Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] easyMINE - Cryptocoin mining made simple - page 7. (Read 50020 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
why is this thread so un active  Shocked seems like the ico gathered a pretty decend amount of money but hte amount of ppl here is pretty low.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
what are your plans then? do not understand your road map, in December there will be release of beta version or not, you are silent about it

Yes, we're pushing towards a December release. It's very important for us to have the beta out by the end of the year.

Good to know, thanks for the information, I was wondering when this project will finaly begin to be interesting and the answer is now Smiley
Good luck for the start and I hope everything will be ok for the team and for the investors !
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Usechain - the first mirror identity blockchain
what are your plans then? do not understand your road map, in December there will be release of beta version or not, you are silent about it

Yes, we're pushing towards a December release. It's very important for us to have the beta out by the end of the year.

it's very cool, I'm waiting for the release of your beta with impatience. I hope everything will work fine, good luck to you
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
 Good afternoon!!! To whom to address on these questions?The company Bounty is over! But why did not I get tokens for participation?
Participated in the companies on Twitter and Facebook. Be so kind as to solve this question !!!
 Thanks in advance!!
Activity: 152
Merit: 105
easyMINE support team

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
Why is the coin still not listed on coinmarketcap.com?

This has already been explained on the previous page. Insufficient trade volume. 10,000 USD in daily trades is required and we're not there yet.

Activity: 322
because easymine still not add to a normal exchange and not reach 10K vol one day i think

but looking their plan maybe exchange will be soon.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
The result of this was quite disappointing, i guess people are more interested in cloud mining
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hello,
What was the price during the Ico for each EMT ?
How can I mine coin from my PC using easy mine ?
Activity: 630

This has already been explained on the previous page. Insufficient trade volume. 10,000 USD in daily trades is required and we're not there yet.

I hope when you release the beta version, then the trading volume will be much higher than now
easyMINE support team

Activity: 222
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrency mining can be a very lucrative business. However, the days of turning idle processor cycles into an easy profit are long gone.

As the difficulty of mining tasks keeps increasing, hardware complexity follows suit. Over the last decade mining rigs have evolved to become highly specialized and expensive machines, operating in pools—all in order to maintain efficiency. When human factors are involved, however, there is always room for error.
Activity: 686
Merit: 261

What are you doing actually right now ?

Two of our devs are away, helping set up easyMINE in one of the mining facilities we are working with. The others are working on the admin panel. The roadshow crew is leaving for the BlockShow conference in Singapore early tomorrow morning.

All of this can actually be found in the most recent update on our blog...

Btw so the ppl who are holding the tokens longterm will they benefit from the token itself?
Greetings
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Presale is live!

Two of our devs are away, helping set up easyMINE in one of the mining facilities we are working with. The others are working on the admin panel. The roadshow crew is leaving for the BlockShow conference in Singapore early tomorrow morning.

Thanks for the info. I'm going to have a closer look to your blog because I didn't even realize that you had one.
easyMINE support team

We post news when there is news. You have to take into consideration that most of our time is spent coding and running tests. Not especially newsworthy.

Activity: 208
Merit: 103
We post news when there is news. You have to take into consideration that most of our time is spent coding and running tests. Not especially newsworthy.

Ok i'll kept it in mind 😉
easyMINE support team
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
Wow. Thanks for the vote of confidence.

I like your project, but you do not give feedback yourself and do not post news. looks like you are not doing anything
Pages:
Jump to: