Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡⚡⚡ Dock.io - Decentralized Data Exchange Protocol w/ Live Beta App⚡⚡⚡ - page 10. (Read 16743 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 0
Other claimed that they received the token which somehow create confusion.. Yet infact how they received tokens when there is no ETH wallet on dock.io dashboard... so people tend to find that eth wallet which is not yet available om dashboard.. so I think you need to clarify things clearly to avoid confussion nd will help people understand..Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I can see some coins in my account on dock.io website however i am not getting option to send it on kucoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I am surprised and pleased. The price of the token is fixed at a good level:
1.62x USD
2.13x ETH
1.95x BTC
This is a good indicator!
I'm surprised, but the price is kept at level 2x. This is a very good indicator that speaks about the prospects of the project.
Activity: 336
now can’t withdraw dock from the website right now. In the next coming in the next few weeks you’ll be able to withdraw them

Activity: 52
1.62x USD
2.13x ETH
1.95x BTC
so amazing  Shocked
Thanks for your sharing Smiley
Activity: 196
1.62x USD
2.13x ETH
1.95x BTC
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
How much total dock token will be release from the airdrop and bounties quota how much?
Activity: 99
 As i've seen, privacy coin are given with good security features but for anonymty, i guess some are not enough and i think that matter advantages DeepOnion from others! Thanks man!
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Dock can make a huge move when people learn how to make money from it and get more involved with growing the community via referrals.

They have working app already? There are a lot of similar project (Datum, Datawallet, PickioChain, Essentia, etc). Datawallet looks like more strong in this niche...
Activity: 350
Is there a reward for the DOCK project? I can't understand it. I can only see that there are figures in the account of the website, but I don't know how to bring them to the exchange.
Activity: 662
Merit: 250
Dock can make a huge move when people learn how to make money from it and get more involved with growing the community via referrals.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1207
The price of tokens began to grow slowly. I think that in a few days we will see 3x. I wonder what the maximum price will be.

Just wait till bounty hunters receives an opportunity to transfer their tokens and the will dump them in a day...
Such a huge token dump will cause some sort of panic and others will start to sell their tokens.

I think the token price will grow, even 3x, but not in few days.
great start to coin price with listing on a top tier exchange
Bad start price coin on the stock exchange. The price fell very quickly to 1.2 x. I was lucky-I managed to sell in the first minutes at the price of 2x.
yep the price falls down a bit. I also sell part of my DOCK's at 1.8x But i thinks the real price of Project at list 3x from ICO price
You were right. The price of tokens began to grow slowly. I think that in a few days we will see 3x. I wonder what the maximum price will be.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
DOCK IO also now trading on GATE.IO https://gate.io/trade/DOCK_ETH Almost 2.5x from ICO prise. Gratz all who belived in this project.
I  almost  forgot  I has  joined the ico of  dock,,  Glad to see  the price  rising  as it  should be,   will  keep  eyes on this project
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
DOCK IO also now trading on GATE.IO https://gate.io/trade/DOCK_ETH Almost 2.5x from ICO prise. Gratz all who belived in this project.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
Hi friends!

DOCK is now listed on Bitgur: https://bitgur.com/coin/DOCK! You can add it to customizable watchlist and create advanced price alerts.
Currently DOCK is also available on coinmarketcap. I am sure this project is on a good development as the prices have gone up very well yesterday. Personally I am still buying a lot of DOCK because their ecosystem is just beginning and we can make a lot of money if we invest in DOCK right now. There are many exchanges that have listed DOCK including gate, kucoin, idex
Activity: 288
Hi friends!

DOCK is now listed on Bitgur: https://bitgur.com/coin/DOCK! You can add it to customizable watchlist and create advanced price alerts.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
Bad start price coin on the stock exchange. The price fell very quickly to 1.2 x. I was lucky-I managed to sell in the first minutes at the price of 2x.
yep the price falls down a bit. I also sell part of my DOCK's at 1.8x But i thinks the real price of Project at list 3x from ICO price
Activity: 165
Merit: 2
Pages:
Jump to: