Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] easyMINE - Cryptocoin mining made simple - page 10. (Read 50020 times)

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
Hello evryone...i want to know the curent price of EMT
Based from cryptocompare, EMT/Easymine currently is worth around 0.00012 ETH. Dunno where is the exchange for this token, but looks like etherdelta.

Guys who have already received payments? I have until now in the office are credited with steaks on Tweeter, so it should be? Roll Eyes
The bounty rewards is not distrubuted yet...skr irfan is busy with the confirmation of eth adress for eash participent
etc/ETH address are fine. So there is no any problem with address change.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
easyMINE ICO Report

At long last, the easyMINE ICO has come to an end. The sale itself, at least, because there are still a lot of things left for us to do before everything’s properly wrapped up. Busy times ahead.

https://blog.easymine.io/easymine-ico-report-34cd51ee333d
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

Guys who have already received payments? I have until now in the office are credited with steaks on Tweeter, so it should be? Roll Eyes
The bounty rewards is not distrubuted yet...skr irfan is busy with the confirmation of eth adress for eash participent
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
Hello evryone...i want to know the curent price of EMT
Activity: 770
Merit: 105

Activity: 270
Merit: 100
When distribution bounty portals?
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
when about  the tokens will be traded on a normal exchange, not on etherdelta? I want to know
Activity: 152
easyMINE support team
Bounty program update:

It doesn't matter whether you use an ETC or ETH address. They are functionally identical. If you originally gave us an ETC address, there's no need to change it. Just make sure that the address we have is correct and that you can access it. If - and only if - you need us to update your address, please follow these steps:

TRANSLATION, SIGNATURE, and ARTICLE/VIDEO CAMPAIGNS

Please send us a private message with the following information:
1. Your bitcointalk.org user ID
2. The campaign you joined
3. Your Ethereum address

Campaign report spreadsheets are available here:
Translation campaign spreadsheet
Signature campaign spreadsheet
Blog/article/video campaign spreadsheet

SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN

Send an e-mail message to bounty at easymine io from the e-mail address you registered on bountyportals.com. This is necessary to confirm your identity. Note the following:
1. Use the subject line BOUNTY PROGRAM
2. In the body of the message enter your e-mail address and Ethereum address.

Social media campaign report spreadsheet is available HERE.

PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY. Do not post change requests here - they will be ignored. All changes must be made by November 15.
copper member
Activity: 378
Hello, sorry mi compañia, sorry mi amigos but  I have not received my tokens maybe I need write here in ENG thread. A lot time a go I made an article and maybe I need post link here or what is the problem Huh

There's no problem, the tokens simply haven't been distributed yet. Patience, grasshopper. Smiley

When will they be distributed then?
The same question, tons of patience are wasted... Cheesy
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
Hello, sorry mi compañia, sorry mi amigos but  I have not received my tokens maybe I need write here in ENG thread. A lot time a go I made an article and maybe I need post link here or what is the problem Huh

There's no problem, the tokens simply haven't been distributed yet. Patience, grasshopper. Smiley

When will they be distributed then?
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
greetings all, i was a participant of the bounty program basically twitter and facebook yet i didn't receiver my token.
here are my details:
ether Address
0x6C716B6A1d36C881c43Fa493AacD2609D52E9ce1
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

when will you already pay the steaks? I'm tired of waiting for you already Huh
everyone is waiting for him to wait for payment so be patient a lot
Activity: 490
Profinvestment.com

when will you already pay the steaks? I'm tired of waiting for you already Huh
Activity: 152
easyMINE support team
guys, who has news about the beta version and its release for users? do they have a group in the telegram?

Beta is not ready yet - we're still working on it. The link to the easyMINE telegram channel is available on our website.
Activity: 560
Beta version?

they have on the site written that there is now an open beta testing, when it will end who knows?
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Beta version?
Activity: 560
guys, who has news about the beta version and its release for users? do they have a group in the telegram?
Activity: 476
is it still open social media campaigns?

They had a social media bounty but it's over and bounty hunters are waiting for rewards distribution.
pretty good sales revenue earned by this project, so hopefully the results obtained did not disappoint and pricing in the market later are always evolving. waiting for further information

Activity: 168
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
is it still open social media campaigns?

They had a social media bounty but it's over and bounty hunters are waiting for rewards distribution.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Glad to see new thread, clean and free from bounty posting
This thread should be focused on ICO and development
and also share information,as much as can , about easyMINE.

I like it, i will invert and success!

Joined Thanks Dev!
Pages:
Jump to: