Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DUBTOKENS - The Interactive Video Experience Protocol - page 2. (Read 5725 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
what about the news? team or manager are going to tell something about the project? about how the fees are going? what are your plans?

Best to ask in telegram channel i think.

very sorry. because if the team does not care about their project, then it is necessary to support the activity everywhere and answer the questions too

Hmm, you're right.
Seems that admin activity here has been lacking lately.

I guess they are busy at the moment,since pre ico started,but atleast they are very active at their telegram channel,so thats a good thing too.

True,i think thats how most teams do,they focus onTelegram as thats where most investors are.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
what about the news? team or manager are going to tell something about the project? about how the fees are going? what are your plans?

very sorry. because if the team does not care about their project, then it is necessary to support the activity everywhere and answer the questions too

Hmm, you're right.

I guess they are busy at the moment,since pre ico started,but atleast they are very active at their telegram channel,so thats a good thing too.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
Nice project, cool team. Wish you good luck!)
Activity: 98

Hmm, you're right.
Activity: 143

Activity: 176
Anyone knows untill when bounty is going on?I know its extended,but untill when?

My guess is untill ICO lasts,thats how its usually done.

does anyone know up until when the ICO will last?

I think its untill June10th,or less if they reach hard cap.

Is hard cap a must?

It's not. The soft cap is. But it wouldn't hurt to reach the hard cap  Wink

Whats the main difference between soft and hard cap for project progress?

Well  if you reach hard cap you can really push the project as much as you want basically,you can implement every single thing you thought of.But soft cap is always prio,and main focus,as that is fisrt big goal to every ICO

That's a really good explanation man...I can tell that you are experienced in crypto Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
Anyone knows untill when bounty is going on?I know its extended,but untill when?

Is hard cap a must?

Well  if you reach hard cap you can really push the project as much as you want basically,you can implement every single thing you thought of.But soft cap is always prio,and main focus,as that is fisrt big goal to every ICO
Activity: 126

Activity: 308
It is very unfortunate that there is no counter on your site. I wonder how the fees are going. this is a serious indicator. and it would be nice if you updated your road map in the announcement

Good observation. People would feel more confident if they saw the progress
Activity: 182
he DUBTOKENS project will certainly become more popular. In addition, I believe that as time goes on, more and more people are interested in this project.

Yup. Bounty is strong and ongoing, team is A grade, idea is new

I agree,bounty is going really well. Do you know until when it's going to last?

I would say until ico is going on, that's standard practice, so I guess till June.

Yeah June sounds about right.
Activity: 182
he DUBTOKENS project will certainly become more popular. In addition, I believe that as time goes on, more and more people are interested in this project.

Dubtokens must become popular due to much interest in IVEP tech.
Activity: 210

Is hard cap a must?

Activity: 143
Activity: 266
Merit: 5
Can you tell me about it in a nutshell?

About the project? I suggest you read the whitepaper or the one pager, you would get the best info that way.
Activity: 266
Can you tell me about it in a nutshell?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
It is very unfortunate that there is no counter on your site. I wonder how the fees are going. this is a serious indicator. and it would be nice if you updated your road map in the announcement
Activity: 350
Merit: 3

I would say until ico is going on, that's standard practice, so I guess till June.

I think ICO lasts till June 10,so yeah possibly 2 more months of bounty.
Activity: 126

Activity: 98

Activity: 2016
Merit: 757
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

Pages:
Jump to: