Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ENERGZINE - EV CHARGING STATIONS ON BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY - page 4. (Read 6579 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Energzine Integrated Energy Solutions, an independent European Union & Asian mobile electric vehicle charging Station Company
with USD 11 million in current annual revenue that developed the first mobile electric vehicle charging Station retail franchise is building
a global decentralized and delocalized renewable energy supply platform and delivery system.
Activity: 22
I like this project. Very transparent whitepaper.
Activity: 294
The tokenized energy traded on the EcoTech®can be physically delivered at local rates incountries with deregulated energy markets
where Energzine Integrated Energy will bepresent directly or through franchise. TheChargeBEE® Franchise is the first EV charging
station franchise that makes it simple and easy to start and operate your own EVCharging station.
Activity: 434
The GridONE(R) platform of Energzine ensure a greater power connectivity in worst condition,it prefers a trusted cable network in the system. A cable used with higher thermal efficiency in supply reduces loss.
Activity: 77
Great idea that come about the plan to bring natural energies for this ICO. It's reliable and awesome.
Activity: 77
Energzine platform will change the entire energy sector. Reliable and awesome project. Softcap reached faster and so will the hardcap will reached as well.
The  tokenized  energy  traded  on  the  EcoTech system can be physically delivered at local rates in countries with deregulated energy markets where Energzine Integrated Energy will be present directly or through franchise.
Activity: 14
It is a crypto interchange is rather interesting!
Unblemished website, a rather interesting activity.  Good luck all.
Activity: 392
Merit: 892
I got in this project. I am interested to see how the developers implement the plan.
 Good luck all!

GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!!

THIS IS A SCAM - LIKE UCHIT SCAM

STOP WORKING IT IS A SCAM

EVERYTHING THEY HAVE IS FAKE

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/energzine-scam-4481949
[/color][/b]
Activity: 14
I got in this project. I am interested to see how the developers implement the plan.
 Good luck all!

[/color][/b]

I really thought that this is a legit project. So sad after reading that thread. Let's wait and see after their ico and check if people who invested were really deceived. I really do like this project as it is addressing our current environmental concerns.

They dont even responder to our accusations.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

EVERYTHIG THEY HAVE IS FAKE

[/color][/b]

I really thought that this is a legit project. So sad after reading that thread. Let's wait and see after their ico and check if people who invested were really deceived. I really do like this project as it is addressing our current environmental concerns.
I wish this plan becomes a great advance. Absorbing design, logical results, amazing results.

Doesnt make much sense of what you wrote. BUt you should be aware that you are working for free for them.
Activity: 28
I wish this plan becomes a great advance. Absorbing design, logical results, amazing results.

[/color][/b]
Activity: 237
Energzine integrated solution will utilize 30% of the token for Energy procurement, 20% will be used in acquisition of power plants, 30% token will be used in construction of new power plants and 10% token will be used in development of faster electric vehicle charging technologies. ChargeBEE® franchisee will be opened in more than 75 countries.
Activity: 18
I like the concept of this idea.
Credible plan, wondrous website, riveting business!
Energzine Integrated Energy Solutions is the first world class solution for Electric vehicles Charging stations across the globe. Don't miss out! Secure your tokens today and smile tomorrow
Activity: 336
If we want a cleaner and greener tomorrow for our next generation then investing in Energzine tokens is the right action to take  . Energzine is creating world class with farms for greener tomorrow. Join the revolution now
Activity: 237
Inadequate number of charging stations is the biggest problem in the Electric Vehicles market. Energzine integrated solution take this as an opportunity. Growing Electric Vehicles marketing only can provide solution to this problem.
Pages:
Jump to: