Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DUBTOKENS - The Interactive Video Experience Protocol - page 8. (Read 5725 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Anyone knows untill when bounty is going on?I know its extended,but untill when?

My guess is untill ICO lasts,thats how its usually done.

does anyone know up until when the ICO will last?

Until hard cap?

Just until the hard cap? I think there are ICOs that continue after the hard cap is reached, but I could be wrong. Wouldn't they continue until the product is officially out?

Well,reaching hard cap would mean that all tokens that were allocated for sale were sold,so there would be no point to continue the sale if you have no more tokens that are available.

Yes,thats how it works usually.and hopefully this project will reach hardcap.

Did it  reach presale cap yet?

There's no info on that so we can only speculate how the sale is going. Usually, projects love to announce when they get to it. I doubt they are some problems, maybe it just takes time and not every project has the same trajectory.

True,if they reached soft cap,they would announce it.But its still early,we are at first phase of presale i think.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Maybe after this sale the team will make more videos for promo. I would love to see some fresh perspectives.

They should do it during the sale so that they boost interest. It can't hurt.

True,now its the key period to boost the marketing,but then again,they are still in presale,and sale will last untill June i think.so maybe they are just pacing themselves.
Activity: 266
Maybe after this sale the team will make more videos for promo. I would love to see some fresh perspectives.

They should do it during the sale so that they boost interest. It can't hurt.
Anyone knows untill when bounty is going on?I know its extended,but untill when?

Until hard cap?

Just until the hard cap? I think there are ICOs that continue after the hard cap is reached, but I could be wrong. Wouldn't they continue until the product is officially out?

Well,reaching hard cap would mean that all tokens that were allocated for sale were sold,so there would be no point to continue the sale if you have no more tokens that are available.

There's no info on that so we can only speculate how the sale is going. Usually, projects love to announce when they get to it. I doubt they are some problems, maybe it just takes time and not every project has the same trajectory.

I have a feelinh they will reach it. Its a great project and great team.
Merit: 5

Until hard cap?

Activity: 70

Until hard cap?

Activity: 126

Until hard cap?

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

Until hard cap?

Until hard cap?

tell me please what about the fees? how many have collected? and what about the road map? where it can be seen?

You can check out their whitepaper at https://docs.dubtokens.com/Offering+Memorandum.pdf. The roadmap is section 2.4 Long-Term Objectives, but I suggest you read the whole whitepaper. It's really informative and won't bore you with over technical stuff like some others do. I don't think you will get all the info you want but for that, you could ask a question on their telegram chat.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
tell me please what about the fees? how many have collected? and what about the road map? where it can be seen?
Activity: 176
IVEP is a really cool protocol. It could in time become one of the internet standards.

Yeah like HTTP became for example.
Activity: 182

Until hard cap?

Yeh something like that.
IVEP is a really cool protocol. It could in time become one of the internet standards.
Activity: 210

Dont know exactly how long it has been extended but there is still time I think.
Activity: 294
I think this project needs some more development on their platform and also marketing they have a very great aim and project but they will surely face many competitors in the market.

Competitors with similar technology? Are there any? I think they have a unique product and they need to take advantage of being the first on the market.

Yeah I haven't really hear anything quite similar.

They mentioned possible competitors,but those are not very serious ones,they are not on the same level as IVEP is,not as game breaking and innovative as this is.So i think nothing to worry about.

i think its the right move,to mention your possible competition in the whitepaper.Every ICO should do the same.

I agree,that means you prepared well,and that you are not afraid of the competition!

I see that a lot of the ICOs that I follow are implementing this, especially when you have a unique idea like this one, mentioning the potential competition can only be a good promotion as you are literally saying 'Look, this is what they do and this is us! You can see for yourselves that we are far superior' Smiley

It takes believing in your project to do something like that. Don't be afraid of a little competition if the product is good.
Yeah,a little bit of competition is healthy Cheesy

Activity: 70

Pages:
Jump to: