Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Digmus- Decentralized Anti-Counterfeit Platform - page 13. (Read 8703 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Did you hear about EMC Antifake?

Yeah, we know about them. One of our competitors: they have an EmerCoin blockchain based project, but with seller authenticity verification at customer side, and at the same time no distribution history stored in blockchain.
So that means that we are ready for the competition
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Did you hear about EMC Antifake?
seems nice project.
looking forward to it.

thanks for sharing this thread with us.

Thanks for your interest! You can always find us, and ask any related questions in Digmus telegram channel https://t.me/Digmus
Activity: 135
seems nice project.
looking forward to it.

thanks for sharing this thread with us.
Activity: 139
Can someone tell me how much the pre-ICO price was?

The pre-ICO hasn't even started yet.
You can get 300 tokens for 1 ETH during the pre-ICO. 300000 tokens will be sold. The event starts 12'th of October.
Can someone tell me how much the pre-ICO price was?
Will there be a token swap?

It is likely there will be a swap of erc20 tokens bought on ICO to native digmus network tokens.
There may be a technical solution that will allow us to use erc20 tokens in our network without swapping but it's cumbersome and untested, so no promises

Makes sense, thanks!

In which exchange will it be listed?

Negotiations with Binance, Liqui, Bitfinex, Tidex are in progress
Activity: 187

It is likely there will be a swap of erc20 tokens bought on ICO to native digmus network tokens.
There may be a technical solution that will allow us to use erc20 tokens in our network without swapping but it's cumbersome and untested, so no promises

Makes sense, thanks!

In which exchange will it be listed?

Makes sense, thanks!

This project must have a super advance program algorithm to detect what is fake and what is facts. Very interesting I must say. Keeping an eye on this one.

Thank you jwiz168! We do appreciate your interest in our project. Please feel free to ask any Digmus related questions in our telegram channel: https://t.me/Digmus

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
This project must have a super advance program algorithm to detect what is fake and what is facts. Very interesting I must say. Keeping an eye on this one.
Tell me, is it possible that your project will be able to compete with a huge monopoly?

There might emerge local gouvernment-enforced monopolies on our market (there are none yet to our knowledge). On the global market there won't ever be one.

We are ready for competition either way
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
Tell me, is it possible that your project will be able to compete with a huge monopoly?

Please give us some numbers

For the ICO we will be selling Digmus tokens (DGM).
The total amount of such tokens issued will be 10,000,000, with 7,000,000 being up for sale, 1,000,000 being divided between the team and
initial investors, and 2,000,000 more being stored in the Digmus development fund.

All unsold tokens will be “burned”, as well as a proportional share of 3,000,000 tokens that will never be for sale.

For example, if the total amount of Digmus tokens sold is 3,500,000, then the development fund will receive 1,000,000 tokens, with the team and investors share equal to a combined 500,000 tokens. Thus, under any scenario, ICO and pre-ICO participants will hold a 70% share of Digmus tokens.

ok thanks!

So how much do you plan to raise?

We'll have a softcap of $500k, a goal of $3mln and a hardcap of $10mln
Our roadmap assumes that US$1 million is collected for the ICO. An amount less than this will significantly decrease the speed at which partners are attracted, as well as put the beta-version implementation date for blockchain and SAP integration behind schedule. While an amount over this will not significantly affect development speed, it will allow for more active system promotion, increasing the quantity of partners.

Please give us some numbers

For the ICO we will be selling Digmus tokens (DGM).
The total amount of such tokens issued will be 10,000,000, with 7,000,000 being up for sale, 1,000,000 being divided between the team and
initial investors, and 2,000,000 more being stored in the Digmus development fund.

All unsold tokens will be “burned”, as well as a proportional share of 3,000,000 tokens that will never be for sale.

For example, if the total amount of Digmus tokens sold is 3,500,000, then the development fund will receive 1,000,000 tokens, with the team and investors share equal to a combined 500,000 tokens. Thus, under any scenario, ICO and pre-ICO participants will hold a 70% share of Digmus tokens.

ok thanks!

So how much do you plan to raise?
Does your technology work with RFID tags?

Yes, it does work with NFC tags
Does your technology work with RFID tags?
Pages:
Jump to: