Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡⚡⚡ Dock.io - Decentralized Data Exchange Protocol w/ Live Beta App⚡⚡⚡ - page 9. (Read 16743 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
Dock showing pretty good shape now. there was arledy chance to get 3x from ICO price. For me really unexpected )
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I have submitted KYC for token withdraw some days ago. How long will it usually take to process my withdraw request?
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
There is information on listings on the exchanges from the list of top 10?
GateIO nowadays quite often can get into top 10 by 24 Hour Volume Rankings. Personaly for me it's one of my favourite exchange.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace
You guys should try to get a partnership going with datum. They're doing basically the same thing but they're a lot further ahead so I recommend finding a way how you could become part of them.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
There is information on listings on the exchanges from the list of top 10?
Activity: 43
It seems like people are having problems with the exchange...should I try to exchange my coins or will the dev fix the problem?
Activity: 114
This project is quite promising! Which exchanges are you planning? When will it be possible to trade tokens?
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
And because to be able to withdraw the dock I must send them to a wallet and not to an exchange like I want?
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Can you tell me when the team will release a major project update? I'm interested to know when the price of tokens will start to rise.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
DOCK this coin should not be so fast on the exchange, now the market is still low key point is better, the DOCK team, please pay attention to the first and so on. Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Hello everyone! There is information on listings on the exchanges from the list of top 10? The project lacks of a good exchanges.
Activity: 336
I reffer a friend he dosent receive any dock token after verified his account.and either I received。What's the problem?
Activity: 322
how to transfer my earned dock coins in my account at dock.io  to kucoin wallet
Activity: 336
Needs users to be profitable, users need to feel good using a product with well constructed branding that they recognise & trust over time

Activity: 969
Merit: 683
___________/\_______
Hello dock team, thank you for the airdroping 84 dock in my wallet, can i know when the withdraw will be possible on the site

completely forgot about this project , but then yesterday saw airdroped  tokens in my MEW.  What can I do with those Docks?  I have heard that there are some ways to monetize my presence at Dock apps. How can I do that?
Activity: 110
Any date when to distribute bounty? We did our job before ICO until now no payment was made.The DOCK project has been delayed for a long time.
Activity: 112
if you have it in your ETH wallet, then transfer it like any other ERC20 token. If it’s in the dock.io app, then you need to wait for team to announce withdraws
Activity: 62
Hello dock team, thank you for the airdroping 84 dock in my wallet, can i know when the withdraw will be possible on the site
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Development Update 4 + 500k Users

The Dock network hit an incredible milestone this week as we reached 500,000 registered users in the Dock App just 4 months after launching, as projected in a previous post.
Development progress has been consistent and as usual the team delivered substantial results in a two-week sprint period. The past two weeks consisted of work on three projects, Token Distribution, Dock OAuth, and Onboarding Updates as well as App optimizations. https://medium.com/dock-io/development-update-4-500k-users-8afd5ec9184d
Pages:
Jump to: