Author

Topic: 💰[ANN]⚡️⚡️[ICO] 🔥eGold🔥 – THE ULTIMATE BETTING CRYPTOCURRENCY💰 - page 128. (Read 18872 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
The release of the eGold platform is one of the thing I am waiting most of all in the next year.
What other projects are you expect besides eGold?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I wish to eGold team to raise hard cap, cause your project is magnificent.

this project is different to others similiars and it adapts itself to the new technologies and cryptocurrencies and it supposed an advance if we compare it of traditional sports and bets
Certainly ... By the way, what about fiat money for betting?
I haven't read anything about bets and payments with Fiats in the Egold platform  in their whitepaper but it could be possible
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
It means that in future I will be able to exchange all fiat currencies on this platform?
this is a platform were we play online and bet in cryptocurrencies but I'm not sure if they are going to create and launch their own exchange
I think it is necessary to do
Are you serious?)
 Undecided Undecided Undecided
I don't think it is necessary that they launch their own exchange if their launch the egold tokens on the best exchanges but it will be very useful for us as users if they'll do it
Activity: 64
It means that in future I will be able to exchange all fiat currencies on this platform?
this is a platform were we play online and bet in cryptocurrencies but I'm not sure if they are going to create and launch their own exchange
Are you serious?)
 Undecided Undecided Undecided
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Not all, only 6 in first release if I'm right USD, EUR, GBP, RUB, CNY, AED.
but we must make the payments and bets in cryptocurrencies in the platform of Egold, mustn't we? Or have we the possibility of do it in Fiats?
Activity: 50
The members of your team are really smart guys!
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
Activity: 49

this project is different to others similiars and it adapts itself to the new technologies and cryptocurrencies and it supposed an advance if we compare it of traditional sports and bets
is it possible to bet in Fiats in the platform of Egold or will we be able to bet in cryptocurrencies only?
good question>>>
Activity: 73
Merit: 2
Not all, only 6 in first release if I'm right USD, EUR, GBP, RUB, CNY, AED.
Activity: 392
Activity: 65
Hello, I missed some facts about market and competitors in your white paper. Do you have any related information?
Activity: 308
The release of the eGold platform is one of the thing I am waiting most of all in the next year.
I wish they launch the definitive version of the Egold platform as soon as possible because I'd like to try it, at least a beta version
Activity: 124
Activity: 448
Merit: 101

is it possible to bet in Fiats in the platform of Egold or will we be able to bet in cryptocurrencies only?
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
I hope that the platform will be released on time because from my point of view this is something everyone would like to use.
What other projects are you expect besides eGold?
PM 2 me  Cool
Activity: 59
I do believe that eGold platform will be useful for a lot of government 
 organisations as well as private ones.
Activity: 166
Merit: 14
What is eGold and what usability thy will have?
It is a tokens representing a traditional financial assetTs value, which are realised in eGold tokens. It will be used for global transactions, trading, investment and some global payments.
the Egold tokens hasn't been launched on exchanges already so they hasn't a value already but they will be on exchanges soon, in December
How relevant is this data? Is there a chance of another postponement?
Activity: 75
Is there already a working version of the site or application? MVP maybe???
They write that since May ... Confusion of some kind ...
Jump to: