Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DUBTOKENS - The Interactive Video Experience Protocol - page 28. (Read 5742 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 5
Before finding out about this project I never heard about IVEP. Is this a brand new thing or did other projects try to implement it in the past?

New and cutting edge

Thats cool Smiley Can't wait to see all other uses for that technology. Maybe it can work in other fields just as well.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
Before finding out about this project I never heard about IVEP. Is this a brand new thing or did other projects try to implement it in the past?

New and cutting edge
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
In whitepaper you mention dApp store   on which  software  developers  and  designers  will  offer  verified applications.Is it going to be available for all the plaforms right from the start?
Activity: 276
Only 8 days to go, cant wait!  Cool

You have the ETH ready?  Cheesy

That is the presale start,am i right?

I would still like to know exact bonus available for presale,if its possible.

Hoping it's low TBH

Big bonues = big dump = low price

True,saw it many times.It may benefit to ico at the beginning to get funds easier,but it can cause problems after exchange listing,when those with high bonuses just dump the tokens.
Is IVEP able to provide some stats? Like for example, real time info on how many people are watching the video?

Why is this interesting to you?

Maybe for work-related purposes, if videos are made for the purpose of market research. Also, if you are amateur and want to see what works at what periods with what crowd could help you make more profitable videos in the future. Maybe something like that was why he asked?

Yes, it sounds reasonable, bussines would get much info from this statistics.

Not only business, but also someone who is in the video making art - they would see if it was a hit or not.
Activity: 280
Discussion on this thread is interesting, lot's of people have good ideas...is dev team maybe thinking to incorporate any of the ideas?

I don't think anyone from dev really answered to this?

True,maybe they are first listening and gathering ideas,and then they will go out with it.But yea,it would be nice to get some answers.

Maybe the dev team just skims through all these posts, because we have struck up a big thread regarding this topic. But still, maybe some additional videos or something could be posted since it has gathered a lot of public interest.
Activity: 147

Hoping it's low TBH

Big bonues = big dump = low price
Activity: 112

Activity: 98

Activity: 182
I'm thinking telegram or slavk

There is telegram,and its good way to get the new info,as someone from the team is usually there.

Ye,i saw people from the team there on telegram anwsering questions very fast,so thats the place to be i think.

They sometimes answer questions on here too. I personally like the tempo of a forum. Telegram tends to be a bit much.

Yes, it can be difficult to keep track of all those posts on telegram, but it has its advantages.

I hpersnally had issues with telegram at the beginning,didnt like it at all,but after getting used to it,i must say its quite good.Most important thing about it is that you cean reach team members very easily,and they are usually very responsive,so yoiu can get answers very fast,and that is important in crypto.

Anyway,make sure to join DubToken Telegram,you can laways find team members there.

you know what? I'll give it a try. Let's see if I can keep up Smiley

Yeah Telegram can be overwhelming at the beginning,but its a place to be if you are into crypto.

Telegram is programmable and thats a very nice advantage.

Huh, I didn't know that. So you could programe it to answer some basic questions? That's actually really helpful for something like this.

Yeah they have this open public API and everything...its really cool Smiley

There is telegram,and its good way to get the new info,as someone from the team is usually there.

Ye,i saw people from the team there on telegram anwsering questions very fast,so thats the place to be i think.

They sometimes answer questions on here too. I personally like the tempo of a forum. Telegram tends to be a bit much.

Yes, it can be difficult to keep track of all those posts on telegram, but it has its advantages.

I hpersnally had issues with telegram at the beginning,didnt like it at all,but after getting used to it,i must say its quite good.Most important thing about it is that you cean reach team members very easily,and they are usually very responsive,so yoiu can get answers very fast,and that is important in crypto.

Anyway,make sure to join DubToken Telegram,you can laways find team members there.

Yeah Telegram can be overwhelming at the beginning,but its a place to be if you are into crypto.

Huh, I didn't know that. So you could programe it to answer some basic questions? That's actually really helpful for something like this.

Activity: 210
Will IVEP be supported on VR technology?

I think it was stated somewhere that it will be in phase 2 of deployment, AR and VR.

Good to know that VR will be supported.
Will IVEP be supported on VR technology?

I think it was stated somewhere that it will be in phase 2 of deployment, AR and VR.
Activity: 84
How many tokens are locked for the team and development?

From what  i understood,dubdub team will get 28% of the total token supply.

Is IVEP able to provide some stats? Like for example, real time info on how many people are watching the video?

Why is this interesting to you?

Actually this could be quite a usefull stat for advertising. To see how many people are watching, and how many actually click the ad

The stats could definitely be quite helpful. I think it's a legit question. Especially for people who create the content.
Pages:
Jump to: