Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DAFZO.IO - A Decentralized Global P2P Logistics Platform - page 7. (Read 123464 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
How do you think what are the most prospective countries for the dafzo project?
Activity: 98
One of the best ICO here. The team is very professional and I am confident that the project will be popular.

Thanks for your kind words and believing in the team and in the project. Dafzo invites you to participate in the Dafzo's Pre Token sale offering 50% bonus on the first 10% of the reserved tokens.

Contributions can be done by visiting Dafzo's official website; https://www.dafzo.io
I see that Dafzo is serious project and it's great that so many people support it.  You do great work. Good luck!

Thanks for the compliment. Dafzo invites you to participate in the Dafzo's Pre Token sale offering 50% bonus on to the first 10% of the reserved tokens. Participation can be done from Dafzo's official website https://www.dafzo.io.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
It would be interesting to know what fees will be included in the cost of your delivery service? it is simply not clear, due to what you want to make the services of transportation easier, if the cost of transportation of goods, taxes and duties are about the same for all shipping company?
I understand their concept in this way: you save on delivery, because when ordering at an international store, you do not need to pay too much for shipping to your country directly. Instead, you choose the address of the Dafzo, and they through their custodian services forward the goods from country to country with lower costs until the goods reach you.
where can I see all the stages and terms of the project?

You can check all the details by visiting the website https://www.dafzo.io or to know more about in details refer Dafzo's white paper available at https://www.dafzo.io/assets/Dafzo.io.pdf
Activity: 238
Hello team. I'm so excited to be part of great community. Will you be happy to see people from all countries or there is a restriction for participants?
Hi. I know that Dafzo does not set a limits. But if you are from US you will need to confirm your data using KYC.
ah, it's little things. many projects ask for such confirmation. so this is even a plus than a minus. What about the price of the token? what is the stake?
1 DFZ token is 0.50 USD. And don't remember that Dafzo offers a bonus
Activity: 94
Hello team. I'm so excited to be part of great community. Will you be happy to see people from all countries or there is a restriction for participants?
Hi. I know that Dafzo does not set a limits. But if you are from US you will need to confirm your data using KYC.
ah, it's little things. many projects ask for such confirmation. so this is even a plus than a minus. What about the price of the token? what is the stake?
Activity: 95
I read about your custodian program and understood that it is like a courier service. But will you use large shipments, sea ones, which are much cheaper than courier delivery only?
Activity: 196
It would be interesting to know what fees will be included in the cost of your delivery service? it is simply not clear, due to what you want to make the services of transportation easier, if the cost of transportation of goods, taxes and duties are about the same for all shipping company?
copper member
Activity: 112
How can I find my referral link? Will I receive bonus if invite friends using the link and they will buy tokens too but when the ICO will be passed? Or referral program is available only during token sale period
You will find your referral link when you finish the register on the Dafzo site. Can you use it after ICO? I don't know. Usually referral is available all the time while a project work.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
A lot of logistics platforms already, but that neither is not working. Open first, make the competition
How can I find my referral link? Will I receive bonus if invite friends using the link and they will buy tokens too but when the ICO will be passed? Or referral program is available only during token sale period
Activity: 108
If DFZ is only utility token, will it be available on stock exchanges after the end of sales?
Activity: 119
All terms are specified in white paper https://www.dafzo.io/assets/Dafzo.io.pdf
I like everything in the project. the only inconvenience is the confusing information about the dates of the ICO and the price of the token that corresponds to each period
All terms are specified in white paper https://www.dafzo.io/assets/Dafzo.io.pdf
Activity: 119
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Dafzo plan to release your wallet. Will it be possible to pay ordinary currency and not crypto? Wallet will accept only ETH or different coins?
Dafzo accepted currency: ETH, BTC & BCH. So all of them will be available on the wallet. About fiat I dont's know
Activity: 252
Dafzo plan to release your wallet. Will it be possible to pay ordinary currency and not crypto? Wallet will accept only ETH or different coins?
Pages:
Jump to: