Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DAFZO.IO - A Decentralized Global P2P Logistics Platform - page 9. (Read 123464 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Hi there. I see that Dafzo ICO will be successful and I want to contribute tokens. Which currencies are accepted here?
Hello. For transaction you can choose one of these currencies: BTC, ETH and BCH. Contribute DFZ tokens by visiting Dafzo's official website https://www.dafzo.io
Well, do I need to confirm my country? are there any restrictions?
There are some restrictions for US residents - to participate they must become accredited investor. But in general, all can participate, because the project is an international
copper member
Activity: 97
Hi. When will the platform start full functioning? Can I see the propotype now?
Activity: 196
Have you made the audit of the smart-contracts?
Activity: 95
Hi there. I see that Dafzo ICO will be successful and I want to contribute tokens. Which currencies are accepted here?
Hello. For transaction you can choose one of these currencies: BTC, ETH and BCH. Contribute DFZ tokens by visiting Dafzo's official website https://www.dafzo.io
Well, do I need to confirm my country? are there any restrictions?
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Activity: 95
How much do u need for maintaining the project in live mode?Interested only in the expances for tech equipment, payments for hosting etc.Just wanna figure out how expensive project will be when it starts fully operate and try to figure out how much revenue do u need to generate for be profitable project 
Who will tell you project's self-sustainment costs? It's kind of commercial secrecy. I've never seen here such information from any other ICOs.
Hm.. Looked through your wp one more time. Really like the idea BUT what about law??No licence is needed? For operation in some particular country or worldwide
It depends from the country. Every country has its own low. When the project will expancion all over the world it will be learned the laws of this countries.
Activity: 252
How much do u need for maintaining the project in live mode?Interested only in the expances for tech equipment, payments for hosting etc.Just wanna figure out how expensive project will be when it starts fully operate and try to figure out how much revenue do u need to generate for be profitable project 
Hm.. Looked through your wp one more time. Really like the idea BUT what about law??No licence is needed? For operation in some particular country or worldwide
I saw on the beginning of this forum that members shared their links, as it is done during the bounty campaign. Should I post my review here or Dafzo has a separate page of bounty thread?
The official Dafzo Bounty page is located here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-dafzoio-bounty-program-2948541
Activity: 204
I saw on the beginning of this forum that members shared their links, as it is done during the bounty campaign. Should I post my review here or Dafzo has a separate page of bounty thread?
copper member
Activity: 112
What is your competitors in blockchain space and real life also? I would like to check their success and estimate yours
Dafzo which is the World’s first Global P2P Logistics platform is about to bring significant changes in the Logistics industry.
Dafzo ecosystem serves as an ERP solution and includes;

1. Global P2P Reverse Logistics Platform.

2. Global E-Marketplace

3. Smart Lockers

4. Earning Opportunity with the Custodian Programme.

5. International Trade Finance Technology.
Name the opportunities that your system provides for international trade?
With Dafzo ecosystem, the user can enter and deliver complete performance required in International sales whether it's booking a shipping consignment, issue Letter of Credit to exporter, generating sales of contract, bills of lading related, customs clearance, payment for goods, security & early fraud detection in documents, insurance, real-time tracking and alternate dispute resolution etc.

What discount is now??And what currencies are accepted ? ETH is obvious. What else?
You can contribute DFZ tokens using BTC, BCH & ETH. Minimum investment amount is 0.10 ETH and during pre ico phase Dafzo offers 50% bonus on the first 10% of the reserved tokens.
copper member
With Dafzo ecosystem, the user can enter and deliver complete performance required in International sales whether it's booking a shipping consignment, issue Letter of Credit to exporter, generating sales of contract, bills of lading related, customs clearance, payment for goods, security & early fraud detection in documents, insurance, real-time tracking and alternate dispute resolution etc.

What discount is now??And what currencies are accepted ? ETH is obvious. What else?
Activity: 119
What is your competitors in blockchain space and real life also? I would like to check their success and estimate yours
What is the success of Dafzo project?
Dafzo is itself a complete solution for the enterprise for every type of customer starting from an individual e-shopper, importer -exporter, courier partner and provides extra earning opportunity to the user by Joining Custodian Programme of Dafzo and all these verticals are included in the Dafzo ecosystem.
Activity: 210

yes, the list of functions looks impressive. but why pay attention to Dafzo delivery system?
With Dafzo ecosystem, all international trade deal can be executed automatically thanks to a contract a series of digital smart contracts. And the user transactions will be visualised in real time on the devices.
Activity: 252
I know that very often courier services require you to fill out a large amount of accompanying documents for the goods. How do you plan to solve this issue?

Dafzo Blockchain is capable of recording every movement of a consignment, moves all intermediaries away and dramatically simplifies the document flow. Dafzo provides unique advantages through its decentralised platform, like a tamper-proof design, utter accountability and unparalleled transparency, and that helps Dafzo to drawn attention from stakeholders of very diverse business areas.
copper member

yes, the list of functions looks impressive. but why pay attention to Dafzo delivery system?
Pages:
Jump to: