Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] easyMINE - Cryptocoin mining made simple - page 5. (Read 50020 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
What are the advantages of EMT tokens holders when using the Easymine beta version?

You can't acccess the beta without EMT.

promised a beta version of the product this year, but on the 25th the holidays will begin, everything is canceled?

It will be out this year, as announced.

thank you for such a quick response, I'm still waiting for the beta version of your product, I hope it will be good

Many Easymine investors waiting for the beta release and want to try it. We are looking forward to the good product for many miners which can help to improve mining farm performance.

Already on December 27, but there is absolutely no news about the release of the beta version. Apparently it will not be this year
Activity: 905
Merit: 113
hopefully soon to be released to increase the exchange rate of emt and we will wait for it all. I hope this project can go in and increased dramatically
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Tell me how your site helps miners mine coins, what tools do you have to help beginners? When EMT tokens appear on the exchanges, what are your plans for this issue? Why did the company's bounty turn out very few tokens for participating in the bounty on social networks?
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
What are the advantages of EMT tokens holders when using the Easymine beta version?

promised a beta version of the product this year, but on the 25th the holidays will begin, everything is canceled?

thank you for such a quick response, I'm still waiting for the beta version of your product, I hope it will be good

Many Easymine investors waiting for the beta release and want to try it. We are looking forward to the good product for many miners which can help to improve mining farm performance.

Activity: 152
Merit: 105
easyMINE support team

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
I still not receive bounty from bounty portal for twitter and facebook, dev can you check?Thanks
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
There are already ads from the project about the release of the Easymine beta version. Tell me what functions are available on your Easymine beta version that gives the miners the use of your Easymine beta? What are the advantages of EMT tokens holders when using the Easymine beta version?
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
when the beta version of the project appears and if it is good, then the project will appear on the normal exchange

If the Easymine beta will attract many attention in crypto world i think the more exchanges will add this token. Many miners need a product like Easymine and project can be successful in the near future.
when the beta version of the project appears and if it is good, then the project will appear on the normal exchange
Activity: 152
Merit: 105
easyMINE support team
May I know the role of the easymine token, what is its use that will keep its demand?

You need EMT tokens to use the services provided by easyMINE.

In addition to the beta, are you predicting when it will be listed on the exchanges? And which ones should be listed?

No predictions. When it happens, you'll know. Sorry if this sounds brusque, but there's really no point making guesses about something we don't control.

did the team already announced the date when will they be launching the beta for this month? and where i can buy the easymine tokens? can you please link it. thanks

No, we haven't announced the exact date yet. At the moment, you can only buy EMT on EtherDelta. It's listed on IDEX, technically, but there are no serious sell orders.
Activity: 588
as far as I know, EMT has entered IDEX, but there has been no change, just include it, when you update dev, I masi hold EMT until now, hopefully my question is heard.
did the team already announced the date when will they be launching the beta for this month? and where i can buy the easymine tokens? can you please link it. thanks

now you can only buy on etherdelta, I hope the developers will add a normal exchange, after release beta version
Activity: 314
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
In addition to the beta, are you predicting when it will be listed on the exchanges? And which ones should be listed?
Activity: 286
Merit: 10
Do you plan to release a beta version in December?

Yes, open beta is coming this month.

May I know the role of the easymine token, what is its use that will keep its demand?

This may have been asked before but would like to read it myself as I have no idea which page was this question buried. If I have to develop such software it wouldn't need a token actually but would like to see your responce.
Good question. I want to know too, devs
Activity: 208
Merit: 103

Great !!!
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

This may have been asked before but would like to read it myself as I have no idea which page was this question buried. If I have to develop such software it wouldn't need a token actually but would like to see your responce.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

this is very good news, I'm really looking forward to this moment to try out your beta version on my crypto farm
Pages:
Jump to: