Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DreamTeam - the first Esports recruitment and management platform - page 14. (Read 39229 times)

Activity: 431
Merit: 100
DreamTeam Token
I think the team should be more give updated information about the development of the project and how the project is run, the Community will let dev and team in some time to do some innovation on this project so that all running .

Hello!
Yes, we agree with you. It is necessary, so we publish all information about new features and activities in DreamTeam.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
I think the team should be more give updated information about the development of the project and how the project is run, the Community will let dev and team in some time to do some innovation on this project so that all running .
DreamTeam Token
Great thing to know that the team is this active here in the crypto currency community. They team is using the social media which is really a great tool for this scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data project to be known by investors and also to gain more users and supporters. I will be keep looking forward for this idea to succeed and attain its great goal.

Hi! Thanks a lot for your support, patience and following us on social media.

Btw here is a list of our Social Media accounts:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DreamTeam.Token
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DreamTeam_Token
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/dreamteamgg/
Medium.com: https://medium.com/dreamteam-gg/
DreamTeam Token
I think we deserve a little more information about when it will be listed and what exchange, I do not doubt the project, but I doubt how information is handled with the people who believed and believe in the project. The announced was not fulfilled. Several months have passed since the first stage where many of us have invested

Hello!
We understand your desire to know more about the listing process. But we can't announce these exchanges before the final decision, so we have to continue saying the same thing — negotiations with exchanges are underway and we will release the exchange information as soon as possible.
DreamTeam Token
Top-tier exchanges are currently reviewing our documents as DreamTeam continues to negotiate to be listed as soon as possible. However, exchange policy updates, that have been made since our initial 2017 ICO plans, have greatly extended the listing processing time namely because:
1.  The sheer number of ICOs
2.  A surge in fraudulent ICOs
3.  The increased scrutiny that each coin goes through

We apologize for the delay and will continue to provide as much information as we can in order to alleviate any of your concerns.
the problem with this message is that it isn't true. You've made a strategic decision not to be listed on an exchange just yet and you have decided to missinform your most important community, your investors. This is a great project with a very professional team behind it, but keep telling us a lie doesn't help. Why can't you just be streaight and say, "guys, we want to liquidate some of our holdings and this market would crash the price so we decided to stay away for now and will be listed in the next bull run." Or something like that. Texting the same message all over again for the last two month is not only dumb, it's disrespectful.

Hello!
Thank you for your contribution to the DreamTeam platform. However, until the announcement can be made, we have to continue saying the same thing — negotiations with exchanges are underway and we will release the exchange information as soon as possible.
DreamTeam Token
the project is not discussed, and I do not worry about losing the money I invested, I only refer to the lack of communication. it's just that

Hello!
Thank you for your contribution and patience. We are here and ready to answer your questions.
Activity: 28
Great thing to know that the team is this active here in the crypto currency community. They team is using the social media which is really a great tool for this scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data project to be known by investors and also to gain more users and supporters. I will be keep looking forward for this idea to succeed and attain its great goal.
I think we deserve a little more information about when it will be listed and what exchange, I do not doubt the project, but I doubt how information is handled with the people who believed and believe in the project. The announced was not fulfilled. Several months have passed since the first stage where many of us have invested
I'd rather they not release the token till next year TBH. If it gets released at any time this year you will lose on your investment 100%. You are right about the communication.
Luckily they're some VCs involved, and trust me they want their investment more than you do. Also, do we know who the VCs are? If not...hmm...
Activity: 30
Activity: 29
I also trust in dream team. We should wait for them to building the project before exchange listings.
If we are not strong enough, the price will dump and all of us would lose money !
They eat our money slowly.. do u think they will use their own money to pay their bills no way..our money will goes slowly till empty
Activity: 23
I also trust in dream team. We should wait for them to building the project before exchange listings.
If we are not strong enough, the price will dump and all of us would lose money !
Activity: 23
i just cant read more and more when exchange just chill out and wait if u invested money u cant lose u are an idiot thats my opinion ....
Activity: 14
the project is not discussed, and I do not worry about losing the money I invested, I only refer to the lack of communication. it's just that
Top-tier exchanges are currently reviewing our documents as DreamTeam continues to negotiate to be listed as soon as possible. However, exchange policy updates, that have been made since our initial 2017 ICO plans, have greatly extended the listing processing time namely because:

We apologize for the delay and will continue to provide as much information as we can in order to alleviate any of your concerns.
the problem with this message is that it isn't true. You've made a strategic decision not to be listed on an exchange just yet and you have decided to missinform your most important community, your investors. This is a great project with a very professional team behind it, but keep telling us a lie doesn't help. Why can't you just be streaight and say, "guys, we want to liquidate some of our holdings and this market would crash the price so we decided to stay away for now and will be listed in the next bull run." Or something like that. Texting the same message all over again for the last two month is not only dumb, it's disrespectful.
Activity: 27

Activity: 91
When will I receive my coins on the wallet I've mentioned in the account settings?
DreamTeam Token
😎Invest in Blockchain noted the DreamTeam project among the “5 Of The Most Anticipated Blockchain Projects Right Now”: 👉https://bit.ly/2NjDvUa
Read the article to get to know the amazing prospects of esports and blockchain.

DreamTeam Token
DreamTeam sponsors the Faceit CS:GO Major: London 2018 — https://dt.gg/e4kMj5x
This is the most illustrious event in CS:GO where FACEIT welcomes over 10,000 fans and millions of viewers around the world to the SSE Arena, Wembley.

DreamTeam Token
DreamTeam will become a sort of a practice ground for casual players to start their professional career. There are not many similar places, yet there are a lot of players that would like to try professional gaming, form their own teams and participate in big tournaments for big prizes.

Yes, you're right. We want to become a one-stop place for gamers and satisfy all their gaming needs.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
DreamTeam will become a sort of a practice ground for casual players to start their professional career. There are not many similar places, yet there are a lot of players that would like to try professional gaming, form their own teams and participate in big tournaments for big prizes.
Pages:
Jump to: