
Activity: 252
Your team wants to develop public blockchain. What plans do you have for this blockchain?

We will develop DACC’s own public blockchain with an infrastructure and features in mind to support easy DAPP development for content-based platforms.

I think it’s a great idea to give tools to create DAPPs. Nevertheless, how simple and uncomplicated it will be to create DAPP for users?

DACC’s DAPP development framework will abstract the process of DAPP creation with simple and easy to use modular tools and functions. Fully customizable token economy templates will be included so that any token fee, incentive, and reward system can be created and implemented. DACC’s wallet application can be seamlessly integrated into any DAPP built on DACC’s public chain to provide a solution for token transfer and storage with and DACC DAPP.

And what will we have in DACC’s standard library?
copper member
Your work looks interesting. But, if I, for example, just a private investor, I'm not so interested in technology. I'm about earning money $$$
Why is your platform better in comparison to major blockchain platforms?

Our goal is for DACC to be the best blockchain infrastructure for all digital media platforms that require solid IAM solutions in addition to scalability, decentralization, and tools to facilitate easy development of DAPP’s. DACC’s software compares favorably to the leading decentralized platforms in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: