Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡⚡⚡ Dock.io - Decentralized Data Exchange Protocol w/ Live Beta App⚡⚡⚡ - page 5. (Read 16743 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
all dock team came to write fake replies here lol?
Activity: 827
Merit: 502
I completed all required information for the airdrop that was promised to me from information through an email. When will these all be complete?
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
I see the price has started to fall. Does this mean that participants in the bounty began to sell tokens? I'm glad I didn't keep my tokens and sold them at the start of the bidding.
Activity: 500
Merit: 102
dock.io project& bounty scam
I can say that the development team of a dock currency scam project because of the conditions that he developed after he succeeded in bringing a large number of referrals and reward campaign announced
Why do we say a scam project?
First, the activation with Kyc were set at the end of the ico sale.
Second, they distributed some of the dock Token in the airdrop campaign without the condition of activation kyc  and this to bring a large number of participants.
Third, after a lot of pressure from the participants in the reward campaign and the flight of investors after they smelled the systematic fraud, they sent emails saying that the kyc  activation is now accepted and you can transfer your earning.
Fourthly, they prohibit any participant who claims the right to be rewarded by the first referral campaign in the Telegram group
The important thing that is noticed is that the participants are counted in the reward campaign and emails are sent that you are not entitled to the reward for violating the terms as some people are believed to have obtained their right, but when you check the conversions you see that they do not stad 300 dock!!check the transaction you will see .
The referral campaign has also been merged with the signature company to ensure that you do not pay because you have violated the terms!!. Which originally were not at the beginning of their project.
Even if they say that the project is honest, I will say the method of building it is suspicious and full of fraud

AGree
dock.io project is complete Scam
The bounty Signature is paid for me
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1003
Dock is one of the coins in the Binance voting competition right now, but with Pundi X as project I think it is hard to reach the first place. I think still that Dock can list on Binance in the future, because the project and partnerships are very good to see.

Dock will never be listed on Binance because Dock.io SCAM
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Is the team planning a listing on popular exchanges? I don't like the fact that the price of tokens is constantly falling.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hi! Devs, what kind of programming language do you plan to use? Is there some code of this project already exist?
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
BOOSTO.io & CryptoInfluence.io
Hi, everybody. Where can I read about the project partners? I am interested in how the team plans to develop their project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace
Dock is one of the coins in the Binance voting competition right now, but with Pundi X as project I think it is hard to reach the first place. I think still that Dock can list on Binance in the future, because the project and partnerships are very good to see.

Once it has been on the list its on the radar, it wont indeed be long until they get on. The market is slowly rebounding, once it goed up again well see more listings
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
DOCK coins were constantly criticized by the participants in the reward distribution. Now DOCK is ready to participate in the Binance exchange's vote. Anyway, I will not support it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 6
I withdraw the airdrop bonus from dock.io which is pendding over 2 weeks now. How often do KYC withdraw money from you?
I think that most participants will be denied access to tokens because of violation of the rules concerning referrals
I have participate on bounty signature and get nothing they not paid my withdrawal and send email onley
Activity: 827
Merit: 502
The fact that it is possible to vote on DOCK for Binance listing is very positive. Eventuelly DOCK will be listed as well
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
I think that most participants will be denied access to tokens because of violation of the rules concerning referrals
All this bounty complaints should be directed to the campaign manager. Whatever the managers says will determine what steps to take. If dock gets on binance as anticipated it will be a great reward for investors.
Check this
Binance FAQ Bot:
Binance Statement Regarding Future Forks and Airdrops

1. By default, Binance will not support any future Forks or Airdrops;
2. If Binance does decide to support any future Forks or Airdrops, we will make an announcement giving users at least 7 days notice;
3. These Forks or Airdropped tokens will go through the same strict listing review process and by default will not be listed for trading on Binance.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
All this bounty complaints should be directed to the campaign manager. Whatever the managers says will determine what steps to take. If dock gets on binance as anticipated it will be a great reward for investors.
I get my token after send my id and approved my kyc and confirmed email for the transaction
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace
dock.io project& bounty scam
I can say that the development team of a dock currency scam project because of the conditions that he developed after he succeeded in bringing a large number of referrals and reward campaign announced
Why do we say a scam project?
First, the activation with Kyc were set at the end of the ico sale.
Second, they distributed some of the dock Token in the airdrop campaign without the condition of activation kyc  and this to bring a large number of participants.
Third, after a lot of pressure from the participants in the reward campaign and the flight of investors after they smelled the systematic fraud, they sent emails saying that the kyc  activation is now accepted and you can transfer your earning.
Fourthly, they prohibit any participant who claims the right to be rewarded by the first referral campaign in the Telegram group
The important thing that is noticed is that the participants are counted in the reward campaign and emails are sent that you are not entitled to the reward for violating the terms as some people are believed to have obtained their right, but when you check the conversions you see that they do not stad 300 dock!!check the transaction you will see .
The referral campaign has also been merged with the signature company to ensure that you do not pay because you have violated the terms!!. Which originally were not at the beginning of their project.
📌Even if they say that the project is honest, I will say the method of building it is suspicious and full of fraud.

A friend of mine got scammed as well, which kind of destroyes all credibility and trust in a project
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
BOOSTO.io & CryptoInfluence.io
DOCK is listed on CoinBene on June 13th 2018, featuring DOCK/ETH trading.
Depositing & Withdrawing: 2018/6/13 11:00 (GMT+8) Trading: 2018/6/13 15:00 (GMT+8)

https://twitter.com/coinbene/status/1006804048912187392
But unfortunately the price continues to fall. The market is in a very bad position. I think that this month we will not see a price increase.
Pages:
Jump to: