Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DreamTeam - the first Esports recruitment and management platform - page 10. (Read 39229 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 1
Really love your strategies for LoL. Keep doing it!
Activity: 630
Esport has a big potential for growing and investors will have profitable future with this project.
Activity: 98
Any initiative that popularizes crypto coins is welcome. Good luck and looking forward to any bounty campaign ( If any)
You're not the one! But this thread was created year and a half ago, so I think that we won't see bounty campaign.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Price does not instill confidence in the success of the project. The price on the exchange for the purchase is 0.00000660BTC, and for sale 0.00009990BTC - is a huge spread. https://app.liquid.com/exchange/DREAMBTC
Is it the only exchange where I can buy DREAM?

Yes, at the current moment Liquid is the only exchange. We are currently working on being listed on several other exchanges. We will keep you updated.
I see no point in new exchanges. Daily volumes is very small, new exchanges will not change anything. Is that it will be a type exchange Kucoin. Cool
Activity: 81
Want to hear more news about your token. Following your medium.
Activity: 70
What the minimum amount of investment?
I'm also interested in it. Waiting for answer...
Activity: 51
I want to see more development of your token!
Activity: 79
I like your quizes in twitter, keep making it.
wec
Activity: 66
What the minimum amount of investment?
Activity: 68
Nice project you have. Idk why I saw it's only now, but better late than never.
Activity: 54
Do you work with big organizations/teams of CS:GO/LoL?
Activity: 78
Why do you choose to add LOL to your platform?
Activity: 67
Will you sell CS:GO skins on your platform?
It is an interesting question. I would say no because I think that the co-founders of DreamTeam are also the co-founders of DMarket. Competing against themselves doesn’t make much sense. But who knows, selling skins on DreamTeam will broaden their customer reach. 
Activity: 90
Activity: 76
What games can I find on your platform?
Currently, the DreamTeam platform supports CS:GO and League of Legends, with plans to add a few more games this year. 
Can you tell us which games you will add? And when we can expect them?
Activity: 82
I thought that ICO is over. On what stage are you now?
You are correct. The ICO ended some time ago. In terms of the DreamTeam Token (DREAM), it was listed on Liquid on February 28, 2019. We are currently implementing our growth and support strategy. To find out more check out our Tokenomics paper here.
You need to delete "[ICO]" from thread title. I thought that it's ICO too.
Activity: 431
Merit: 100
DreamTeam Token
Will you work worldwide?

Absolutely. There is no “will” about it. We currently do. Wink 
DreamTeam Token
DreamTeam Token
I thought that ICO is over. On what stage are you now?
You are correct. The ICO ended some time ago. In terms of the DreamTeam Token (DREAM), it was listed on Liquid on February 28, 2019. We are currently implementing our growth and support strategy. To find out more check out our Tokenomics paper here.
Pages:
Jump to: