Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ENERGZINE - EV CHARGING STATIONS ON BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY - page 12. (Read 6579 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I like the team involve in this project, focus and seems to know what they are doing.
this project will be successful.
Activity: 434
Merit: 0
ChargeBEE is the number1 franchise developed in the world and to be assigned by Energzine to any person to have his/her own EV Charging business in the field of auto and energy industry
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
Energzine is disrupting the EV Sector. It has developed new technologies which are proposed for patent and wants to make avail those technologies to all EV Charging stations.
This thread is very similar to a collection of bots. Developers, this is not a good strategy when you force to quote clippings from the description of the campaign. They do not even try to train the brain.
Activity: 336
Energzine is disrupting the EV Sector. It has developed new technologies which are proposed for patent and wants to make avail those technologies to all EV Charging stations.
Activity: 308
very impressive company with really smart and brilliant idea of the project , i will always support ENERGZINE !
Activity: 461
Merit: 14
quarkchain.io
In Energzine 25.000* Tokens which is Approx ($7,500 USD) – ChargeBEE® City Franchise allows the token holder to open EV Charging station in their city of residence limited to only one outlet per city.

For first stage, the franchise shall be inline with the first opening of 700 Electric Vehicle charging station in Germany so for other countries perhaps need to wait quite longer after the opening of 700 aforesaid completed.

For the development of mobile EV Charging station
with a franchise outlet system, preferably the project developer
create a special roadmap. Because part of this investment becomes
one of the appeals being considered for investors.
Activity: 461
Merit: 14
quarkchain.io
This project has unique advantages with combinations of crypto I'm sure it will be a good project If you are long term investor.

This is an investment through a combination of crypto assets.
In addition to the benefits of a robust crypto asset,
token holder will be able to open mobile EV Charging station
with a franchise outlet system. In my opinion, if the project
success, will become a revolutionary Investment platform.
Activity: 237
Energzine integrated solution will utilize 30% of the token for Energy procurement, 20% will be used in acquisition of power plants, 30% token will be used in construction of new power plants and 10% token will be used in development of faster electric vehicle charging technologies.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
This project has unique advantages with combinations of crypto I'm sure it will be a good project If you are long term investor.
Energzine state of the art research centers have developed a revolutionary technologies which can charge an ordinary electric sedan car in 3 minutes to its full range. Get involed!! Join the Energzine revolution
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
I am hoping for something better than this project. It will revolutionize the current crypto market. Become an integral part of this project. Get involved with this project very soon
Activity: 196
Been doing bounty for 3 weeks now ! I hope energzine will prosper in their product release !
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
#Energzine is a useful platform that incorporate caring in our Planet by using renewable energy sources or green Energy. Kudos to the team behind this Innovative Project.
Activity: 294
#Energzine Token is an ERC20 digital cryptographic utility token issued by Energzine Integrated Energy Solutions using blockchain technology that gives access the services provided on the Eco Platform Software
Activity: 291
Energzine has a technology that will charge the EV within 1-3 Minutes to their full range and this Technology is known as (BuMotion)®. Don't be told about the benefits, be a part of it.
#Energzine Integrated Energy Solution is committed to achieve the following goals: Raise 30 Million USD, to fulfill the pledge to expand globally Expanding Our EV Charging business globally, trade and supply affordable electricity for EV Charging station
Energzine Integrated Energy Solutions with USD 11 million in current annual revenue developed the first mobile electric vehicle charging Station retail franchise and is building
a global decentralized and delocalized
renewable energy supply platform and deliv-
ery system.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Since Energize builds stations for charging electric cars, builds a power plant to generate electricity from renewable sources, then one can say that Energize is a big project that helps improve the ecologic situation around us.
#Energzine Integrated Energy Solutions that has developed the mobile electric vehicle charging facility. Energzine Integrated Energy Solutions is the first to utilize crypto to exchange renewable energy for electric vehicle charging across the globe.
Activity: 291
Energzine is rolling out wireless charger and compliance with all newer model as the existing charging infrastructure has very low availability. With Energzine, car owners will save cost of fueling.
Pages:
Jump to: