Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] «Envion» Most Profitable Self-Expanding Crypto Infrastructure - page 212. (Read 125592 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Do you already have a beta version of your product?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hello,

I checked out the dashboard of your mining unit a few times, different days, different times.
So far I've always seen it makes a revenue of $577.37 in the last 24h, always the same when I check? How is that possible with changing prices of btc and eth and changing difficulty?
Also how much of this revenue would be profit (how much does it cost to operate for 24h)

Hello,

I believe this question I asked earlier might be missed? Or did it get answered already somewhere else in the discussion (I have to admit I went through most posts quite quickly, but don't think it was answered before).

Also, in the dashboard it shows only bitcoin and ethereum mining. I believe however that the idea was that the software changes to other coins aswell, where mining is currently most profitable? Has this just been bitcoin and ethereum everytime I checked or doesn't this prototype do this yet?
Activity: 9

An insight is only possible for a fee (90 €), and

a written explanation of why you want to view patent files.

After that, DPMA decides whether to patroll the patentee owner to ask him if they can access the patent data. Eventually a part of the 90 euro will be refunded afterwards.

Or you take the easy way and clear everything directly with the patente owner

Should we just cough up the 90 Euro and get that insight as soon as possible? I'd put my hand up to pay some of the 90 Euro and write the explanation.
Activity: 2
Question from investors:
Do have Envion really a ventilation Patent?

Check :

Source: Central Customer Service
089 2195-1000

1. DPMA München: https://www.dpma.de/dpma/kontakt/index.html Patent-Anmeldenummer: 102017125540.0
18monate geheim 2017

English by google
Patent 102017125540.0 is available at DPMA

File number / patent is a secret from the date of registration for 18 months.

An insight is only possible for a fee (90 €), and

a written explanation of why you want to view patent files.

After that, DPMA decides whether to patroll the patentee owner to ask him if they can access the patent data. Eventually a part of the 90 euro will be refunded afterwards.

Or you take the easy way and clear everything directly with the patente owner
eP
Activity: 531
Merit: 250

Dividends are paid out to holders EVN tokens to the Ethereum wallet that hold them in the form of ETH?

EVN are ERC20 compatible tokens that you can hold in your Ethereum wallet. The dividends are paid out in ETH.

Only wallets that are holding EVN Tokens are eligible to get the dividends.

So if i buy some EVN Tokens and hold on erc-20 tokens support wallet like MEW , i will eligble to get payout using eth on my MEW ?
look interesting project and btw good website , fast loading.
Activity: 14
I am not at all questioning the honesty of this venture, but the idea that a complex system such as this can be deployed and remain operational under even the best of conditions without on site support is rather laughable, in my view. It's all I can do to keep my rig running and it's on site for me.
Activity: 10
Question @ Envion Team:

The tokens bought in the ICO are these subjected to rise in value with the years? *Was this calculation taking in the 161% ROI calculation?

As I couldn't find anything about inflation/deflation of the value per token.

Example say I purchased 10.000 USD worth of tokens at a value of $1USD, that gives me 10.000 tokens at an ICO price of $1... would this price stick, or when the project is a hit - go up in value per token along with the market cap?

Let me know. (Huge supporter of this project btw Smiley)
Activity: 12
I recently emailed the Frauenhofer Institute in Germany to get confirmation about the partnership that Envion announced with them.

Today, Mr. Hollinger from Frauenhofer answered, confirming that they are collaborating with Envion AG:
"You where contacting us to get information about our cooperation with the envion AG. Today, I can inform you that we added a short notice at our homepage news area: http://www.ise.fraunhofer.de/de/presse-und-medien/news/2017/fraunhofer-ise-untersucht-energieversorgungskonzepte-fuer-mobile-datenzentren.html"

It's a short text in German stating that Frauenhofer is researching energy supply concepts for mobile data centers in shipping containers which are used by Envion AG for cryptocurrency mining.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101

Dividends are paid out to holders EVN tokens to the Ethereum wallet that hold them in the form of ETH?

EVN are ERC20 compatible tokens that you can hold in your Ethereum wallet. The dividends are paid out in ETH.

Only wallets that are holding EVN Tokens are eligible to get the dividends.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Activity: 7
I think my favourite part is that it is completely  scalable!
Activity: 9
Hi Envion,

I greatly appreciate how responsive your team has been on answering questions. I have a few more of my own after rereading the whitepaper. I apologize if these questions are redundant. I've done my best to keep up on the Telegram and Bitcoin Talk but there is just so much happening.

1) Can you clarify this statement: "Neither the Swiss FINMA nor the United States Securities and Exchange Commission nor any other foreign regulatory authority has approved an investment in the tokens."

2) I believe that you are eventually looking to get approval from the SEC in the United States?

3) Do you have an approximate number of the energy companies that have agreed to be Third Party Operators?

4) On page 14 of the whitepaper youforgot the "E" in Envion as the first word under Unique Selling Proposition. I'm not being a stickler, I just figured you'd like to know so you can fix it.

5) The MMUs have a 100 KW intake? Am I understanding that correctly?

6) You refer to "our partner network of firms" which has allowed you secure and prioritized access to components such as large numbers of GPUs. Can you name these firms?

7) You have a diagram of containers stacked in a pyramid shape on page 16. Have you considered cooling issues that will arise from stacking containers?

Cool Can you confirm the chemical defense system will be included in the final products?

9) In addition to investment funds, what else will be needed on December 1, 2017 to secure token? Documents, passport?

Thanks!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
It looks as though my questions were overlooked.

Envion would you care to address these please? Many thanks.

Good evening envion,

Thank you for taking the time to answer most of my questions, very useful. Please understand that if something SEEMS too good to be true, it usually is, so I have a couple more questions I need to be addressed before I can invest - and obviously with this rate of return I REALLY want to invest - I would appreciate your thoughts on the following:

1) The discounted token purchase price is US$0.70 - but the dividends will be paid in Ethereum. You do not know what the exchange rate from USD to Eth will be on December 1st, and certainly have no idea what the exchange rate will be each week from the end of January when dividends begin. You estimate 161% but when Eth changes in value against the dollar, this return could be far higher, or far lower. If my token holding entitles me to X number of ETH per week - and it's the same number of ETH each week - the value of this return is completely dependent upon the value of ETH at the time. For example if I invest $10,000 you anticipate a return of $16,100 in Year One, but you're paying in Eth which could be worth any amount.

How can you calculate what the rate of return will be?

2) You have only tested one MMU, in a warehouse in Berlin, with a reduced number of processors inside. Deployed MMUs will be in direct sunlight, at 100 degrees Farenheit, or zero degrees in snow, with rain, desert sand, dust, salty sea air, at very high or very low humidity, varying altitudes and air pressure, levels of pollution etc.

How do you know MMUs will perform OK in these conditions without testing?

3) Why is your prototype dashboard only showing a simulation? Where is the real data from actual testing?

4) You will be running Proprietary Operations and Third Party Operations. POs will pay 100% of revenues to token holders. TPOs will pay 35% of revenues to token holders.

What is the benefit of TPOs? Why not run all MMUs as POs?

5) The ICO closes end of December. Dividends begin end of January. This gives you ONE MONTH to clear funds, source components, contract out the manufacture of MMUs, find premises for assembly, purchase and transport containers and components to the factory, find staff and build the MMUs. Then you need to find suitable locations, negotiate and sign contracts with power suppliers, transport the completed MMUs to these locations around the world, test, configure them, complete diagnostics, remedy errors and solve problems which will occur and then begin mining currency and arrange for dividends from these to be paid. All in one month.

How is this possible?

If these questions are satisfied, then I look forward to visiting your operation in Berlin in a couple of weeks and will bring my wallet Smiley

Many thanks,

KaiBosh

Hi KaiBosh.  I answered your questions on Telegram, but I'll repost them here.

1.) The ROI is projected in dollars which correspond to the full token price of $1 USD.  Regardless of payment method, you will receive tokens based on the exchange rate of your local currency in the case of fiat or crypto to USD.  That amount will be the dollar amount invested.    The payout will be in ETH and consist of proceeds of mining converted into ETH.  If you’re unclear on how the value of Ethereum fits into that, I suggest reading page 51 of the Whitepaper which explains the application of the Ornstein–Uhlenbeck process to model the price of Ethereum.

2.) We perform the same real-world testing and software modeling that hardware designers around the world use when testing their products. By using industrial grade materials and processes, we ensure that our performance benchmarks will work under the same operating conditions as the hardware found in solar parks and wind parks etc. 

3.) Our technicians have run additional tests and optimizations during the weeks since going public—in some cases, improving the performance of the mining operation.  It would be disruptive to investors if they were to arrive at the website and find the MMU working at below optimal performance or powered down altogether, so we decided a snapshot of the live data would be better than taking the chance of a visitor encountering no data when they came to the page.

4.) The ICO pays for a certain amount of MMUs.  25% of the profits will be reinvested in growing the PO network.  That growth is fixed.  TPO allows even more growth beyond the number of MMUs built from ICO funds and the 25% reinvestment.  In short, it’s an additional mechanism to scale even further beyond the level dictated by the performance of the ICO.

5.) The production line and hardware suppliers were put in place long before we announced our ICO.  They are ready to roll starting in January.  The user Andy on this channel even contacted one of our advisors to get his input on our preparations and you can find the response reposted on Bitcointalk here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24716291
Activity: 11

Project flyby, team fly, high quality

I will always pay attention
Activity: 5
I find it very surprising that you think that you will somehow be able to remove all that heat with just two relatively small fans. Please post the calculations that show that to be possible.

Also, where are the air filters? You know you need to filter the air, right?

Since I've actually done calculations on air cooling a container filled with miners I can give you a hint: You basically need one whole side of the container filled with air filters and the other side filled with large fans.

They seems to have developed there own patterned cooling system.its yet to be confirmed.no details are available for now.

Sure, but that doesn't change the laws of thermodynamics. They need to eject all that heat to the outside and using two small fans to do it is just impossible. They even say one of the fans is used for backup, so one small fan should cover the cooling requirements which is just silly.

Even if they have figured out a way to keep the air separate from the electronics (to avoid filtrating the air) they still need to eject all the heat.

They either don't know what they are doing or they are trying to scam people. They should be able to show the calculations for ejecting the heat, that part is not secret. Or they could even give the specs of the fans and we could calculate it ourselves.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Right now there is the prototype and a second that is being installed and ready in a few days. Yes the prototype is fewer stocked than the final working MMU. After ICO production will start.
It depends on the regions where the MMUs will be deployed. Envion has 3 different configurations. The Medium Density Implementation is well suited for regions with high ambient air temperatures.
So for colder areas a fully stocked MMU running at full capacity won't be a problem.

Where I can see your prototype? Do you have videos with your prototype in job?  And how much cost solar energy with your prototype? In detal numbers pls.
Activity: 4
It looks as though my questions were overlooked.

Envion would you care to address these please? Many thanks.

Good evening envion,

Thank you for taking the time to answer most of my questions, very useful. Please understand that if something SEEMS too good to be true, it usually is, so I have a couple more questions I need to be addressed before I can invest - and obviously with this rate of return I REALLY want to invest - I would appreciate your thoughts on the following:

1) The discounted token purchase price is US$0.70 - but the dividends will be paid in Ethereum. You do not know what the exchange rate from USD to Eth will be on December 1st, and certainly have no idea what the exchange rate will be each week from the end of January when dividends begin. You estimate 161% but when Eth changes in value against the dollar, this return could be far higher, or far lower. If my token holding entitles me to X number of ETH per week - and it's the same number of ETH each week - the value of this return is completely dependent upon the value of ETH at the time. For example if I invest $10,000 you anticipate a return of $16,100 in Year One, but you're paying in Eth which could be worth any amount.

How can you calculate what the rate of return will be?

2) You have only tested one MMU, in a warehouse in Berlin, with a reduced number of processors inside. Deployed MMUs will be in direct sunlight, at 100 degrees Farenheit, or zero degrees in snow, with rain, desert sand, dust, salty sea air, at very high or very low humidity, varying altitudes and air pressure, levels of pollution etc.

How do you know MMUs will perform OK in these conditions without testing?

3) Why is your prototype dashboard only showing a simulation? Where is the real data from actual testing?

4) You will be running Proprietary Operations and Third Party Operations. POs will pay 100% of revenues to token holders. TPOs will pay 35% of revenues to token holders.

What is the benefit of TPOs? Why not run all MMUs as POs?

5) The ICO closes end of December. Dividends begin end of January. This gives you ONE MONTH to clear funds, source components, contract out the manufacture of MMUs, find premises for assembly, purchase and transport containers and components to the factory, find staff and build the MMUs. Then you need to find suitable locations, negotiate and sign contracts with power suppliers, transport the completed MMUs to these locations around the world, test, configure them, complete diagnostics, remedy errors and solve problems which will occur and then begin mining currency and arrange for dividends from these to be paid. All in one month.

How is this possible?

If these questions are satisfied, then I look forward to visiting your operation in Berlin in a couple of weeks and will bring my wallet Smiley

Many thanks,

KaiBosh
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
The idea behind this project is sound but the team must clear up the air, so any allegations surrounding the team and since scam is a common thing in the space the team need to answer to question been raised

If you take the time to read a few comments before this you will find that they assigned a major audit company to check everything. That's much more than you can expect and even more than you are used to from any other project out there.
Activity: 25
ENVION ------------------You did not answer my one question!!!!

1.You have not answered-where is your mining???

Where exactly is mining farm?

2. What you could do a patent if your company only 1 month?

3. You do not call the compute capacity of your container : how many PH/s  MH/s?

4. You are talking about a profit of 161% per year from your equipment container holes in them with a few rows of video cards will be able to bring a profit?

You have not performed any testing of the container - you don't have anything other than a container with holes from sewer pipes and a couple of fans!!!

ENVION ----------------YOU scammers - you can at least one my question answer?

WHY YOU HIDE THE FOUNDERS OF THE COMPANY?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
The idea behind this project is sound but the team must clear up the air, so any allegations surrounding the team and since scam is a common thing in the space the team need to answer to question been raised
Jump to: