Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Digmus- Decentralized Anti-Counterfeit Platform - page 16. (Read 8703 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Nice idea! Good Luck! Wink
Activity: 187

I'm not sure that such a design is suitable for such an application  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 214
I mean that the companies which are doing the same products may not be agree to join your project.
Some of them will not, some of them will. We will carefully choose with whom we are going to partner up.
"Pretty good" answer. 50/50 to parner or not. and no any garantees.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I mean that the companies which are doing the same products may not be agree to join your project.
Some of them will not, some of them will. We will carefully choose with whom we are going to partner up.
Activity: 139
Why Digmus is useful?

Digmus helps both customers and manufactures to fight fakes.

Digmus gives to customers:
- Extra information about product
- Instant way to check the product authenticity
- Ability to register the purchase

Digmus offers to manufactures:
- Additional, independent way to connect with a customer
- Reputation protection
- Preservation of profit
- Care for consumers
- Extra information about purchases

Learn more about Digmus project and ask your questions in telegram.

vsh
Activity: 29

Cool team and project. Are you focused only on the pharmaceutical business?
We are not. There's a lot of pain about fake drugs in the world but it's not the only industry suffering.

How do you plan to solve the problem of rivalry in similar sphere of trade?

Sorry, I don't quite get what do you mean here.
How do you plan to solve the problem of rivalry in similar sphere of trade?
Activity: 211

Cool team and project. Are you focused only on the pharmaceutical business?
vsh
This is a cool concept, but what distinguishes it from similar ones?
There are no projects exactly like ours, though there are projects with the same end goal. Given the severity of fake goods problem (esp. fake drugs) this is unsurprising. We have learned from experiences of our predecessors and there’ll be a comprehensive article comparing features and weak spots of our solutions.
Activity: 232
This is a cool concept, but what distinguishes it from similar ones?
Is the product label signed with a private key?
Yes, it's signed with a private key that's controlled by a brand owner so you can be sure that product information is authentic.

No hardcap as I understand from whitepaper?
There will be a natural hardcap: we have a limited amount of tokens to sell (7mln at most) and the price of a single token is within a set price bracket. We will explain in more details later but there will definetely be a hardcap.

Hi will you do bounty programs? I think many would like to participate. Smiley Smiley
During the pre-ICO we want to focus on matters more pressing. We are contemplating bounty campaign for the ICO but it's still in the air.

Roger! Do you have an account in reddit? I think there may be interested in the project.
copper member
Activity: 45
Merit: 12
Sale of tokens only for ETH? When to start sales?

Hello, preICO is scheduled for the 2nd half of September. We will announce the exact date soon. You will be able to get Digmus tokens for ETH and BTC.
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
Sale of tokens only for ETH? When to start sales?
vsh
Yes, it's signed with a private key that's controlled by a brand owner so you can be sure that product information is authentic.

There will be a natural hardcap: we have a limited amount of tokens to sell (7mln at most) and the price of a single token is within a set price bracket. We will explain in more details later but there will definetely be a hardcap.

Hi will you do bounty programs? I think many would like to participate. Smiley Smiley
During the pre-ICO we want to focus on matters more pressing. We are contemplating bounty campaign for the ICO but it's still in the air.
Activity: 521
Merit: 500
vsh
Stored all on a "Centralised database" lol. No thanks!
That's what a prototype would be developed on to allow us start integration with producers as soon as possible, before we even release our blockchain solution. Beta and beyond would most likely be Graphene-based unless a better framework presents itself. It's mentioned in the roadmap and explained in more details in out white paper.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
Stored all on a "Centralised database" lol. No thanks!
Activity: 238
Pages:
Jump to: