Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DIMPAY ICO. INVEST FOR TOMORROW. TODAY. - page 5. (Read 26681 times)

Activity: 540
Merit: 101
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
Activity: 540
Merit: 101
DIMCOIN - The Future of Equity on the Blockchain.
copper member
copper member
Please note that DIMPAY website www.dimpay.io is currently under maintenance
copper member
This ANN is really quiet, I wonder if anyone joined this ICO ? I think lots of people were angry during this ICO because they couldn't get DIMCOIN listed on any exchange. I wonder if Dimpay is listed on any exchange yet ? I don't see any update on this project. Did the devs gave up on Dimpay so they can focus on Dimcoin maybe ?
I can see why lots of people are losing confidence in this project, devs you need to do something or people will keep selling.
No, It's listed already on HitBTC and Iquant, you need to understand that DIMCOIN were sold during DIMPAY ICO, and DIMPAY is one of the components that build up the DIM Ecosystem, The devs didn't give up, announcement will be made soon. DIM is a long-term project and it will take sometime until everything is fully functional.

Yeah I know that Dimcoin is listed on Hitbtc but what about the Dimpay token ? Do you mean there aren't any Dimpay tokens ? Then what did the ICO participants gets during the Dimpay token sale ? Did they receive Dimcoin tokens ?
Okay good to know that you are going to announce something soon, i agree with you Dim is a long term project and I am planning to hold but it's a little sad to see the price dump so much.
Yes, during DIMPAY ICO they sold DIMCOIN, I personally think that the value will recover, it's not only DIMCOIN that is declining in value, almost all currencies are, the market is volatile and values tend to rise and fall quickly, we will wake up the next day only to find out that DIMCOIN has sky-rocketed to new highs. I am definitely holding this coin8)
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
This ANN is really quiet, I wonder if anyone joined this ICO ? I think lots of people were angry during this ICO because they couldn't get DIMCOIN listed on any exchange. I wonder if Dimpay is listed on any exchange yet ? I don't see any update on this project. Did the devs gave up on Dimpay so they can focus on Dimcoin maybe ?
I can see why lots of people are losing confidence in this project, devs you need to do something or people will keep selling.
No, It's listed already on HitBTC and Iquant, you need to understand that DIMCOIN were sold during DIMPAY ICO, and DIMPAY is one of the components that build up the DIM Ecosystem, The devs didn't give up, announcement will be made soon. DIM is a long-term project and it will take sometime until everything is fully functional.

Yeah I know that Dimcoin is listed on Hitbtc but what about the Dimpay token ? Do you mean there aren't any Dimpay tokens ? Then what did the ICO participants gets during the Dimpay token sale ? Did they receive Dimcoin tokens ?
Okay good to know that you are going to announce something soon, i agree with you Dim is a long term project and I am planning to hold but it's a little sad to see the price dump so much.
copper member
DIMCOIN wishing everyone a happy Chinese New Year!
copper member
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
copper member
copper member
thank you for the distribution. 
where the exchange dimpay token is traded?
DIMCOIN is currently trading at HitBTC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dimcoin/#markets and DIM TOKENS will be traded once HYBSE is functional.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
thank you for the distribution. 
where the exchange dimpay token is traded?

Dimpay token or dimcoin that you have on your wallet? If you have dimcoin, then the only place to trade now is at hitbtc but the price is very low now (under the ICO price). Lucky me, I sold what I have invested during the ICO when the price was still above the ICO price and I bought some more dimcoin recently with some of the profit that I got from the ICO. I hope the dev will make something new in the near future that may affect its price to rise.  Grin
copper member
AMA with the Communications Team starting in approximately 30 minutes: Official DIMCOIN subreddit
copper member
So what will you do in the near future for the development of your project dev? There are too many problems at HitBTC, will you try to get dimpay/dimcoin listed in other better exchanges this year? I have lost some dimcoin already due to the problem at HitBTC, not so sure if I will get it back but it makes me start to leave hitbtc just after my first try to use them.
I just assume that information regarding more exchanges will be announced later. Did you include the payment ID in the message box for the transaction to HitBTC? If yes, probably your transaction will confirm on the network soon.
copper member
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
So what will you do in the near future for the development of your project dev? There are too many problems at HitBTC, will you try to get dimpay/dimcoin listed in other better exchanges this year? I have lost some dimcoin already due to the problem at HitBTC, not so sure if I will get it back but it makes me start to leave hitbtc just after my first try to use them.
copper member
Please note the most recent update on HitBTC.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Unfortunately, the anticipated scenario took place and DIMCOIN densely sold its sales, opening Hitbtc's coin transfer. I estimated it to be 0.05. After seeing 0.035, I received a harsh response. But this purchase again ate a hard sell. Coin is currently trying to keep the ICO price at 0.04 cent.
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
iLink2Music
I am sure will be many who are interested in this project ,, in terms of the concept is well ordered in my opinion. success brother
Pages:
Jump to: