Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ENERGZINE - EV CHARGING STATIONS ON BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY - page 11. (Read 6579 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 106
Energzine has developed new technologies which are proposed for patent. Energzine wants to make avail those technologies to all EV Charging stations. Their technology will charge the EV within 1–3 Minutes to their full range.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Energzine have already achived the softcap during the private sale. Energzine Project has 500,000 $USD softcap.Join and great project today and you will never regret it.
Activity: 237
Merit: 0
The Energzine integrated solution team consist of highly experienced professionals that knows their job and are work hard to ensure that the success of the project is top priority.
Activity: 336
The Energzine team consist of highly experienced professionals that knows their job and work hard to ensure that the  success of the project is top priority
Activity: 126
Energzine integrated energy solution
Thankyou
-Team Energzine
Energzine integrated solution is determined to open maximum number of franchisee in the next 3 year across the globe to make EVs accessible for all people across the globe.
The good impact to environment by Energzine integrated energy solution project is not only in Electric Vehicle usage, but also from energy produced which is using renewable energy as the environmentally friendly energy.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
Are there any living people here? I see only general phrases, everyone speaks to himself and proclaims slogans. Developers, can I see your patent number? Where is it registered?
Activity: 252
This is great project for our environment. With charging station, we can reducing fossil energy and its good for our environment. I am believe this project will success because right now many people aware about green environment. The project is very promising considering our reality that at least one problem will be partially solved.
From the concept, vision and mission of the energzine integrated project is very exciting, the pontential of the market in the energy field is huge and it takes many people in the future. hopefully the development will be smooth and get warm welcome from the investors.
Activity: 336
Energzine Integrated Energy Solutions is the first to utilize cryptocurrency to exchange renewable energy for electric vehicle charging across the globe.
Activity: 294
An ambitious project! An unusual and interesting idea for realization! It is assumed that this project will become one of the leading in this field! I recommend everyone to join this project!
Activity: 115
This is one of the most promising projects this month so better get your tokens while you still can because the end of their ICO is fast approaching. You may regret it afterwards if you didn't get any.  Grin
Activity: 294
#Energzine will sell 80% of all token supply during the pre-sale and main sale. The sold ENZ tokens will comprise 80%. The team Energzine will keep 12% in a lockup structure for team. The locking period will be Upto 5 years]
Activity: 238
This innovative and strong company! Assumes a big profit! A wonderful project, with a promising future! Responsible and effective team! I advise everyone to participate in this project!
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
ChargeBEE is the number1 franchise developed in the world and to be assigned by Energzine to any person to have his/her own EV Charging business in the field of auto and energy industry
A project like this will help minimize pollution by adopting an electric vehicle.

The good impact to environment by Energzine is not only in Electric Vehicle usage but also from energy produced which is using renewable energy as the environmentally friendly energy.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Energzine is disrupting the EV Sector. It has developed new technologies which are proposed for patent and wants to make avail those technologies to all EV Charging stations.

Agree, and the idea to use blockchain in Electric Vehicle charging is coming from the requirement for infrastructure requirement of Electric Vehicle development, so it must be supporting each other with EV manufacturers.
Activity: 147
ChargeBEE is the number1 franchise developed in the world and to be assigned by Energzine to any person to have his/her own EV Charging business in the field of auto and energy industry
A project like this will help minimize pollution by adopting an electric vehicle.
Activity: 147
We Should adopt an Electric mobility today to ensure a better future of our children. Good Project
Activity: 238

Really, it surprises me, I'll go and check on info for this one. That is interesting.
Pages:
Jump to: