Author

Topic: 💰[ANN]⚡️⚡️[ICO] 🔥eGold🔥 – THE ULTIMATE BETTING CRYPTOCURRENCY💰 - page 130. (Read 18872 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
 I have never met any project that offers material rewards for third-party app developers. I am really amazed that eGold does this. 

Activity: 217
Merit: 12
Good! Interesting one. The potential market cap of such company in future can be huge. Interesting project!
Activity: 56
What is eGold and what usability thy will have?
It is a tokens representing a traditional financial assetTs value, which are realised in eGold tokens. It will be used for global transactions, trading, investment and some global payments.
Activity: 42
There are lot of projects with same conception, how are you going to compete against them to gain your market share. Discuss in detail about your competitive edge from other existing/upcoming projects.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I have never met any project that offers material rewards for third-party app developers. I am really amazed that eGold does this. 

I'm surprised too. We are waiting for confirmations and additional information ...
I've seen in their whitepaper that it will be good bonus and free spin and bets in their platform and this will be an incentive to me to bet and play in Egold
Activity: 173
Merit: 10

I'm surprised too. We are waiting for confirmations and additional information ...
Activity: 434
Your project is amazing. I wish the team good luck
as I could see the tokensale was very successful and ride a good amount of funds, I think their platform will be successful too
How many tokens I will get for 1 ETH on this stage of ICO?
the ICO is over now you must wait until the tokens  are on exchanges in December to could buy some
Activity: 66
 Hello, I missed some facts about market and competitors in your white paper. Do you have any related information?
Activity: 434
Don't understand who are the main target audience of this project. Why this technology will be successful?
they're focusing this project on millennials because they use new technologies in their daily routines and use the cryptocurrencies as method of payment
Activity: 69
as I could see the tokensale was very successful and ride a good amount of funds, I think their platform will be successful too
How many tokens I will get for 1 ETH on this stage of ICO?
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
Are there any bonuses available for investors on this ICO stage?
This question is also interesting ...
there was good bonus during the ICO but the ICO of Egold had already finished some months ago, now they are working in another step of their project
Your idea looks real. I compared your project with your competitors and i was astonished by the number of advantages you have over the opponents.
Merit: 101
What is eGold market cap now?  Huh Huh Huh
it's am interesting question and I'd like to know the answer too, but is it possible to know the market cap of a project before they launch the platform and the tokens on exchanges?
And how can such data be verified? If they provide them ...
I saw in their roadmap that they are going to launch  the egold token on exchanges in December
Activity: 58
Don't understand who are the main target audience of this project. Why this technology will be successful?
It is written in WP that there are several target audiences traditional financing institutions, individual investors and other decentralised organisation. And the technology will be successful because until decentralised consensus will be fully built in the world there is a huge security and fraud risk.
Activity: 166
Merit: 14
Activity: 64
What is eGold market cap now?  Huh Huh Huh
it's am interesting question and I'd like to know the answer too, but is it possible to know the market cap of a project before they launch the platform and the tokens on exchanges?
And how can such data be verified? If they provide them ...
Activity: 308
Activity: 51
there was good bonus during the ICO but the ICO of Egold had already finished some months ago, now they are working in another step of their project
Activity: 124
Jump to: