Pages:
Author

Topic: ❌ [ANN][ICO] Daox — the open Protocol for ICOs 2.0 (new topic) - page 4. (Read 16243 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 1
Daox — the Future of ICOs
So if I invest in MOBU using the Daox Protocol, do I get their token at the same time with those who invest directly? And all their investors including those who didn't participate using daox can vote for withdrawals and refunds?

If you are participating in a token sale that is not being entirely conducted using the Daox Protocol, then you get a temporary token which serves for means of voting and refund (in case it was activated). Each project will exchange such tokens to the original ones, however you should take into account that you will also transfer your voting rights with your temporary tokens. This is to ensure that users won't be able to get a refund and the original tokens at the same time. If this doesn't seem crystal clear then you might want to contact our 24/7 support in Telegram before you proceed with the purchase.

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Ok. Thx.

So how do I know that then investing to some startup via the Daxo I got the same deal as if I was investing directly?

You can go to the official website of the project that you are going to invest in and compare the terms. We suggest having the same token sale terms for all projects on the Daox Network, however we don't have any rules regarding this.

So if I invest in MOBU using the Daox Protocol, do I get their token at the same time with those who invest directly? And all their investors including those who didn't participate using daox can vote for withdrawals and refunds?
Ok. Thx.

So how do I know that then investing to some startup via the Daxo I got the same deal as if I was investing directly?

You can go to the official website of the project that you are going to invest in and compare the terms. We suggest having the same token sale terms for all projects on the Daox Network, however we don't have any rules regarding this.
Ok. Thx.

Do you run any sort of scoring for projects that you list on your site? and also i can't find any project that i can actually participate in using the DAOX, all of them are saying "to be announced"

First of all, it is important to mention that there are no limitations for using the Daox Protocol as it could be accessed via any Ethereum client. Daox.Network is just a convenient interface for starting token sales and interacting with DAOs. As for the projects that get listed on the Daox.Network, we don't run any scoring. You should always do your own research.

You can participate in some projects right now, however most of them are not launched yet because we were targeting our partnership offer for upcoming ICOs mostly.

Do you run any sort of scoring for projects that you list on your site? and also i can't find any project that i can actually participate in using the DAOX, all of them are saying "to be announced"
I love this idea very much really. This, if done right, will help future ICOs projects to remove almost barriers encountered now and increase its success rate.

Thanks!
Activity: 2
Daox is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!

Activity: 518
Merit: 11
trusted
I love this idea very much really. This, if done right, will help future ICOs projects to remove almost barriers encountered now and increase its success rate.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Crypto Lovers
Daox will be list on 100 cmc in the future. 🚀🚀🚀🚀

I like that you keep up the good work despite the rock-bottom market. But you are also running a token sale of your own and how are you addressing the problem that your token will lose price when it get listed?

There are several things that we would like to mention regarding the price of the token on exchanges:

1. The DXC token is the token for the Daox Protocol and ecosystem around it. This means that it's supposed to be used to participate in other ICOs, rather than to be to be sold. You can see the main difference: If an ICO investor buys tokens of the project related to health or gas stations or whatever else, he usually has no intention to use it for its purpose. But the DXC token, is actually the product for investors. As a matter of fact, you can see that you can already use DXC token to get into other ICOs. We believe that about 70-80% of all supply will be locked in different projects in the coming months.

2. We have skipped the private sales, so there are no token holders who got them at huge discounts, and therefore there would be no tokens to sell at low price. All pre-ICO investor's tokens are locked for 1 year.

3. Each token of every DAO created using the Daox Protocol (including DXC) is representing a part of the raised funds in the sense that it could be used to get the remaining funds back in case of a startup failure. This gives a support for the price of the token on its early-stages of development.

Bottomline:
We simply can't have a short term strategy, as we will lose all the funds that we are raising. The only way for us to keep the funding is to make DXC succeed.

I like that you keep up the good work despite the rock-bottom market. But you are also running a token sale of your own and how are you addressing the problem that your token will lose price when it get listed?

No, they won't be selling DXC tokens, as these tokens could either be used to get access to different token sale related services on the Daox Network, or to be partially withdrawn but only after all the ETH funds are spent. So, the outcome is that DXC tokens will be held in a DAO instead of being sold off on exchanges.

Know more about other benefits and uses of DXC here: https://daox.org/#Token

Ok, might lets consider that this might work. But still I'm don't see that another token for this project is neccessary. Are there any other project going to run their sales accepting DXCs?

Average ICO or crowdfunding project is spending 10% of its fundraising target for marketing and other services. Since the funds in a DAO are locked, the DXC is used to get access to such services for Fundraising DAOs. On top of that, there is a variety of additional uses of DXC tokens in the Daox ecosystem.

As of the projects, we expect more and more to come in the nearest future.

No, they won't be selling DXC tokens, as these tokens could either be used to get access to different token sale related services on the Daox Network, or to be partially withdrawn but only after all the ETH funds are spent. So, the outcome is that DXC tokens will be held in a DAO instead of being sold off on exchanges.

Ok, might lets consider that this might work. But still I'm don't see that another token for this project is neccessary. Are there any other project going to run their sales accepting DXCs?
Activity: 4
Hey,
After reading a bit through your website I must say that I'm pretty excited about the project. Gonna read through your whitepaper further and come back to explore more. It will be a significant project.
brand new
Activity: 0
The team of this idea is very experienced I think, now when i look at them on the website.Do you plan to hire more people in the future for a full-time job? Thanks
I can see project "the planet" is raising DXC tokens which is ridiculous! I don't really get what are they going to do with these tokens and how are they planning on funding their development with dxc? its not even listied at any exchange yet.

First of all, thanks for following our updates!

We work closely with first projects that conduct their token sales using the Daox Protocol as it is in our interest to help them succeed. As you may know Daox is not only the solution for token sales, but also an ecosystem of crypto-related services (such as KYC services, bounty, ratings, marketing, etc.). So, on the one hand the DXC token is used to get access to such services, on the other hand the project is getting attention from the Daox community. They will definitely run their main sale stage with ETH accepted, and they will fund the development with the funds raised at this stage, while part of DXC tokens will be used for promotional and other service purposes.

By the way, you can always see how the process is going and how the funds are being spent as Daox Protocol makes it completely transparent.

So for the token holders this means that your DXC tokens will be dumped by the project once the token sale is finished and you can guess what will happen to the its price on exchanges.

Pages:
Jump to: