Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DUBTOKENS - The Interactive Video Experience Protocol - page 7. (Read 5725 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Well of course this is not short term project,that aims to overthrown YouTube,that was not the intention and it woulde be crazy even try ti.But in the long term,there is always a chance.

Don't think of it as something to replace YT, rather something that will bring an equality and competition to that market.
Activity: 276
Anyone knows untill when bounty is going on?I know its extended,but untill when?

My guess is untill ICO lasts,thats how its usually done.

does anyone know up until when the ICO will last?

I think its untill June10th,or less if they reach hard cap.
Activity: 126
Well of course this is not short term project,that aims to overthrown YouTube,that was not the intention and it woulde be crazy even try ti.But in the long term,there is always a chance.
Activity: 70
Unfortunately there is no way to beat youtube for now. But i wish you the best of luck.
I got my eye on you!

Why so pessimistic? Youtube has shown time and time again that it does not care for its streamers, and not to mention it's restrictive video content. The people are in need of a new platform.

I agree,this is welcomed change,and upgrade over YouTube.Noones domination lasts forever,and those who do not adapt will be replaced.We saw that many times in IT industry.
Activity: 238
Unfortunately there is no way to beat youtube for now. But i wish you the best of luck.
I got my eye on you!

Why so pessimistic? Youtube has shown time and time again that it does not care for its streamers, and not to mention it's restrictive video content. The people are in need of a new platform.

especially if you, as a video content provider, would like to offer a bit more - in terms of content but also ads - so people don't have to wait for the actual video to start.
Activity: 224
Wow, this is a cool idea, I'm glad I stumbled upon this!
I got my eye on you!

Activity: 176
Maybe after this sale the team will make more videos for promo. I would love to see some fresh perspectives.

They should do it during the sale so that they boost interest. It can't hurt.

True,now its the key period to boost the marketing,but then again,they are still in presale,and sale will last untill June i think.so maybe they are just pacing themselves.

Probably. But they should make some community manager or someone with little experience in the app, make a video. That would be nice to see.

Good suggestion,i hope someone is checking this thread from time to time.But i might just go to the telegram channel and ask about that Tongue

Do that and come back with answer please Smiley

They will.
Activity: 182
I think this project needs some more development on their platform and also marketing they have a very great aim and project but they will surely face many competitors in the market.

Competitors with similar technology? Are there any? I think they have a unique product and they need to take advantage of being the first on the market.

Yeah I haven't really hear anything quite similar.

They mentioned possible competitors,but those are not very serious ones,they are not on the same level as IVEP is,not as game breaking and innovative as this is.So i think nothing to worry about.

i think its the right move,to mention your possible competition in the whitepaper.Every ICO should do the same.

I agree,that means you prepared well,and that you are not afraid of the competition!

I see that a lot of the ICOs that I follow are implementing this, especially when you have a unique idea like this one, mentioning the potential competition can only be a good promotion as you are literally saying 'Look, this is what they do and this is us! You can see for yourselves that we are far superior' Smiley

The idea in general is great!
Maybe after this sale the team will make more videos for promo. I would love to see some fresh perspectives.

Fresh perspective brings out new ideas.

True,now its the key period to boost the marketing,but then again,they are still in presale,and sale will last untill June i think.so maybe they are just pacing themselves.

Probably. But they should make some community manager or someone with little experience in the app, make a video. That would be nice to see.

Good suggestion,i hope someone is checking this thread from time to time.But i might just go to the telegram channel and ask about that Tongue

Sure, definitively.
Activity: 210

I agree.
I got my eye on you!

that's just because it's everywhere. But the future holds much better options for video content makers.
Activity: 294
I second this,cant wait for more promo videos
Activity: 95
I got my eye on you!
Activity: 185

very nice to see this if possibility.
Activity: 126

Do that and come back with answer please Smiley
Merit: 5

That could be the case. When you have a limited marketing budget you have to follow the predefined plan and as you said, pace yourself.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Activity: 238

Pages:
Jump to: