Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure - page 211. (Read 125592 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
We just want to get out in front of the Hacked.com article that came out today that doesn't paint envion in the best light.

The author tried to threaten and extort us.  I don't think he was happy with the results.  You are all welcome to see the evidence of this that was posted to Telegram as it happened (so you can easily find the record of it to show it's not a doctored image)

Article: https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-envion/

Image: https://i.imgur.com/A2syrmt.png

Proof post: https://t.me/Envion/22360

You can draw your own conclusions.

hm, English in not my mother tongue, but i don't necessarily see that the guy pressures you. Didn't he just ask for a proof of facts? Or I misunderstood something

Lifelong English speaker here. That wording from the author is quite aggressive. While it's not necessarily threatening, it is highly unprofessional.
Activity: 49
Hi Envion. I posted these questions on the previous page but they were passed on. They're pretty basic but I just wanted a little more clarification on a few items.

1) Can you clarify this statement: "Neither the Swiss FINMA nor the United States Securities and Exchange Commission nor any other foreign regulatory authority has approved an investment in the tokens."

2) I believe that you are eventually looking to get approval from the SEC in the United States?

3) Do you have an approximate number of the energy companies that have agreed to be Third Party Operators? (ANSWERED - DISREGARD)

4) On page 14 of the whitepaper you forgot the "E" in Envion as the first word under Unique Selling Proposition. I'm not being a stickler, I just figured you'd like to know so you can fix it.

5) The MMUs have a 100 KW intake? Am I understanding that correctly?

6) You refer to "our partner network of firms" which has allowed you secure and prioritized access to components such as large numbers of GPUs. Can you name these firms?

7) You have a diagram of containers stacked in a pyramid shape on page 16. Have you considered cooling issues that will arise from stacking containers?

Cool Can you confirm the chemical defense system will be included in the final products?

Thanks!

Building on top of really interesting questions from TummStyx, i have another one: On your webpage you have mining dashboard. why do i see only simulated results and the live data is inactive?
Further more where do you plan to install the units - in which countries exactly?

Good question.  We built the dash and when we went live we started doing some testing with the MMU that required us to power down every so often.  We decided that having someone come to the site and see less than stellar results or no results at all would probably be disconcerting, but we still wanted to give an idea of what the dash would look like.  It's caused a bit of confusion and we're sorry about that—we tried to label it clearly—but I hope it still was informative for some people.
I see what you mean. Well you did label it, but frankly speaking it's far from being visible to a regular reader. on the side note, how many of those units you already have built? which countries you plan to operate them?
We just want to get out in front of the Hacked.com article that came out today that doesn't paint envion in the best light.

The author tried to threaten and extort us.  I don't think he was happy with the results.  You are all welcome to see the evidence of this that was posted to Telegram as it happened (so you can easily find the record of it to show it's not a doctored image)

Image: https://i.imgur.com/A2syrmt.png

hm, English in not my mother tongue, but i don't necessarily see that the guy pressures you. Didn't he just ask for a proof of facts? Or I misunderstood something
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Image:

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hi Envion. I posted these questions on the previous page but they were passed on. They're pretty basic but I just wanted a little more clarification on a few items.

1) Can you clarify this statement: "Neither the Swiss FINMA nor the United States Securities and Exchange Commission nor any other foreign regulatory authority has approved an investment in the tokens."

2) I believe that you are eventually looking to get approval from the SEC in the United States?

3) Do you have an approximate number of the energy companies that have agreed to be Third Party Operators? (ANSWERED - DISREGARD)

4) On page 14 of the whitepaper you forgot the "E" in Envion as the first word under Unique Selling Proposition. I'm not being a stickler, I just figured you'd like to know so you can fix it.

6) You refer to "our partner network of firms" which has allowed you secure and prioritized access to components such as large numbers of GPUs. Can you name these firms?

7) You have a diagram of containers stacked in a pyramid shape on page 16. Have you considered cooling issues that will arise from stacking containers?

Cool Can you confirm the chemical defense system will be included in the final products?

Thanks!

Building on top of really interesting questions from TummStyx, i have another one: On your webpage you have mining dashboard. why do i see only simulated results and the live data is inactive?
Further more where do you plan to install the units - in which countries exactly?

Good question.  We built the dash and when we went live we started doing some testing with the MMU that required us to power down every so often.  We decided that having someone come to the site and see less than stellar results or no results at all would probably be disconcerting, but we still wanted to give an idea of what the dash would look like.  It's caused a bit of confusion and we're sorry about that—we tried to label it clearly—but I hope it still was informative for some people.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I love this Game!
A lot of newbie accounts here...and also the not answered questions...very active with adds on facebook but not here on the biggest crypto forum??? What is this? Defenitly too many red flags for me!

Thanks!

Activity: 9

Thanks!
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
@Envion Team.

Another one, just checked the Reddit Page (Know this is Bitcointalk.. but it's an important form in the Cryptospace too), and it's pretty quiet over there...

Next to this, If you try to research and gather more information on YouTube - it's close to impossible as almost no CryptoTubers are reviewing this project.

Assuming the team needs to touch base with some of the Youtubers for their Honest reviews (Good or bad) and build awareness and understanding of the project as most won't go over the
well written 50+ page Whitepaper, and the Reddit Comunity is key too.

Most YouTubers are reviewing only for their greed. Most of them getting huge discounts or coins/tokens for free... so beware of all shilled coins out there on YouTube.
Activity: 8
Is this functional now??
Activity: 4

Hi envion,

Thanks very much for answering all my questions. I appreciate you reading them properly and answering everything fully.

I look forward to seeing the audit and then coming on board from Day One. Very exciting.

Thanks again,

KaiBosh

Activity: 213
copper member
Activity: 62
I see good development and good concept here, hope can see envion growing bigger. I will keep my eyes for this project. Keep it up.
Activity: 10
@Envion Team.

Another one, just checked the Reddit Page (Know this is Bitcointalk.. but it's an important form in the Cryptospace too), and it's pretty quiet over there...

Next to this, If you try to research and gather more information on YouTube - it's close to impossible as almost no CryptoTubers are reviewing this project.

Assuming the team needs to touch base with some of the Youtubers for their Honest reviews (Good or bad) and build awareness and understanding of the project as most won't go over the
well written 50+ page Whitepaper, and the Reddit Comunity is key too.

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!
Mining cryptocurrencies on solar energy? Do you have equipment for this or you will be build (rent) ? This will be your own equipment or you will be rent?

They will be buying all the equipment of course. And yes they will mine with the solar, wind or hydro surplus energy.
Activity: 154
Merit: 24
Hi team, when for the mining unit connected to solar plant, how many hours of operation daily are included in profitability calculation ? Is it planned to mine all the day, or only at some periods when there are no clouds and the electricity output is so big that cannot be used elsewhere ?
Activity: 21
New member on beard.  Joined all the bounty campaigns.  Full speed ahead.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Mining cryptocurrencies on solar energy? Do you have equipment for this or you will be build (rent) ? This will be your own equipment or you will be rent?
Question @ Envion Team:

The tokens bought in the ICO are these subjected to rise in value with the years? *Was this calculation taking in the 161% ROI calculation?

As I couldn't find anything about inflation/deflation of the value per token.

Example say I purchased 10.000 USD worth of tokens at a value of $1USD, that gives me 10.000 tokens at an ICO price of $1... would this price stick, or when the project is a hit - go up in value per token along with the market cap?

Let me know. (Huge supporter of this project btw Smiley)

There are two ways how the token can rise in value.

25% of dividends getting back in the project buying more hardware. Therefore the dividend will rise. More dividends - more people willing to buy the token.

People see the project is a hit, so people want more tokens (PLUS to get more dividends) - price will rise.

You see the token gets value because of the dividends AND because this project is a potential hit!

Dividends are paid out to holders EVN tokens to the Ethereum wallet that hold them in the form of ETH?

EVN are ERC20 compatible tokens that you can hold in your Ethereum wallet. The dividends are paid out in ETH.

Only wallets that are holding EVN Tokens are eligible to get the dividends.

So if i buy some EVN Tokens and hold on erc-20 tokens support wallet like MEW , i will eligble to get payout using eth on my MEW ?
look interesting project and btw good website , fast loading.

Exactly.
Jump to: