Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DIMPAY ICO. INVEST FOR TOMORROW. TODAY. - page 10. (Read 26681 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Reserved.
Activity: 169
Hello! How is your ICO going?
Activity: 126
Does your team have an experience of successful ICO startups?

yes it would be nice to see some previous projects
Activity: 146
Does your team have an experience of successful ICO startups?
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
A professional footballer as a participant of DIMCOIN! Hal Robson-Kanu, English Premier League and Wales national team player, join the list of investors and shows his support. More exciting news to follow after the ICO. Watch the video on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1c75_XOreo&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
This seems like a good project, and also by looking for the limited total supply I'm hoping that in the future it will be a great choice of investment.

Definitely a good one, it is a waste that alot of people dont notice this right. Besides this is still a good time to enter the ICO for 10 % bonus using NEM. Besides that if you are buying NEM now, you should be lucky because few more days price of NEM is going to shoot up. You dont need to be a proffesional trader to know what the chart looks like at this point
Activity: 146
So users will only be able to buy products from the merchants who have a depwallet too?
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Do merchants need any special equipment to use depotwallet?
copper member
DIMPAY Private accounts offer a range of benefits! How can DIMPAY benefit you?
https://www.dimpay.io/
Activity: 184
Have you concidered any bonuses for using your debit cards? Like cashback or smth, idk. What is the point for users to get your card, besides the crypto currency?
copper member
Dimpay is not fully decentralized, is it? It rather seems there is a third party service provider in the middle when it comes to transactions? Please correct me if I am wrong.
I personally think it's fully decentralised, is there a reason why think that it is not fully decentralised? and who is the third party service provider in your opinion?
What other projects will be in the DIM ecosystem?
The DIM Ecosystem consists of a lot of different projects which includes HYBSE, WISE Consulting, DIMCOIN, DIM Currencies, DIM TOKENS, DEPOTWALLET, mobile DEPOTWALLET, DIM Debit card and more. Read whitepaper for more detailed information.

Are you using social accounts? Where is  your FB or Telegram?
All relevant social media pages are on the first page of this thread.

Activity: 169
It is awesome that crypto currency is spreading so much into the daily lives! When DIMPAY will be ready to use?
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
It's cool that this payment system is designed not only for consumers, but can be a financial solution for those people who do not have bank accounts around the world.
Activity: 147
do you partner with any banks to issue the actual cards?
copper member
Only THREE days remaining of the DIMPAY ICO! Invest now to get your 5% bonus, or 10% NEM bonus!
https://www.dimpay.io/
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Dimpay is not fully decentralized, is it? It rather seems there is a third party service provider in the middle when it comes to transactions? Please correct me if I am wrong.
Activity: 148
Will you be some sort of a financial entity with the required licensing?
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
I found these project really good because you can actually invest here without any hesitation this must be a great offer yo everyone  who really want to make some investment of theor project sooner.

Yes agree I also have the same opinion with you, I think this project is interesting with the payment of access. and DIMPAY also offer low cost. and this project facilitates any transaction anywhere. but the project duration short thus There will be many devotees and may just be COIN DIMPAY can quickly enter the market.
Activity: 164
Where the mobile DEPOTWALLET app will be available and when? Do you have a proto already?
Activity: 171
Are you using social accounts? Where is  your FB or Telegram?
Pages:
Jump to: