Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Digmus- Decentralized Anti-Counterfeit Platform - page 15. (Read 8703 times)

Activity: 232
Merit: 100
I hope you the best of lucks with your project, the idea looks really promising! I will keep a close look
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
When do you plan to release the DGM tokens?

Token emission is planned to start right after the ICO, when the final audit is done

All right, and when the tokens can be sold at stock exchange?

As soon as possible after the token generating event, we have already started the negotiations with some of stock exchanges
Activity: 197

Token emission is planned to start right after the ICO, when the final audit is done

All right, and when the tokens can be sold at stock exchange?

Activity: 326
Merit: 250
Why is no one seeing this project ? It could be one of the next big thing
Thank you Dave, we do appreciate your attention
Please feel free to ask any related questions
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
Why is no one seeing this project ? It could be one of the next big thing
Correct me if I'm wrong, but could fully open database possibly lead to industrial cross espionage?

The only thing you can do to spy on a competitor is to count the number of product groups. You can do it absolutely legal just by going to their store or website. All product data will be encrypted.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but could fully open database possibly lead to industrial cross espionage?
Thanks for the info. The project looks very ambitious! Is there a way to receive the updates about pre-ICO/ICO exact timing?

There's a subscription section at the top of our website, you can leave your email there to get the latest project updates. https://digmus.io
Our future plans are ambitious. Join us!

• November 2017: ICO + Product prototype using a centralized database
• January 2018: Test launch with partners
• June 2018: Blockchain-based beta version and issuing of GEN currency
• September 2018: Full integration for certain product categories for partners
• February 2019: 100,000 product units are being registered in system monthly. SAP integration
• September 2019: 100 partners use our system
• September 2020: Number of partners using our system increases to 200. 4 million product units are registered in the system monthly. Blockchain is updated for better scaling through blockchain upgrade
• September 2021: 300 partners. 30 million product units being registered a month

Learn more about the Digmus project and get answers to your questions in chat: https://t.me/Digmus
Thanks for the info. The project looks very ambitious! Is there a way to receive the updates about pre-ICO/ICO exact timing?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Our future plans are ambitious. Join us!

• November 2017: ICO + Product prototype using a centralized database
• January 2018: Test launch with partners
• June 2018: Blockchain-based beta version and issuing of GEN currency
• September 2018: Full integration for certain product categories for partners
• February 2019: 100,000 product units are being registered in system monthly. SAP integration
• September 2019: 100 partners use our system
• September 2020: Number of partners using our system increases to 200. 4 million product units are registered in the system monthly. Blockchain is updated for better scaling through blockchain upgrade
• September 2021: 300 partners. 30 million product units being registered a month

Learn more about the Digmus project and get answers to your questions in chat: https://t.me/Digmus
vsh
Activity: 29
that's more logical for short term, but i think you can expand more than that in long term road map, 300 partners at August 2021 just from Pharmaceuticals,Consumer electronics, and Luxury goods can expand more and more
We certainly hope you are right in that regard!

is pre-ICO already finished?
if not, how can we join pre-ICO?
any bounty for this project dev?
Pre-ICO will start in a few weeks. We are not doing bounty for the pre-ICO but we are contemplating one for the ICO proper.
Activity: 154
interesting project, who will digmus be targeting primarily? and at which layer of the value chain
We're thinking pharma and electronics because that's where the money is, also luxury and premium goods because it's where rapid adoption is more likely. Digmus is most useful for marketing and customer communication link of value chain, though it could provide some value to logistics too.
that's more logical for short term, but i think you can expand more than that in long term road map, 300 partners at August 2021 just from Pharmaceuticals,Consumer electronics, and Luxury goods can expand more and more
Digmus will help consumers and producers fight counterfeit goods. Our solution can be implemented in any industry and in any country. With rare exception, approval from federal agencies is not required, but might be beneficial for expediting systems integration. After passing a certain market threshold, using our system, or one of the same type, will become critically important for market participants. At that point the lack of authenticity verification on anything except the cheapest products will be considered suspicious.
is pre-ICO already finished?
if not, how can we join pre-ICO?
any bounty for this project dev?
vsh
interesting project, who will digmus be targeting primarily? and at which layer of the value chain
We're thinking pharma and electronics because that's where the money is, also luxury and premium goods because it's where rapid adoption is more likely. Digmus is most useful for marketing and customer communication link of value chain, though it could provide some value to logistics too.
Activity: 66
Activity: 139
We updated our WP. Read, learn and ask questions about Digmus.

Telegram chat: https://t.me/Digmus
vsh
When is the start?  Cheesy
End of September, most likely.
Activity: 232
When is the start?  Cheesy
I think the project is useful!