Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ENERGZINE - EV CHARGING STATIONS ON BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY - page 10. (Read 6579 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I believe that this idea is rather a lucrative investment at the present time
Activity: 21
Looking for something more amusing here
 Good luck team
Activity: 25
I keep in this project and hope  it should be successful.
Activity: 291
Energzine project is a huge and very nice, here come the future and awaiting project, because this is the Era of Electric Cars, sooner there will no more use of petrol or Diese cars.
Activity: 237
This value of token allows the token holder to open Electric Vehicles Charging station in their city of resi-dence limited to only one outlet per city.
The Energzine integrated solution will create Smart Grid Network which will be known as GridOne®. SmartGrid® will ensure smoother transaction of energy to end user utilizing the existing infrastructure with a modern equipment.
Activity: 5
Activity: 336
Energzine is the only cryptocurrency that will revolutionize the auto industry. It aims to kill range anxiety issue and bring more cleaner vehicle on the roads. A very brilliant idea, i support this project.
Activity: 25
Undoubtedly, environmentally friendly sources of energy are our present and future. I hope your project will be successful
Activity: 14
I'm interested on this plan. I'll wait for this to watch what is going to originate.
Activity: 14
Hey DEVs. The plan looks quite hopeful.
Activity: 47
I hope good luck for the plan Good luck fellows
Activity: 434
I am re-imagining the world as a decentralized and no fossil fuel vehicle across the world with Energzine because I appreciate the goal of the project
Activity: 28
Hi, fellows! wondrous vision!
Activity: 37
Hi guys. I expect good luck for the business!
Activity: 31
Please write me your suggestion in PM. Good luck team!
Activity: 434
$300,000 worth of Energzine (ENZ) Tokens allows the token holders to open EV charging station in their entire country of residence.
Activity: 47
Hello, team! Looks good project.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
The Energzine ChargeBEE® Franchise is the first Electric Vehicles Charging station franchise that makes it simple and easy to start and operate your own Electric Vehicles Charging Station. It allows token holders to develope and Sales own business and earn revenues by Charging Electric vehicle and Fleets.

Where is ChargeBEE legally registered? I saw the ® that you put already beside ChargeBEE. This project is great because it will address the air pollution brought by conventional vehicles. I hope your project will reach more countries as electric vehicles are becoming popular to use.
The Energzine ChargeBEE® Franchise is the first Electric Vehicles Charging station franchise that makes it simple and easy to start and operate your own Electric Vehicles Charging Station. It allows token holders to develope and Sales own business and earn revenues by Charging Electric vehicle and Fleets.
Pages:
Jump to: