Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DAFZO.IO - A Decentralized Global P2P Logistics Platform - page 4. (Read 123464 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Does the number of subscribers on my page in social networks affect the volume of tokens that I will be given as a reward?
Activity: 12
In what countries of Dafzo technology will be available first of all?
Activity: 56
Im glad to see Dafzo project. I would like to participate in this project. When is the Pre Sale expected. to begin?
Activity: 119
Hello there,

We added Dafzo to tropyc. Let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!

https://www.tropyc.co/crypto/dafzo

All the best for your sale,
Tropyc Team
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
In addition to AI technology, B2B, peer to peer systems like this are also interesting to continue to be developed, one of which is this project that combines blockhain technology, with peer to peer for the logistics industry, quite interesting
Activity: 112
Hello Team  Smiley

I am an editor from cryptoslate.com.

We just added DAFZO  with a dedicated ICO listing page to  CryptoSlate's ICO database and is now available on our website.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/dafzo/

https://i.imgur.com/ST7NRyB.jpg

If you need help in editing any information about your ICO, please go to DAFZO ICO page on our website and click "Suggest an Edit".

Feel free to contact us via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/ if you have any questions.
Activity: 98
Hello. I found that your project very well. And I'm interesting in become a custodian.
Activity: 23
Nice that dafzo community is so active. What size of bonus will be after pre ico sale stage?
Activity: 88
How do you think what are the most perspective countries for dafzo project?
Activity: 154
Your project is very intriguing and promising! I'm glad to participate
Activity: 294
How will the transportation in the Dafzo delivery system be carried out? Do you want to work with couriers and road transport, or are you planning to use transportation by sea or by air?
Dafzo will combine all these methods. The owner of the consignments or parcels will be able to find the best possible solution for different transport through a platform.
Even so? Well, it's really great solution. Because other delivery companies do not allow you to choose multiple shipping method. Payment for Dafzo services will only pass in tokens?
I think yes, it will because Dafzo should support the growth of the DFZ tokens. But at the same time, they can be a universal system that accepts even fiat.
Even if users of Dafzo will be able to use only accepted crypto currencies, such as ETH, BTC & BCH, they can buy DFZ tokens on the exchanges and then pay for all dafzo services.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
How will the transportation in the Dafzo delivery system be carried out? Do you want to work with couriers and road transport, or are you planning to use transportation by sea or by air?
Dafzo will combine all these methods. The owner of the consignments or parcels will be able to find the best possible solution for different transport through a platform.
Even so? Well, it's really great solution. Because other delivery companies do not allow you to choose multiple shipping method. Payment for Dafzo services will only pass in tokens?
I think yes, it will because Dafzo should support the growth of the DFZ tokens. But at the same time, they can be a universal system that accepts even fiat.
Activity: 95
Activity: 294
Activity: 95
Activity: 210
Smart contracts usually serve to calculate between counterparties. But you plan to implement this system in your project. What opportunities does it give you?
Every process in the Dafzo will be produced using a smart contract (safe payment, tracking, insurance and etc).
Activity: 238
Hello community. CAn you help with calculation? How much tokens are in one eth?
You will get 2000 DFZ tokens if invest such amount.
Activity: 248
Smart contracts usually serve to calculate between counterparties. But you plan to implement this system in your project. What opportunities does it give you?
Activity: 83
Hello community. CAn you help with calculation? How much tokens are in one eth?
copper member
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
Hello. Tell me plz why Dafzo logistic decision is better that traditional delivery service?

Hello. Dafzo decentralised resulting ecosystem costs much less to operate for small logistics companies, provides enhanced safer technology and reliability and straightens the entire supply chain.
Dude, when was the last time you used international delivery services? I recently ordered it and it was terrible. I'm not even talking about the length of the delivery, and even the simpler things - the cargo tracking system. After as the parcel left the custom of our country, nothing was heard about it. As if international transportation is a black hole, where no information is received about the location of the cargo until it reaches its destination. I still do not know where my package was.
And I hope that the Dafzo will restore confidence in the delivery service
You're right. They will use blockchain, it's so innovative and it will control the entire delivery route. I believe in Dafzo, they make good things.
I see that the support is really strong. Then tell me how can I make a profit from this project?
Dafzo can be profitable for investor for a various reason but the main features and highlights of Dafzo are:

a) Patent International Trade Finance technology” system which stands for fully automated International Trade Finance Clearing system.

b) Decentralised logistics aggregator ecosystem with borderless e-commerce marketplace at a low price.

c) 24x7 within city Express delivery system.

d) Global P2P custodian & partner programme.

e) contribution liquidity & benefits.

f) Live Beta Launch

g) Confirmed Listing on Exchange ie. Bancor

For further details visit https://www.dafzo.io. These are the main reason why any investor should invest in Dafzo.

If you are interesting in the nearest opportunity to earn with Dafzo, join the Bounty thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-dafzoio-bounty-program-2948541
And also you can become a partner or even custodian.
Thank you for advices guys!
Pages:
Jump to: