Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DUBTOKENS - The Interactive Video Experience Protocol - page 31. (Read 5742 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 5
Any innovation about this project?I think the project was pretty simple,can you tell me how you compete with other company?

Which other companies are there?

There are platforms that offer video streaming and uploading, but I think that this is the only project that is incorporating the IVEP technology in this way.
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
I'm thinking telegram or slavk
Is there a live chat ?

You mean like live support?Or live chat between 2 users?

I'm guessing a live chat between 2 users. I guess there can be some simple chat but I don't see the reason for it. All the communication could be done in comments or in private messages.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Is there a live chat ?

You mean like live support?Or live chat between 2 users?
Activity: 84
Any innovation about this project?I think the project was pretty simple,can you tell me how you compete with other company?

Who are other companies that are doing this?Im not sure i saw similar crypto project yet.
Activity: 126
Where is this team based at?

I think team is registered in Switzerland,but most of the team is actually in Canada.

How come the are registered in Switzerland?

Maybe laws are more in favour of crypto in Switzerland.Thats a wild guess though.

I also haven't really heard of other companies with something similar, feel free to share.
Activity: 168
You should organize a contest that makes community use your product.

Maybe some referral based thing

This sound good. But how can make use the app for content with low skill?

Low skill?

I think he means if you dont have skill in order to make videos.

Yes. sorry for english not good.

You should try Gramarly, its really good. So you can become more eloquent while writing on provoco thread.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Is there a live chat ?
Activity: 168

True ,there is alot of competition among ICO,so its a good  idea to prolong bounty for 1 month.

Honestly, IVEP is an original idea. Rest of similar ICO's have video platforms which deal with ads and payments. But this is different

Yes IVEP is way more advanced the anything I've seen so far.
Activity: 182
What is the ico recommended price for the tokens?

Pre sale starts first,on February 19th,according to  their Telegram.

Great stuff, I'll get in for sure!

Who is this pitch deck aimed for?

I too do not understand the function of the pitch deck, but it's a good source of additional info for us n00bs.

I think it's supposed to be a small presentation that should easily present the idea without 1000 slides

Aha, yes, well it's good that they have it, sometimes the whitepaper gets too technical for me so this quick overview helps to save time. Thank you for the help!

Yes, I also like videos as presentation much more. Easier to soak in all the information.
Activity: 210

I think team is registered in Switzerland,but most of the team is actually in Canada.

How come the are registered in Switzerland?
Activity: 126

I like the combination,two well developed countries,reassures me that this project is serious one.
Activity: 98

Discussion on this thread is interesting, lot's of people have good ideas...is dev team maybe thinking to incorporate any of the ideas?

I don't think anyone from dev really answered to this?

Yes, I would also like to hear some feedabck on that.

I recognized only about two users who might be from the dev team. So I'm guessing they don't quite have the time to read all the posts.
But still, ideas should be thrown out there, maybe some will spawn some great features.
Merit: 5

I too do not understand the function of the pitch deck, but it's a good source of additional info for us n00bs.

I think it's supposed to be a small presentation that should easily present the idea without 1000 slides

Aha, yes, well it's good that they have it, sometimes the whitepaper gets too technical for me so this quick overview helps to save time. Thank you for the help!
Activity: 147
Activity: 406
Merit: 13

Pages:
Jump to: