Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ENERGZINE - EV CHARGING STATIONS ON BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY - page 51. (Read 6579 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Sure, I have forwarded your concern to the respective team and they will look into it.

Thanks and Regards
Team Enegzine
Activity: 126
Hello admin, i'm sorry, i do registration and has double registration on twitter spreadsheet, please delete one of it my akun @ipinkang on 22 and 28 on sheet.thank you
Project seems One of a Kind in cryptoworld ,It will save environment as well as provide greater mobility.All the best guys.
I saw that project has raised 14K ETH which is just great people around th world taking interest in such project is trumendous.

Good Luck

Thank you very much,

We are proud of the fact that we are world's first Blockchain driven Electric Vehicle charging stations.

Thanks are Regards

Team Energzine
Activity: 8
Project seems One of a Kind in cryptoworld ,It will save environment as well as provide greater mobility.All the best guys.
I saw that project has raised 14K ETH which is just great people around th world taking interest in such project is trumendous.

Good Luck
Our Spreadsheets are updated now for bounty.

Kindly have a look at it.

If you have any questions feel free to talk to us.

Team Energzine
Update about Energzine Main ICO Sale :

We are open to the public for sale

Today's offered bonus is 50%.

Register now and refer to your friend and earn 10% Bonus.

Hurry we have completed our PRE-ICO in just 10 days. We hope to complete this soon as well.
Only 30% Tokens are a sale for the public so hurry up.

Team Energzine
I would like to know, and what kinds of electric cars will be distributed equipment, as far as I know the charging input is not the same for all, old models have different cars and this causes complications in recharging

Our charging stations will be equipped with multiple outlets depending upon the requirement. And our best efforts are on way to make 100% wireless charging that will eliminate all the issue of compatibility.
As of now, we will provide all types of connectors to our charging stations.

Hope this answers your questions.

Thanks and Regards.

Team Energzine
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
I would like to know, and what kinds of electric cars will be distributed equipment, as far as I know the charging input is not the same for all, old models have different cars and this causes complications in recharging
I would like to see the realization of such an idea on the territory of Russia. Believe me, this will shoot very well here. With our prices for gasoline.

Very True, The soaring price of crude oil will certainly increase the sale of the Electric vehicle and it will also increase the need for the Electric Vehicle Charging Stations.

And Energzine is committed to fulfilling this need.

Thanks and Regards

Team Energzine
Activity: 230
I would like to see the realization of such an idea on the territory of Russia. Believe me, this will shoot very well here. With our prices for gasoline.
As far as I know, the shortage of charging stations is very urgent. I think your project will have a success, I wish you good luck!

Thank you sir,

As rapid growth in the Electric Vehicle market, we can closely observe that charging stations are not in enough numbers. That's why Energzine is born.

Thanks and Regards

Team Energzine
Activity: 199
As far as I know, the shortage of charging stations is very urgent. I think your project will have a success, I wish you good luck!
Look at this project! Projects of this kind are not often done and are being created!
The very thing that people trying to do in this team are already making them respect and admire. Specifically, this project, I have not met for half a year of being in this forum. Good luck, guys!

Really meaningful words for us.

Team Enrgzine
I've already met this development team somewhere. Quite well-educated guys. Look at the problems they are trying to solve. Worldwide, environmental aspects are very important. It is a pity that few people now understand this.

Thank you for appreciation.

Team Energzine
Activity: 252
Look at this project! Projects of this kind are not often done and are being created!
The very thing that people trying to do in this team are already making them respect and admire. Specifically, this project, I have not met for half a year of being in this forum. Good luck, guys!
interesting project. Now the world, if anyone in the subject is at the stage of transition to the reception of solar energy. Russia would not be hindering the realization of this idea on a national scale.

Thank you very much.

We are looking forward to expanding in Russia as well.

Team Energzine
Activity: 266
I've already met this development team somewhere. Quite well educated guys. Look at the problems they are trying to solve. World-wide, environmental aspects are very important. It is a pity that few people now understand this.
Activity: 294
interesting project. Now the world, if anyone in the subject is at the stage of transition to the reception of solar energy. Russia would not be hindering the realization of this idea on a national scale.
Pages:
Jump to: