Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Dmarket - the worlds first decentralized, cross-game marketplace. - page 4. (Read 35754 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Smart contracts are the bridge on blockchain to connect all game worlds and universes without any third party needed. They will log changes of ownership and automatically transfer payments
You are right. The function that you want to achieve this level needs further development and creation. It can be realized in the near future.

I will look forward to updating your project. I'm excited by this idea, I think that it's a chance to really get something interesting
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hello D_Market,

I had asked on telegram about the unity sdk progress and I was told there is a release already.
I wanted to ask, why isn't DMarket publicizing this ?

I don't think most of our community is aware of this... let alone other developers...

Thank you
Activity: 224
We Make Virtual Assets Real
Did you know that only 22% of gamers are under 20 years old, while as many as 43% are aged between 36 and 65. Do you know what country is the world’s largest games market and what are the revenue forecasts for 2018? Find out these and other gaming industry facts in the article below!
➡️ https://dmarket.com/blog/gaming-trends-2018/
I have checked all the points of your project and all is truly very nice!
Thanks for your support!
Activity: 113
Dmarket forget marketing the cryptospace and focus on game industry
The problem game industry does not buy token
Activity: 430
Smart contracts are the bridge on blockchain to connect all game worlds and universes without any third party needed. They will log changes of ownership and automatically transfer payments
You are right. The function that you want to achieve this level needs further development and creation. It can be realized in the near future.
Activity: 140
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
DMT is the world's first and only working marketplace on blockchain for trading in-game items and turning them into real assets. DMT is listed on TokenJar, a decentralized exchange, with no deposit and no fees, wallet to wallet.

I love the idea of DMarket but still you have to do a lot of steps to buy dmt from fiat to dmt token. Do you have plan like you can buy dmt token from mobile app directly?

Thank you for your support and for a good question! Yes, we plan to add the ability to buy DMT directly in the mobile app in one of the future updates.
Activity: 257
Merit: 12

I love the idea of DMarket but still you have to do a lot of steps to buy dmt from fiat to dmt token. Do you have plan like you can buy dmt token from mobile app directly?
Activity: 98
Oh, we can create an additional income using dmarket tokens by opening a business in the digital world

We’ve achieved a very important milestone: we’re pleased to announce the launch of DMarket Wallet application for iOS! Store your DMT and ETH safely. Manage all your in-game blockchain items easily from your phone!

✅ Best-in-class hardware encryption
✅ Send and receive DMT, ETH & blockchain items
✅ Detailed information about every transaction

Learn more about the features of DMarket Wallet on our blog! ➡️ https://dmarket.com/blog/dmarket-ios-wallet

You’re also welcome to download the Wallet on App Store right now ➡️ https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dmarket-wallet/id1362031041

This year’s E3 Expo is one of the most exciting ever, thanks in part to the vast number of big titles released. DMarket's days at the show were also very intense. Our team attracted a lot of attention from bloggers, journalists, game developers and gamers.

Master Yoda or dmarket support. Do you know the use of DMT in the Beta. Is the function that you descripe already working?

Please, note that DMT (DMarket Token) is for external usage (outside of the platform). DMC (DMarket coin) for internal usage on the platform. Any purchase of DMC will be going through DMT.
You may purchase DMC only for DMT.

Currently, you can buy Steam and Blockchain items with DMC.

The platform development is in full swing, and we continue to work on adding new games. DMarket business development team is negotiating with the world’s top game developers and new partners.
Thus, with each new connected game, both the DMC (DMT) circulation and the general base of items will increase. Each transaction - selling, buying or exchanging - will require a DMarket coin. Therefore, the tokens will always be in circulation and always in demand.
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
Met with the DMT team at E3 this week. It was awesome to see them at the largest electronics expo in the world! DMT is working to get some news games on their list and moving towards great things.
Activity: 53
Forgot to post this image taken from DMarket facebook group cover video near the end :

https://i.redd.it/ke3bnmpa6v211.png
Dota2 delivered. 6 more games for 2018. I m a true believer. You can all sell at 4000ish. I will buy as more as i can.
My advice HODL, this crypto is highly undervalued.

Crazy how undervalued it is with all the accomplishments and the roadmap ahead !!!
Like you said 8 games in 2018... Token is going to really gain value once new games are integrated with the custom blockchain.

Asked admin on telegram about purchases with fiat vs DMT and how DMT can gain value when you can simple purchase everything with fiat and here is the short answer :

DMarket Support: Any purchase of DMC will be going through DMT. Looking like a one-click purchase for an end-user, technically it would work like this: fiat => DMT => DMC, simply put.
Asked about fiat and how they would exchange it to DMT... basically they will be connected to an exchange (unknown at the moment) and swap fiat for DMT via api calls instantly.
So there it is... every transaction will go through DMT.

GLTA can't wait for next big news !!!

Also for all those who are here but not up to date with recent progress here you go :
https://dmarket.com/blog/summer-dmarket-update/
Pages:
Jump to: