Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ENERGZINE - EV CHARGING STATIONS ON BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY - page 48. (Read 6579 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
a project is impressive, and I see the support provided to the project are also growing. and this is certainly a very good thing for the Betterment of the project.

Very true,

We need continuous support from members like you to achieve a cleaner and greener tomorrow.

Team Energzine
It seems good when you provide full information about your project, hope you guys success. Good job.

Thank you very much for your support.

Team Energzine
Good bounty ... If i have chance, i will invest this ICO.... Good luck to team !

Great, Thankyou

Team Energzine
Activity: 4
Hi Guys,
A good move to the success and best achievement you shown in cryptoworld.
Its just beginning yet ,i hope you finish before the time.

Always in touch with your progress.
Thx
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
a project is impressive, and I see the support provided to the project are also growing. and this is certainly a very good thing for the Betterment of the project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
This project is very good, you use BuMotion technology which in 3 minutes can fully fill passenger car.anda also use solar source as power source,and this is very environmentally friendly,instead of using Coal for energy source.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Hi! Good luck for this amazing project and the team also Smiley
Activity: 44
It seems good when you provide full information about your project, hope you guys success. Good job.
Activity: 210
Good bounty ... If i have chance, i will invest this ICO.... Good luck to team !
outside there are many new projects popping up and I see that this project will be able to compete with the other great project, I hope more team spirit again in promoting the projects so that the more participants and investors who interested to join in this project.
Indeed many new projects are popping up, but every project has its own advantages that are not owned in another project.
and I am sure that with the existing excellence in this project could be an attraction, to be able to attract the attention of many investors.
It's what we all expect with this project hopefully future projects can be smoothly in the ICO by getting a lot of support from investors.

Until now support is great from the participants and the Investors we hoping the same spirit till the end of the ICO.

It's not a just an ICO its a beginning of a biggest green revolution.

Thanks and Regards
Team Energzine
outside there are many new projects popping up and I see that this project will be able to compete with the other great project, I hope more team spirit again in promoting the projects so that the more participants and investors who interested to join in this project.
Indeed many new projects are popping up, but every project has its own advantages that are not owned in another project.
and I am sure that with the existing excellence in this project could be an attraction, to be able to attract the attention of many investors.

Glad to hear from you that.

Thanks and Regards
Team Energzine

Thanks for the appreciation.

Team Energzine
Activity: 210
It's what we all expect with this project hopefully future projects can be smoothly in the ICO by getting a lot of support from investors.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Activity: 602
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Very Nice and remarkable progress you showing here guys.

I am very impressed.I am going to spread your news in my circles and groups by word of mouth too.

You will achieve your goal with your hard work and smart presentation.

Have a great success.

Thx

You are most welcome, ambassadors are a key part of any project to get success.

Thanks and Regards
Team Energzine
Activity: 7
Very Nice and remarkable progress you showing here guys.

I am very impressed.I am going to spread your news in my circles and groups by word of mouth too.

You will achieve your goal with your hard work and smart presentation.

Have a great success.

Thx
Hi,
Why you select this destination first???

Can u write in details about your networking please.

Thank you.

The reason behind Germany is that They have first banned the Diesel Engine and now focusing on maximizing Electric Vehicle Sale.

During the ICO sale, we have received much application from Germany and that number has come close to 700.

Hope this answers your question.

Thanks and Regards
Team Energzine

Really interesting project. And very original - I had never met such an ICO before. The idea is very innovative, I will observe with interest the development. Cool

Thank you, sir, For you amazing words.

We invite you to join our campaigns and stay updated about the project.

Thanks and Regards
Team Energzine
Activity: 364
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
Hi,
Why you select this destination first???

Can u write in details about your networking please.

Thank you.

The reason behind Germany is that They have first banned the Diesel Engine and now focusing on maximizing Electric Vehicle Sale.

During the ICO sale, we have received much application from Germany and that number has come close to 700.

Hope this answers your question.

Thanks and Regards
Team Energzine

Really interesting project. And very original - I had never met such an ICO before. The idea is very innovative, I will observe with interest the development. Cool
Activity: 8
Its alright,

Nice decision.

I am studying all the details to take part in.

Will keep in touch with your progress report.

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: