Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DAFZO.IO - A Decentralized Global P2P Logistics Platform - page 38. (Read 123509 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
What is the minimum amount of the contribution for participation?
Activity: 266
Will be interesting to know what is your main goal? What do you want to change in logistic system?
Activity: 238
When will crowd sale begin? What are the terms of your project?
Public offering will start on 1 of June 2018 01:00 UTC END 30 of June 2018 23:59 UTC
Activity: 248
Nice project guys! What is the hard cup? How much have you already collected?
Activity: 294
Dafzo decentralised resulting ecosystem costs much less to operate for small logistics companies, provides enhanced safer technology and reliability and straightens the entire supply chain.  Wink
What opportunities will I get if I buy dafzo tokens?
You can trade DFZ Token in listed exchanges or use as a utility to take service from Dafzo logistics, earn income from custodian program. How it works you find on Dafzo website https://www.dafzo.io/
What is the purpose of your company? Why do you need make the blockchain technology available for logistic sphere?
DAFZO aims to revolutionise the global e-commerce logistics and the consignment forwarding system by eliminating the present financial intermediaries like bankers. Alternately DAFZO proposed Blockchain logistics ecosystem, which cost much less to operate and further adds benefits to the user by reducing the Turn Around Time (TAT) of shipment and the hefty transaction fee of financial intermediates.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Why the consumer will be more profitable to use your logistics system?
Do you set a limit on participation? Maybe as usual for residents of the United States?
Yes, you’re right. Person can not purchase DFC tokens if he is U.S citizen, resident, or entity
What currencies do you accept?
There are ETH, BTC and BCH currencies available while pre ico sale continue.
Hello dev! What is the token price? Will it be changed after pre-ico?
Dafzo assumes a progressive price system. During pre-sale 1 DFC costs 0.3 USD. Then token prize increase to 0.5 USD.
How long pre save is active? Can I get bonus if will invest now?
Limited DFZ token will be sold at a discounted price of 30% to 50%. Full description of prices and incentive systems you will find in the white paper https://www.dafzo.io/assets/Dafzo.io.pdf
When will crowd sale begin? What are the terms of your project?
Activity: 204
Do you set a limit on participation? Maybe as usual for residents of the United States?
Yes, you’re right. Person can not purchase DFC tokens if he is U.S citizen, resident, or entity
What currencies do you accept?
Dafzo decentralised resulting ecosystem costs much less to operate for small logistics companies, provides enhanced safer technology and reliability and straightens the entire supply chain.  Wink
What opportunities will I get if I buy dafzo tokens?
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I hope, your project will solve the current problems of transportation and significantly improve the service as a whole. Good luck!
Activity: 280
Activity: 204
Activity: 196
Hello dev! What is the token price? Will it be changed after pre-ico?
Dafzo assumes a progressive price system. During pre-sale 1 DFC costs 0.3 USD. Then token prize increase to 0.5 USD.
How long pre save is active? Can I get bonus if will invest now?
copper member
Activity: 112
What is the purpose of your company? Why do you need make the blockchain technology available for logistic sphere?
Interesting idea of startup. Can you describe how can I get benefits if will purchase your tokens?
Gafzo has a discount system for participant: early participation get you discount of 50% at Pre sale (only for ETH contribution), 40% during pre ICO and 30% during pre-token. Also you can join to bounty campaign and receive the bonuses. Dafzo custodian & partner program is an opportunity for community to work with Dafzo and start earning additional income by joining custodian program.
Can I find out the details?
All information you are interested in and links to registration are on the site https://www.dafzo.io/
Hi. Have you already started ICO Sale? I look forward to the results of sales. I hope you gain enough money!
Hello. Now pre ico sale continue now until April 30. And the crowd sale will begin on June first. Be patient because you can not get your tokens right now. The distribution will start after the end of ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: