Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ENERGZINE - EV CHARGING STATIONS ON BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY - page 2. (Read 6579 times)

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
I tried to open the site www.enrgzine.io, but I did not succeed. This worries me and causes great suspicion. Too many unpleasant coincidences have been happening to this campaign lately.

Yes, indeed the site is not available. However, this is not a reason to panic or draw any conclusions.
Technical problems sometimes arise.

On telegram they say a new website will come online.
An important update that they only informed on the telegram?? Energzine team really do not respect investors. I think that is a very serious reason to evaluate this project.

The guy who is moderating Telegram channel is just hired to do that, he have nothing to do with project. Developers team disappeared the same as the website.

That is not a good sign.
I'm losing more and more of my trust in the project.
People are losing patience and trust with the ICO because of projects like this. Currently, although projects have proven their potential, they are still suspected and hard to find the minimum investment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 892
Hello Mr/Ms  Bounty Manager.

ENERGZINE did not respond to valid accusations of a SCAM.

Are you still working here?  

Please let us know and do a favor to everyone shutting down the project until they respond.

ENERGZINE notification of a SCAM is posted here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.40264596

Please let the community know. Thank you
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I tried to open the site www.enrgzine.io, but I did not succeed. This worries me and causes great suspicion. Too many unpleasant coincidences have been happening to this campaign lately.

Yes, indeed the site is not available. However, this is not a reason to panic or draw any conclusions.

An important update that they only informed on the telegram?? Energzine team really do not respect investors. I think that is a very serious reason to evaluate this project.

The guy who is moderating Telegram channel is just hired to do that, he have nothing to do with project. Developers team disappeared the same as the website.

That is not a good sign.
I'm losing more and more of my trust in the project.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

copper member
Activity: 266

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Activity: 896
Merit: 507
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
Energzine is the largest power company

I think this idea is very good and cool.
Faultless job, percipient design, engaging vision!

Are you guys ordinary spammers or paid bots? If you are waiting for the payment for spamming this thread, you will not get it, because the dev team already disappear and project turn in to a scam.
Look at the conditions of their bounty campaign. One of the tasks is to write about the project in their thread. That's why so many people try to praise the project. Guys, you look ridiculous.
Wish a lot of investor support your plan when ICO will begin!

THIS IS A SCAM

Work if you want - YOU WILL NOT GET PAID!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/energzine-scam-4481949
[/color][/b]
[/quote]
legendary
Energzine is the largest power company

I think this idea is very good and cool.
Faultless job, percipient design, engaging vision!

Are you guys ordinary spammers or paid bots? If you are waiting for the payment for spamming this thread, you will not get it, because the dev team already disappear and project turn in to a scam.
legendary
I looked at the official telegram channel, there is still information that seems correct from the developers of this project. For those who still doubt may be able to directly to the telegram channel.
I looked at their twitter, telegram channel and they have completely disappeared since May. Now people do not doubt, the above thread has concluded it is a scam.
The team answers in Telegram. But they are pretty suspicious. I want to know how much they have collected. But I never got this answer. As far as I understand, the team avoids this issue.

They dont answer anything, if you question them they will boot you from the channel like they did to us. Any REPUTABLE company/ICO will fight back and prove the opposite.. In this case since everything seems to be FAKE, there is nothing to argue about.   Call their partners, such as Siemens -Customer service: 1 (800) 743-6367, Honeywell (Customer service: 1 (877) 841-2840), or any other on the list and ask if they know this company -They dont!

It is already two days after ICO end, here on Bitcointalk no one answers the accusations and on their Telegram I was banned.
Can you guys tell me what kind of lies they are talking there now?
I looked at the official telegram channel, there is still information that seems correct from the developers of this project. For those who still doubt may be able to directly to the telegram channel.
I looked at their twitter, telegram channel and they have completely disappeared since May. Now people do not doubt, the above thread has concluded it is a scam.
The team answers in Telegram. But they are pretty suspicious. I want to know how much they have collected. But I never got this answer. As far as I understand, the team avoids this issue.

They dont answer anything, if you question them they will boot you from the channel like they did to us. Any REPUTABLE company/ICO will fight back and prove the opposite.. In this case since everything seems to be FAKE, there is nothing to argue about.   Call their partners, such as Siemens -Customer service: 1 (800) 743-6367, Honeywell (Customer service: 1 (877) 841-2840), or any other on the list and ask if they know this company -They dont!
Activity: 28
I wish good luck for the plan! A rather interesting plan, really good job, sentient idea!
Activity: 896
Merit: 507
Energy zone is based on the production of electric chargers for electric vehicles. I want to support this revolutionary project!

[/color][/b]
Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
Hello, can I learn more about the team. If there is more detailed information, then share.
Activity: 461
Merit: 14
quarkchain.io
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Can you please tell whT is the hard cap and soft cap.?
here is answer to your question it's already answered in first post

PROJECT SOFT CAP AND HARD CAP

PROJECT SOFT CAP: 500,000 USD ( Already raised in Private sale)
PROJECT HARD CAP: 15,000,000 USD
Pages:
Jump to: