Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DIMPAY ICO. INVEST FOR TOMORROW. TODAY. - page 7. (Read 26681 times)

copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
Very exciting day today as DIMCOIN gets ready to be listed at 12:00 CET. Todays AMA with DIMCOIN's Head of Communications, Richard Lendrum, will begin in approximately 60min, please have some questions ready. This AMA will be for DIMCOIN and DIMPAY. Link: https://www.reddit.com/r/Official_DIMCOIN/comments/7kk4gd/ama_with_richard_lendrum_18122017/
Activity: 142
Merit: 0
Why don't you extand the token sale a few days longer?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hi guys , its the dimpay ico money raise counter updated?

Ty !
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I am really pleased to see your project. I am sure that this project will also be a successful project just like dimcoin. I am sure that the investors of this project will get a high profit if they will invest in this project. I am also interested to invest in this project. I am joining your promotion signature campaign and will invite the investors to invest in this project as I know if the investors will be more then the price will go much higher in value. I will also invite my friends to invest in this project.
Activity: 175
Who is in your advisors team?
Activity: 217
Tell me please, and the bounty company is already open, can you take part?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hello DEV, is this ICO is failure how we can back our money invested  in this project??
Activity: 98
Hi dev, have you reactivated your bounty program?
Activity: 148
Merit: 3
When the Dimcoin trading will start? And Where?
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Hi, guys! how do you think, does this have a chance to pay off?

Of course, this is quite a solid project if you look at their plan but they are just undervalued. Somehow this is getting much better as more and more people finally pay of some attention to this . Wether it pays off or not that would be depending on the devs, if they are able to deliver what they promise then it will pay off however they are going to deliver this
Activity: 76
Hello! Do you plan to a timely p3o. it's your products after the launch?
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
Statements of financial positions, salary payments and direct debit procedures are just a few of the Business Account features. See the full features on the DIMPAY whitepaper here: https://www.dimpay.io/docs/dimpay-whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 70
If your team members had linkedin it would have given you much more credibility.
Activity: 141
Your ICO ends soon, have you raised the soft cap alredy?
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
When I read some comments of the participants its all positive, i know that this project is really good that no one can actually give some negative feedbacks about it. Im looking forward to this project so much.
Activity: 190
Hi, guys! how do you think, does this have a chance to pay off?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
When will you calculate the bounty and distribute the reward?
address this in the bounty thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounties-dimpay-ico-invest-for-tomorrow-todayofnp-2491014 all informatio will be there.

How to get a debit card in the future? Or maybe I can receive it already?
Thinking of getting one too but i think we have to wait for the mobile depotwallet to be developed before we can use the card and am hoping it will come at no cost.
Activity: 195
Merit: 11
When will you calculate the bounty and distribute the reward?
Activity: 448
in what ways can investors make money, besides the exchange?
Activity: 155
Can I apply for beta testing your wallet?
Pages:
Jump to: