Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DreamTeam - the first Esports recruitment and management platform - page 11. (Read 39229 times)

Activity: 431
Merit: 100
DreamTeam Token
DreamTeam Token
What games can I find on your platform?
Currently, the DreamTeam platform supports CS:GO and League of Legends, with plans to add a few more games this year. 
DreamTeam Token
Price does not instill confidence in the success of the project. The price on the exchange for the purchase is 0.00000660BTC, and for sale 0.00009990BTC - is a huge spread. https://app.liquid.com/exchange/DREAMBTC
Is it the only exchange where I can buy DREAM?

Yes, at the current moment Liquid is the only exchange. We are currently working on being listed on several other exchanges. We will keep you updated.
DreamTeam Token
Never thought that esport will come to the cryptocurrency market. Now I'll follow it.

Great! Welcome aboard!
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
DreamTeam: the One Team Bringing the eSports Dream to Life

eSports has revolutionized the way in which the world views and digests video games. To the average sports fan, it may seem a bit bizarre to enter a 20,000 person stadium just to watch gamers around the world battle it out on massive screens. But for gamers, the ascension of eSports has provided a platform in which to globally showcase their world-class gaming skills.

DreamTeam is an online platform designed for eSports gamers and managers looking to find teammates, earn an income via global competitions and sponsorships, hone their skills, and manage remote teams. In other words, it's a one-stop, robust organizational tool for eSports community members to collaborate more effectively.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/dreamteam-bringing-esports/

Activity: 85
Merit: 1
Interesting project. I don't know why I didn't see it earlier, but know I need to follow it.
Activity: 80
Activity: 95
Will you sell CS:GO skins on your platform?
Activity: 140
On what exchanges can I find your token?
Activity: 81
I thought that ICO is over. On what stage are you now?
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
Where I can buy your coin now?
Activity: 97
What games can I find on your platform?
Activity: 84
Do you have competitors?

There are competitors. Maybe not visible ones, but the agency that is helping us with Primpy project, has a project exactly what this project does + extra features (they are located in Dubai).
But can we say that they're their competitors if we can't see them?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Do you have competitors?

There are competitors. Maybe not visible ones, but the agency that is helping us with Primpy project, has a project exactly what this project does + extra features (they are located in Dubai).
Activity: 95
Activity: 90
Never thought that esport will come to the cryptocurrency market. Now I'll follow it.
Activity: 68
Price does not instill confidence in the success of the project. The price on the exchange for the purchase is 0.00000660BTC, and for sale 0.00009990BTC - is a huge spread. https://app.liquid.com/exchange/DREAMBTC
Is it the only exchange where I can buy DREAM?
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
You have almost 1 million!!! users on your assurances. Guys really im think with so much if you really have it you can capture the market. Where can get proof of this numbers?
I hope that you'll see this message and will really proof to us amount of users.
Yes, we need proof. Price does not instill confidence in the success of the project. The price on the exchange for the purchase is 0.00000660BTC, and for sale 0.00009990BTC - is a huge spread. https://app.liquid.com/exchange/DREAMBTC
Activity: 53
You have almost 1 million!!! users on your assurances. Guys really im think with so much if you really have it you can capture the market. Where can get proof of this numbers?
I hope that you'll see this message and will really proof to us amount of users.
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
Pages:
Jump to: