Pages:
Author

Topic: ❌ [ANN][ICO] Daox — the open Protocol for ICOs 2.0 (new topic) - page 2. (Read 16243 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 2
my bounty account not working pls check
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
Daox — the Future of ICOs
a good project but i have question
Regrading your accelerator program when is it supposed to be available?
and one more question, How do you keep up with the speed of joining all these icos?would it have any impact on quality?

Our accelerator program is already open for pilot projects, so we can discuss it if it is something of your interest.
As for the growth of ICOs that are offering participation in their token sales based on the Daox Protocol there is not much for us to do. We have developed a framework that includes all the necessary rules to make the investments safer and this solution is generic for all kinds of token sales. Feel free to contact us via email [email protected] or @daoxsupport in Telegram.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
a good project but i have question
Regrading your accelerator program when is it supposed to be available?
and one more question, How do you keep up with the speed of joining all these icos?would it have any impact on quality?
Hello Guys,
Does the ICO still running??

Thanks

It does for couple more days.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hello Guys,
Does the ICO still running??

Thanks
Activity: 324
Merit: 10
Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net
Activity: 3
Hi guys? Awesome project! Can I already use dxcs for services? Thnx
Hello team! I am thinking about whether I have any problems with the fundraising if I deliver part of the project to investors but they do not vote?

Not a big deal, as the Daox Protocol doesn't require quorum so you'll get the funds anyway.
Activity: 2
Hello team! I am thinking about whether I have any problems with the fundraising if I deliver part of the project to investors but they do not vote?
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Activity: 2
Hi there, I saw your latest post about peer mountain, great job! Form-based architecture... interesting🤔It’s like performance oriented..? If it will not have negative impact on the transaction speed and really makes operations seamless then I am for it! Great job daox team for bringing such projects!
I am curious about voting motivation, do you plan to somehow incentivize it?  Bthw, cool video!

If the project is going well, then obviously, participants don't need to participate in votings. If the token holders of the project are unsatisfied with the way it unfolds, they are incentivized to vote as it is the way to save their funds.
Hello! I am a bit concerned, how I could run voting without daox protocol?

You don't need the Daox Protocol to run votings for your project. The Daox Protocol is used to deploy your DAO-based token sale on the Ethereum blockchain and each DAO is completely independent. Right after it is deployed, you can either use the Daox Network interface or any Ethereum client to access its features. 
Activity: 1
I am curious about voting motivation, do you plan to somehow incentivize it?  Bthw, cool video!
Activity: 1
Guys, just watched your new video! Niceeeee Kiss
Activity: 3
Hello! I am a bit concerned, how I could run voting without daox protocol?
Daox is a user friendly and promising project with a live MVP available. The vision is solid with a good use of blockchain which is necessary and applicable in our technology. The team is experienced and skilled to implement this project. The campaign is well organized and clear information.

Nailed it!

Feel free to start participating in ICOs that run using the Daox Protocol.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Daox is a user friendly and promising project with a live MVP available. The vision is solid with a good use of blockchain which is necessary and applicable in our technology. The team is experienced and skilled to implement this project. The campaign is well organized and clear information.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
Blockchain funds platform CoTrader to run its token sale using the Daox Protocol

The Daox Protocol is a new standard for all kinds of token sales that allows investors and startups interact via decentralized autonomous organizations.

It allows for conducting entire token sales, but at the same time is suitable for projects that prefer to use it as an additional source of funding.
https://medium.com/daox/blockchain-funds-platform-cotrader-to-run-its-token-sale-using-the-daox-protocol-f34493026bd8
Pages:
Jump to: