Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ENERGZINE - EV CHARGING STATIONS ON BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY - page 52. (Read 6579 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
could you please tell me your project is legally registered in Malta?

Yes, Sir, we are registered in Malta.

Thanks and Regards
Team Energzine
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
could you please tell me your project is legally registered in Malta?
it seems that many people have given good responded well to this project and I also think the same with people here. this project very interesting and i believe if this project will be success.

Thank you, sir,

We appreciate your good words.

Thanks and Regards

Team Energzine
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Very interesting. Similar projects that improve our lives, people's lives have always caused me great sympathy. A similar idea, as I have not yet met this project, although I am engaged in the analysis of projects, on sites, on forums for quite a long time.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
it seems that many people have given good responded well to this project and I also think the same with people here. this project very interesting and i believe if this project will be success.
Good idea, and most importantly noble. the pledge of any successful project is that it will help people. And this project is aimed at this)

Thank you sir,

Your appreciation means to us a lot.

Thanks and Regards
Team Enegzine
Very interesting. Similar projects that improve our lives, people's lives have always caused me great sympathy. A similar idea, as I have not yet met this project, although I am engaged in the analysis of projects, on sites, on forums for quite a long time.

Wow, Great We would love have you as an advisor if you are interested.

Let us know your view on this and you can write us on [email protected]

Thanks and Regards

Team Energzine

Activity: 350
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Good idea, and most importantly noble. the pledge of any successful project is that it will help people. And this project is aimed at this)
the vision and mission of the ENERGZINE project is very interesting, the potential of the market in the energy field is huge and it takes many people in the future

Thank you, sir,

Not just vision and mission, we are strong enough to build a cleaner and greener tomorrow that will bring smiles on our future genrations.

Thanks and Regards

Team Energzine
Activity: 378
the vision and mission of the ENERGZINE project is very interesting, the potential of the market in the energy field is huge and it takes many people in the future

धन्यवाद,(Thankyou)

Thanks and Regards
Team Energzine
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Activity: 588
Merit: 35

I'm pleased to work with you, this project is really interesting, in Italy the production of diesel cars will be prohibited in 2026. Who takes the place of diesel cars? For surely electric cars!!And we need electric distributors...this is our future!
It looks like a fascinating project, And tell me please? What languages will the project support?
merculet

Sir, we are supporting all most all Languages. We are open to the world and language should not be a boundary.

Thanks and Regards

Team Energzine
Activity: 130
It looks like a fascinating project, And tell me please? What languages will the project support?
merculet
Like the idea of this project to create an integrated energy system so it could be used as efficient as possible, but at the same time it keep the environment safe.
So the project will give benefit on many aspect, such as to people and the environment itself.

Thank you very much,

We have designed a project considering many aspects, We not only generate electricity or not just provide charging stations. But we provide a whole end to end ecosystem that solves many problems of the industries. If we open a bunch of Electric Vehicle charging station at the same time it will create Clustering effect of in grid which will shut down the local power supply. While studying the project aspect we have considered all minute details and made our project white paper.

Thanks and Regards

Team Energzine
Pages:
Jump to: