Author

Topic: 💰[ANN]⚡️⚡️[ICO] 🔥eGold🔥 – THE ULTIMATE BETTING CRYPTOCURRENCY💰 - page 129. (Read 18872 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I wish to eGold team to raise hard cap, cause your project is magnificent.

this project is different to others similiars and it adapts itself to the new technologies and cryptocurrencies and it supposed an advance if we compare it of traditional sports and bets
Certainly ... By the way, what about fiat money for betting?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100

this project is different to others similiars and it adapts itself to the new technologies and cryptocurrencies and it supposed an advance if we compare it of traditional sports and bets
Activity: 322
Will we receive a notification when we'll do a bet and the match will be finished to know the results of our bet in the Egold platform?
if I'm not wrong the payment of the bets are automatic and goes to our wallet once the match finishes
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Are there any bonuses available for investors on this ICO stage?
they have got bonus in their platform when we use it and a jackpot but the iCo has over some time ago
Activity: 392
Does this project have escrow? Are there some guaranteed for investors in case?
when you said investors, are you talking about investors in a tokensale? I asked because the ICO had finished in May if I'm not wrong
Finished in May???
Realy???
yes, you can check it by yourself in the roadmap of Egold that is in their website and in their whitepaper and also the results of the ICO are in their website
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
when you said investors, are you talking about investors in a tokensale? I asked because the ICO had finished in May if I'm not wrong
Finished in May???
Realy???
I gave up trying to find the platform where i can store my valuable information without being afraid that it will be lost. Thanks to eGold team I have changed my mind.
you can easily find the links to the website, the whitepaper and the social media accounts of Egold in thefist post of this topic
Hello, I missed some facts about market and competitors in your white paper. Do you have any related information?
have you read the articles that they published on their medium account? You can find more information about the Egold project there
Activity: 350
What is eGold and what usability thy will have?
It is a tokens representing a traditional financial assetTs value, which are realised in eGold tokens. It will be used for global transactions, trading, investment and some global payments.
the Egold tokens hasn't been launched on exchanges already so they hasn't a value already but they will be on exchanges soon, in December
I do believe that eGold platform will be useful for a lot of government 
 organisations as well as private ones.
I think they have focused the project on the users and gamers not in organizations and privates companies, instead they thought in millennials when they created the project
Activity: 294
There are lot of projects with same conception, how are you going to compete against them to gain your market share. Discuss in detail about your competitive edge from other existing/upcoming projects.
in my opinion the fact that could bet and pay with Bitcoins, Egold tokens and other cryptos makes this project different to other. Also the implement of the blockchain technology on the platform makes it more secure and safer
Activity: 71
Is there already a working version of the site or application? MVP maybe???
Activity: 52
Activity: 308

Sports betting has been popular and will always be! I support such projects with two hands! And the blockchain technology is very necessary in this area!
I completely agree!
I hope, thanks to the blockchain technology, the commission of the bookmaker will be as small as possible.
l want to know what will be the fees and commission when we'll do the payments and the bets in Egold and if they will be different depending on the cryptocurrency we use to make them
Activity: 308
Egold is a platform where we can play Esports, bets in sport competitions, bet in their cassino and more with cryptocurrencies. You can find this information well explained in their whitepaper
Activity: 62
I gave up trying to find the platform where i can store my valuable information without being afraid that it will be lost. Thanks to eGold team I have changed my mind.
Activity: 45
Activity: 39
Finished in May???
Realy???
Activity: 41
i would like to say many thanks to the team of eGold! Your project is simply wonderful!
Do you have any potential partnerships? Or did any big corporate showed any interest in your project for future investments?
I think the partners that they have got already are good and strong but I presume that they are looking for someone else before they launched their platform
Jump to: