Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] DUBTOKENS - The Interactive Video Experience Protocol - page 34. (Read 5742 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 5
There is kind of referral program going on.
If you invite friends to telegram channel, you get tokens

I didn't know they had that. Is that true? I have to get on this ASAP, hope I'm not late to the party. Are there some requirements? Do I have to fill out some form?
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
There is kind of referral program going on.
If you invite friends to telegram channel, you get tokens
Activity: 219
You should organize a contest that makes community use your product.

Maybe some referral based thing
Activity: 212
What is the ultimate goal of this IVEP protocol?

Well I think that the best way to describe it is to make videos touchable Smiley

This reminds me of some old childrens books i used to read. You basically had a story, and at the end of some pages you could choose the continuation.
Depending what you chose, you were to skip to page X or Y and continue with that.

They were fun
Activity: 160
I read that tokens can be used to increase the trust score of all protocol participants by “tipping” them for their contributions to the ecosystem (TIPS).Is it going to be possile to abuse that system?For example,someone buying dubtokens and then tipping his main account from the alt one?

There will always be the way to abuse the system somehow,but if they wanna spend DUBtokens to increase their trust score,let them do it.

That's pay 2 win Cheesy
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
I read that tokens can be used to increase the trust score of all protocol participants by “tipping” them for their contributions to the ecosystem (TIPS).Is it going to be possile to abuse that system?For example,someone buying dubtokens and then tipping his main account from the alt one?

There will always be the way to abuse the system somehow,but if they wanna spend DUBtokens to increase their trust score,let them do it.
Activity: 266

Don't know about the ultimate goal, but this is from the article posted a cuple of posts before this one and it says    'The first priority of the IVEP is to further develop and improve upon shoppable features for video.'
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Activity: 126
Any active Airdrops?

Yes, there is a telegram airdrop.
Just by joining you get 10 DUB, and for each person you invite, you get additional tokens
well then i will join this project and invite many friends so i get a lot of DUB. but i want to ask if can still join this project?

Yes,make sure to do that,and dont forget the bounty too,its still goin on!
Activity: 176

Well I think that the best way to describe it is to make videos touchable Smiley
Activity: 182
Just tried the IVEP demo again and again I got amazed. Who ever didn't try it yet, you definitely should!

Definitely a crowd pleaser. If they made more (of course depends on the resources) I think it would serve well for attracting more interest!

Yes I'm also waiting for more content which will come soon I'm sure.
Do you plan to integrate IVEP on platforms like netflix?

Interesting idea,that would deff push project on another level.

Wow yeah, IVEP on netflix would be a killer! So much interaction options...

Netflix is already a great platform and with something like IVEP it would go through the roof!
Activity: 210

Wow yeah, IVEP on netflix would be a killer! So much interaction options...
Activity: 160
Activity: 238
I for one would love voice control

Most modern day devices support voice control as is.
Would be great if ivep yould be integrated with lets say remote control of a tv
Activity: 212
I for one would love voice control
Activity: 70

Activity: 219
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Discussion on this thread is interesting, lot's of people have good ideas...is dev team maybe thinking to incorporate any of the ideas?

I don't think anyone from dev really answered to this?

True,maybe they are first listening and gathering ideas,and then they will go out with it.But yea,it would be nice to get some answers.
Pages:
Jump to: